Deranged

Author: Michelle

Username: xitsmemiichx

Why your book deserves to be read: I first came up with the idea for this story a year ago, but I didn't have the time to start writing it and now I have, I really feel like this story is going to be amazing in a lot of different ways and I hope that other people will think so too.

What do you like about your book: I like the fact that there are going to be a lot of plot twists, things that people won't understand until the very last second and all the other mysteries.

What will others like about your book: I think others will like the mystery in it, the scary parts but also the sad parts.

Genre: Horror/Thriller/Mystery

The inspiration for your book: Well, I don't really know. I walked into a tree about a year ago and this idea came to my mind.

Link to your story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/46508500-deranged-•-ghost-n-h-au

Book description: "You saw the light in me when there was only darkness" - Niall Horan. When Riley moves in to an old house in Mullingar, Ireland, she finds out that there's a very thin line between sanity and insanity. Sometimes we have our feet on one side, sometimes they're on the other. It's up to her to make sure she keeps them on the right side. But what exactly is the right side?

***

I don't know about you guys, but plot twists and mysteries always keep me coming back for more! Read and leave a comment! I am very positive that you'll make the author's day if you do! :)

Spread the love! xox <3