Dusk 'Til Dawn

Author: RainyGardens

Username: RainyGardens

Why your book deserves to be read?: Well, it deserves to be read well because I have put a lot of effort into the story. I've never really been into a story as much as this one and I want to see it succeed. I suppose it might seem to have a plot line like most other stories, but the twists, turns, and hardships which occur are what make the book different.

What do you like about your book?: I like the fact that I took my time creating the plot for this book and the characters. I am constantly writing more notes for the story and I hope to finish it.

What will others like about your book?: I hope others will enjoy the story and to come to like the characters as much as I have.

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy

Inspiration for your book: A dream I had one night pretty much sparked the entire plot for the book, even if it was more of a love triangle at first.

Link to story:http://www.wattpad.com/story/1626841-dusk-till-dawn

Book description (Blurb): Melody was given the task of working in the castle to pay off her father’s debt. Yet, when she met the Prince her whole world was turned upside down and ended up being dragged into a rebellion. The rebellion want to overthrow the king for his misdeeds and place the Prince as their ruler. Will Melody be able to return home or will she be drawn to help them in their quest?

Things the readers need to know, or SHOULD know?:  In the future romance may or may not be added.