Naruto x Reader x Sasuke

By Hatkae_Kakashi

~ A fan fiction of you yourself, Naruto and Sasuke, the plot thickens when you join the akatsuki. You the rea... More

Welcome to the Leaf Village
Feelings
Missions
Naruto & Sasuke
Thinking
Gaara.
Running into trouble
Sound village people. (Lemon)
Catching up
Attacked.
Heartbreaks
Him and I.
The past.
Sasuke's past
Akatuski.
The Akatsuki mission
Returning
Right timing
A lending hand
Itachi's sin.
Karin
Deidara's party.
Sakura's secrect
Announcement!
Lies.
Itachi and I
Confession
Naruto's Huge Secret.
Spilling secrets
Naruto's date!
Sasori.
Sasuke's half glow up
Sasuke's glow up.
The village.
Apology

Sasuke.

214 2 0
By Hatkae_Kakashi

Y/N POV:

Sasuke comes in my room and I look at him. He closes the door silently, slowly. He pulls out a kunai and charges towards me. I look at his arm and try to stop it. I tried..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

I wake up and I'm bleeding from my stomach area. I try to lift up my head. I open my eyes look around. I'm in the leaf village? I look around from the bed and a blond haired woman comes out from a room. She says "You are (F/N) (L/N) ? Correct?" I try to nod. She says to someone "She got stabbed with a kunai?!" I couldn't tell who is was but it sounded like...Sakura..? I touch my wound and it stings. I've been here for hours. They bandage me up and I say "Thank you Sakura. thank you so much." I try to hug her but I can't my stomach hurts to much. I see Naruto come in and he looks devastated. He looks at my stomach then at me. He says "Who did this." I say "S-No one. No one Naruto." He says "Someone did, it was directly towards your stomach, oh my god I'm going to throw up." Sakura and the blonde lady laugh. I try to. I touch my wound and say under my breath "why sasuke.. why.?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319 24 10
I'm gonna say this straight up this was back in 2006-7 era so it's under editing and it wasn't even finished so I don't know if I am gonna finish or...
81.4K 2.6K 45
This story is about a girl who died young, without making any real experiences on her own. How she wished to be like everyone else and could go outsi...
1.1K 7 56
It's placement day! A day where everyone gets put into a team of 3 and are able to call themselves ninja. Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura are put together...
352K 11K 36
{Sakura Haruno Fanfiction} A name most people know as just another member of Team 7. However, there is more than what meets the eye. Not many know of...