Former Friend

Author: Lynn_Writes

Username: Lynn_Writes

Why your book deserves to be read?: I think it's a story that has a lot of relatable scenes and I think there's a lesson to be learnt from it. Also I had a lot of fun writing it and hope it's equally enjoyable to read. I've put a lot of effort in it and it's the first book I published, I am not sure if I should keep writing or stop and focus on other qualities.

What do you like about your book?: The main character isn't really special, which makes her relatable. The characters make mistakes and are not perfected, which I think makes them even more alive. The story has some twists and turns, but also some real problems it addresses.

What will others like about your book?: The reliability and drama that proceeds the storyline. The drama that is the main plot of the story is somewhat cheesy, but who doesn't love a cliche, right?

Genre: romance, teen fiction, short story (fan fiction)

Inspiration for your book: personal issues, tv shows and previous books I read, of course I didn't steal any plots or characters. My own characters are created and owned by me.

Link to story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/37331519-former-friend

Book description (Blurb): Gina and her best friend Madison have been friends practically their whole lives. They shared everything, but they never expected to share a boyfriend. Adam, Madison's boyfriend, and Gina unexpectedly fall for each other and then stumble upon the problem that their families will be spending summer break together. Will they tell Madison about them? Or will Gina keep the biggest secret from her best friend yet?

Things you want the reader to know, or SHOULD know?: you should probably not read this when you are under 14 years old? There are some slightly steamy scenes, but only one or two though and they are not that bad (just make out scenes).

**** 

Might sound a bit cliche, but like she said, who doesn't love a cliche, right? It definitely sounds interesting and I reckon you should head over and read it. She had enough courage to publish and share it with the world, so please leave her comments telling her how she's doing!

Spread the love! <3

xoxox