The Elemental Chronicles -Book 1- The Nation Charmer

Author: Jane Foxx aka me!

Username: @janefoxx

Why your book deserves to be read?: I think it deserves to be read because I think it's pretty good and it deserves more reads and comments and stuff.

What do you like about your book?: I like the twists in my story and the way I made it mostly original and some very small minor cliche parts which should please a lot of people.

What will others like about your book?: I think others like my book because it is original, like I said, but also has some parts that remind them of Percy Jackson and Harry Potter, deliberately done. Also, I think that they will like my cast which has quite a lot from Hunger Games.

Genre: Fantasy/ Adventure

Inspiration for your book: I had the idea based slightly on Percy Jackson and Harry Potter which are my most favourite books but I mostly got the inspiration from my friend who was writing and encouraged me to put down my ideas on paper.

Link to story:http://www.wattpad.com/story/897644-the-elemental-chronicles-book-1-the-nation-charmer

Book description (Blurb): Dahlia McLean, her best friend, Troy and his sister Helen suddenly find themselves in a fight with a monster which has no right to exist outside a fairytale. A short while later, they are whisked away to a place where people of their 'type' are. Apparently they are descended from magicians and can control the elements, not to mention that a particular magician wants to kill them...

Things you want the reader to know, or SHOULD know?: When my readers read my book fully, I think that they should know that it isn't completed and a lot of the things that aren't fully explained in book 1 are clarified in book 2. That way, they should realize that my story isn't with a lot of gaps; the loopholes are fixed in the second book on purpose.