Things I lost in the Fire

Author: Aliyah Rodriquez

Username:@LeEyAh16

Why my book deserves to be read: My book is a beautiful tale and I am sure it will reach many peoples hearts.

What do I like about my book: I like that I can connect with my characters, we have a special bond and I like that there is lyrics as my chapter titles

What others will like about my book: the Originality, uniqueness. I think people will like that each chapter ends in a cliffhanger, leaving them wanting more.

Genre: Teen Ficton, Romance

Inspiration: Music, Life, Observations and Beauty.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/20645628-things-i-lost-in-the-fire

Book description: Nadirah was loved not only for popularity but also for her kindness. Although many never understood her, her personality was enough to love. When her whole life comes crashing down when her mother dies in a fire in which she is the only survivor. She learns the hard way who her true friends are or rather that she never really had any. With a betraying best friend, a grandmother who cannot speak english and all her wealth now gone. Nadirah consumes herself with nature and the mysteries it holds. The pain of the death still haunts her but so does a lingering question. Whether the boy who saved her is the same one able to save her from her pain. Or will it be another who cant even save himself?

***

Check it out? It sounds interesting :)