Due To Fate [Boys Love Story]...

Venusius

Two boys grow up in two different worlds. One from a wealthy and prestigious household while the other from a... Еще

How Have You Been
Rough Start
Sweet Revenge
Cheap Thrills
The Bet and A Kiss In One Frame
Timmy's Aftermath
Johnny's Aftermath
Late Night Snack and Talk
Waking Up With You
Mother Knows Best
We'll Miss You
A Joyful Wake For Our Dearly Departed
Suit and Tie
Pleasant To Meet You... Sir
Inquisitions, Demand, And Dramatic Antics
Johnny's Musings
Of Outrage and Jubilation
Sweet, Sweets, Sweeties
Sweet Tooth
Father and Son's Heart to Heart
Opportunity
Dinner for Dinner
Sleeping Over
A Nighttime Conversation (Part One)
A Nighttime Conversation (Part Two)
Diffusing A Scene On The Grounds Of Wong's Residence
Let's Get This Party Started
All Night
Trouble and Exposed
Never Have I Ever...
In Each Other's Arms
The Nile Is Not Just A River
Of Plots
Welcome to Spencer Manor
Healing Garden
Father's Love and Cautionary Advise
Family Dinner As Planned (Part One)
Chapter Thirty Four: Sweet Dreams
Family Dinner As Planned (Part Two)
Blocked Advances
Chapter Thirty Five: Beaches, Trunks, Bikinis, and Jealousies
Chapter Thirty Six: Before The Big Day
Chapter Thirty Eight: Love Call
Chapter Thirty Seven: Planning For Tomorrow
Chapter Thirty Nine: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Forty: Eye Of The Storm Part One
Chapter Forty One: Eye Of The Storm Part Two
Chapter Forty Two: Seeing Rainbow
Chapter Forty Three: Nothing On You
Chapter Forty Five: Talk of the Town
Chapter Forty Seven: Promise Ring
Chapter Forty Eight: Distance Makes The Heart Grow Fonder
Reunited
Announcement

Chapter Forty Four: Dirty Desire

1.2K 58 7
Venusius

N/A: What you guys been waiting for... or not. But spoilers: it's steamy based on the title of this chapter and song. . .  Last two chapters, lets just say it was just a pack of sixes and nines that happened. So, now that Timmy's opening up to Johnny. What do you think he'll be like? And to my followers thank you! We're almost a 100, so I might be planning on something new release I've been writing (for a long time.) Sorry for those who aren't mature. I'm gonna be changing the maturity of this story from now on. 

Now lets get to that dirty desire that they yearn for. Listen to the song while reading or listen to it before reading. 

(✿' ꒳ ' )

---

Two men drove all the way to the beach, finally arriving at their destination. Johnny parked in an empty spot near a tree. The area where they are was an unknown location by general public, but few knew such as Johnny and now Timmy, along with the people who found the place. The two exited out of the vehicle and Johnny led his date to a winding path that led them to a beautiful beach. 

Their ride to sandy beach took over three hours, but it was all worth it. The sun was starting to set at almost eight in the evening. Days started to get longer as the last day of May turns to June, replacing it just like spring being pushed away by summer. The temperature was just perfect like a gentle breeze on a hot weather. 

Both men went to sit on the white grained floor, taking off their shooes and letting the sand mushed through their toes. As the couple laid themselves on the white grained beach, crossing their arms behind their head. Johnny swiveled his head as he gaze longingly at the man next to him. His loving eyes found its of Timmy's profiled face, from the closed eyes down to curve and tip of Timmy's nose. Then moving to the philtrum and to the plump lips of Timmy. 

A gulp was swallowed as Johnny licked his lips as he stared at the strawberry colored pair of lips. Turning to his side and his arm propping up his head, Johnny wiped away grainy hand and reached for the other person's mouth. He carefully traced the two pinked flesh as he do not want to wake up his lover boy. But, Timmy's eyes fluttered open at the sudden touch of someone's hands on his lips. 

Timmy felt the alarming bells around his head, but he didn't pushed the hands. Opening his eyes, he stared at the burning desire of Johnny's slanted orbs. For the first time in his life, there was love that penetrated his thick walls. Like spring time bringing flowers, Timmy felt he was falling for the person who was watching him with those passionate eyes. 

"Can I kiss you anytime I want to?" A gentle smirk appeared on Johnny's face as his pupils sparkled with genuine interest. 

Copying the smirk from Johnny's lips, he blew a kiss to his way and pushed him away from his figure. "You can, but not in public!" With a wink and another blow of kiss, he ran from Johnny after lightly tapping the other person's groin. 

Laughter rang the atmostphere as both men had fun chasing each other. Cheerful face grace their beautiful and happy features while the two played with each other under the half lit from the moonlight. The only source of their light came from the waning moon. There were some lamp lights that came from far, but the moonlight was enough to give them light. 

Their playful actions expired as they perspired and breathed in and out deeply. Johnny laid out on the sandy beach with his outstretched arms and legs. While Timmy sat next to him with his knees close to his chest and arms enclosing them. Both stared at the growing half moon across the starry night sky. 

"Johnny," whispered Timmy, his breathing once again calm as he pressed his cheeks against his knees. "Thank you for everything. For ripping the map in half and throwing it away." He placed a smile as he recollected the memories of their first time meeting.

Johnny scoffed. "You know well I didn't ripped that paper." After a paused, he continued, and said, "What made you say that?"

"If you didn't throw away the paper, I wouldn't have met you and pursued you."

An eyebrow shot up across his forehead as Johnny looked at the man sitting next to him. "Pursued me, eh?"

"Okay, not that way. Whatever you're thinking. I meant pursued you to exact my revenged on you. My butthurt self had to go after you, instead of letting go."

"Well I'm glad your butthurt self pursued me. Other wise I wouldn't be this happy since I've started hanging out with you."

Timmy heartily chuckled at the choice of words Johnny used. "You know, I think-, no. I do like you." He stopped thinking back at the time he was at the mall's food court. "Looking back, I did find you attractive in a way."

"Ha!" Johnny exclaimed, as if he caught someone stealing something important from him. "I knew it. Was that why you ran away?"

"Nah, I just didn't want to clean up after the mess I've made on you."

A long stagnant between the two grew, and a cough came out from Timmy after the comment has been made. Not a moment soon, both men started laughing until their stomach hurt. 

Feeling the night's grew cold, the two decided to head home after cleaning up themselves of the grainy mess they had gotten from the beach floor. The drive to Spencers Manor was quiet like the calm before the storm. No one spoke a word, even when Johnny had given the keys to Jarvais to park the car in the garage. 

It was only when the couple stood separately, facing their own room. Their backs faced each other, waiting for the other person to get inside. Hearing no sounds of door clicking, they both turned to each other. Opening their mouth, the couple said the other person's given name. 

"Johnny."

"Timmy."

"You go first." Again, the two said it immediately together. 

With a hand held up, Johnny motioned with his hands and said, "No, you go first. What I'm going to say can wait."

A nod showed Johnny a sign of understanding. Timmy's head lowered as his bangs curtained his face. He uttered softly, but enunciated his words slowly. 

"You. Can. Kiss. Me. Anytime." 

Those words were like a beacon. It was as if a signal went off inside Johnny's head. And what he was going to say was forgotten. 

A smirk graced Johnny's mouth, giving him a predatory glow about him. Johnny didn't wait and pounced Timmy. Using his one hand, he tilted Timmy's head and ground his lips on the plump cherry looking pair of lips. At the same time, he slammed his body against the suppled figure, and carefully backing up to the door. 

The hallway was deserted, but for Johnny and Timmy. Their locked lips gashed against each other, their teeth clashing and biting each other's pair of mouthy flesh. Timmy grinded his hips with his growing bulge on the opposite person. Both men let out a groan, feeling the tingling sensation from their toes to their spine. 

One of Timmy's hands untangled itself from the growing mess of Johnny's hair. He searched for the knob of the door and grasped it. Opening the door, Johnny helped Timmy from falling down as they entered the room. 

Everything became blurred. Soon, the two were naked on the bed, naked like the day they were born. The coupled panted like dogs in heat, each grabbing the other person's shaft. Their hair wet from the shower and preparation they had done. They both took their time in the bathroom, getting used to each other's body again. Just like the other night. Although, this time they consented into having more knowledge of each other as both become one. 

Johnny's forefinger etched itself as it made its way down from the leaking member to his two globular flesh of skins. He teased Timmy for a while then gradually entered his pointing finger in the anal ring. His rosebud was untouched and pinky flesh. As the intrusion came in, Timmy let out a growl at the sudden unannounced finger. 

"Sorry," apologized Johnny. "It'll get better."

And Johnny was right as Timmy mewled when Johnny's finger made a curved motion. The action touched a sensitive spot, a well known g-spot for men. Another wave of euphoria hit Timmy, curving his body away from Johnny. The other man held Timmy's waist, not letting him get away from his body.

"You're right."

A middle finger joined the index finger, as Johnny began to move his fingers in and out. The scissoring motion Johnny made was to accommodate his size. He was not sure if he would draw out blood, but tried to used the other hand. Letting go of Timmy's waist, and he made sure to use some of the leaking juices from his own and his partner. He took his time preparing his lover as not to give him any discomfort. When Johnny was sure of the hole was stretched out, he eased himself inside. 

That moment everything has changed, and reality of being lovers solidified. The room emitted soft moans, and tightly gripping on each other as they held both their figures. Their final climax lasted for a second but to them it lasted an eternity. There was pain, happiness, and love all mixed into one as Johnny and Timmy fell into a deep slumber after their exhausting activities. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Good Guy Criminals (boyxboy) L

Любовные романы

159K 10K 35
BOYS' LOVE Trip is part of an organization that's viewed as a group of criminals from the outside. However, from the inside, they're just young adult...
109K 4.9K 46
We hated each other... We tried to kill each other... The reason behind it was a Small Sand castle... A Broken promise we forgot... The nickname we c...
145K 5.1K 40
In a parallel universe, this is real. Xu Weizhou and Huang Jingyu's relationship is strong, but still kept hidden. Then through an unfortunate breach...
858K 46.5K 56
Kongpob chuckled. "Propose? " a playful smile was on his lips. "I mean, on Saturday, 4pm at the gym. We play. If I win, you join the team. If not...