My Life As A Spy

Author: Andie Rose

Username: AndieRose16

Why your book deserves to be read?: I've been working hard on this, as I know everyone else has been too. I would love any thoughts, good or bad to let me know how I'm doing. Onto the good stuff, I think it's a pretty original story with a down to earth funny cast that everyone can relate to. Also, it's about being a spy. I mean come on, who doesn't love reading about the thrills of risking your life and the scary thought of dying and no one would even know who you really are or that you even existed.

What do you like about your book?:  I love the plot. I can see where I want it to end up but it just keeps surprising me. That's why I love it, I wish I was a secret agent. I wish I could have her life. I love experiencing the funny and scary moments. But, I just love my book cause so far, I think it's a pretty damn good read. haha

What will others like about your book?: Others will like the main characters, especially Andie. She's super funny, loves to prank, has a sweet side, and is always up for an adventure. But she has her self doubts and insecurities, but she pushes through them and continues on with whatever mission is thrown her way. Oh and the story line haha

Genere: Mystery and Adventure

Inspiration: Well a lot of things to be honest. But mostly my uncle and aunt. My uncle works for the CIA. That's pretty much all we know. He's frequently away on trips and stuff so I never see him but he's definitely the coolest guy I know. He was on broadway as a teen, decided he wanted adventure, went back to school, learned like 2 or 3 languages and joined the CIA. pretty BA I think. And then my aunt was/still is in this awesome inde rock band. And my friends and experiences at boarding school helped too.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1585698-my-life-as-a-spy

Things you want the reader to know, or SHOULD know?: We all have heard the rumors. We all secretly want to be one. Spies. Secret Agents. Whatever you want to call them they're here. Living among us, we never suspect who they exactly are. Kaylia seems like a normal teen girl with a terribly unfortunate life. But will she live up to the expectations of those around her? Or will she fail, bringing everyone in her contact in grave danger. Which side will she choose, the good, bad, or death.