Benefits-Fillie

By _Ishipmostthings_

Millie gets sent to Canada to take school there, and she gets Finn Wolfhard as a roommate. And there are goin... More

Finn
Payback
Different mindset
First day
Notes in my locker
Bird
Talents
Can't use your hands
A couple things
Kicked out
You can't tell?
Sneak
Stress
Under the bed
French kiss
Bubblegum
Live
Kitchen counter
Screw Bird
Explanation
This.
Blindfolded
Library.
After.
Night with Brady.
Handcuffed.
Love and Excitement.
The girl.
First date.
Porn at 10.
Legs
Half the bottle
Changed my mind.
Weak.
3:30 a.m.
Love card
Always get stopped whe-
The truth
One week
News.
Last day.
The last time.
Sequel???
Hello
Up!!
Note!! Read

Rain

11.1K 406 1.2K
By _Ishipmostthings_

Hopefully you guys liked this chapter. Still in a shitty mood, still a lot of crying, but I'll get over it.

Calpurnia was just in concert omg

Also you should comment, I love reading them, and they make my bad days, less bad. :)

Millie's pov

I woke up to the sound of Finns breathing, and his arms around me. My chest was against his, he was on his back, and I was on my stomach, but I was halfway on top of him. My arm was draped over his stomach, next to his other hand. Touching it, but not holding it. His arm was around me, holding me. I opened my eyes, and I squinted.

Why do my breasts hurt so bad?

I fully open my eyes, and look up to Finn. He was awake, looking up at the ceiling. I looked down to my chest, and my breasts were literally smushed against Finns body.

Whoops. No wonder they hurt.

Finn noticed I was up after I took a deep breath in, and he looked down to me. I repositioned myself.

"Sorry," I said, and he smiled.

"You're all good, I lik-

"Don't finish that sentence." I said, and he laughed.

"You're cute, bubblegum." He said, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why'd you call me bubblegum?" I asked.

"Because you taste like bubblegum." He said, and I smiled.

"Go take a shower." I said, pushing him away from me, and laying down, closing my eyes.

-

"WHAT THE FUCK MILLIE," Finn screamed from the bathroom. I smiled.

He saw it.

I walked over to the door, and he opened it.

"Yes Finn?" I asked him. He just got out of the shower, so his hair was a bunch of wet curls, some just straight. He pointed at his neck. I looked at it, and it was really noticeable, purple and red. It was on the side of his neck, high, so he can't cover it with a shirt.

"Guess you'll have to face people at school with that on you." I said, and his face dropped. I laughed, and walked away. I was walking to my bed, but I felt Finn smoothly pick me up, and throw me into the bed. He tackled me, and pinned my hands down.

"Why did you do that?" He asked, and I smiled.

"Payback." I said, and he smiled and looked away.

"Maybe I should just give you another one. Right now." He said.

"No!!" I yelled, trying to get out of his grasp. He was smiling.

"I won't give you another one, bubblegum. I'll do something else. You won't see it coming." He said, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Try me." I said, and he smiled.

-

All of the guys were about to come over, and I was sitting on my bed, on my phone. I was looking in my camera roll, old pictures of me and my family.

I miss them, but they don't miss me.

The sound of the pounding on the door signaled that the guys were here, and Finn cane running out of the sitting room to the door. He opened the door, and they all greeted him.

"Hey Finn." Caleb said, along with Gaten and Noah.

"Did you get Mario Kart set up?" Gaten asked.

"Yeah, come on." Finn said, and lead them all into the sitting room. Before he left, he looked at me and did a soft smile, then winked. I laughed softly, and went back to my phone.

Not even a minute later, I heard all the guys teasing.

"Who gave you the hickey!!" Gaten asked, and the others laughed.

"Guys, shut up! It's not important!" I heard Finn say. At least I covered mine with makeup before they got here.

"Who gave you it though? MILLIE!! COME IN HERE PLEASE!!!" Caleb yelled, and I laughed and walked into the room.

"Yes?" I asked, and glanced at Finn.

"Who gave Finn the hickey?" Caleb asked, and Noah was staring at me.

Maybe Noah knows.

I glanced over to Finn, and his face was all red.

"He wouldn't tell me." I said, and Gaten groaned. Noah raised an eyebrow at me, and looked at Finn then me, then Finn again, then me again.

"Guys lets just play Mario Kart please." Finn said, and they agreed.

"Finn, I'm hanging out with Lilia and Sophia for a bit. I'll be back." I said, and he nodded.

"Bye Mills." He said, and I smiled and waved, leaving the room. Before I left, I saw that the guys made it a mess, as usual. I rolled my eyes and walked out.

I was in the elevator, when I got a message.

Lilia: Sophia and I are in a fight right now, can we reschedule our hangout?

Of course.

Millie: Yeah, it's fine, take all the time you guys need. Hope you make up!!

Lilia: Thanks, Mills. We aren't going to use our phones for the next day, so just come to my room if you need anything.

I shut off my phone, and the elevator door opened. Of course it was her.

The door closed after she walked in, and it was silent for a while.

"Millie, I'm sorry I got so mad about you for Finn. I know he doesn't like me, he shouldn't. I'm so stupid that I did all that stuff to you, because you're nothing like that. I know we started off on bad terms, but maybe you could give me another chance and you can come hang out with Jacob and I?" Iris stated.

She looks like she's telling the truth.

Maybe I should give her another chance. I'm already annoyed at Finn anyway for having the house all dirty.

"Sure. Are we going now?" I asked, and she smiled and nodded.

"Okay, let's go." I said, and she smiled.

-

We got to wherever the hell we were. We were somewhere in town, but I don't know because I just moved here.

Jacob and Iris were talking, and I was in between them.

It was already dark, it was probably 9:30.

It smelled like rain was coming, too.

We slowly stopped as I looked around, and we were in the middle of nowhere.

No buildings, no cars. Nothing.

"Hey Guys, where are we?" I asked.

No response.

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around, and to my surprise, they were gone.

Nowhere to be seen.

In the distance I heard thunder, and my heart started racing.

Did I tell you I was terrified to the maximum of thunder and lightning?

I panicked, and got my phone out. I pulled up Finns contact, and called him.

Ringing...ringing...ringing.

No response.

I called him again.

I called him 5 times now, still no response.

I went to Lilia, but I remember they don't have their phones on them.

The rain started coming down, and it came down hard. It started to downpour, and I had nowhere to go.

I called Finn again.

Please, pick up Finn.

It rang seven times, then went to voicemail. What the hell could he be doing?

There were tears going down my face, and so was the rain. I was already drenched in rain, along with my hair, sticking to my face. I tried to think of what to do.

I turned around and started walking the way I thought I came from, and hoped for the best.

I didn't walk. I ran. I could hear the thunder and lightning, freaking me out way more than I was.

-

As the rain got harder, I got closer. I could see the school, and the dorms. I ran inside the school, and to the elevator. I pressed my room level, and I saw a slip of paper on the ground, with my name on it in black marker.

I opened it up.

You really think I'm sorry for what I did? No. I don't believe in second chances, you shouldn't of believed me. You're still a slut. Nothing about that is going to change my mind. I enjoyed tonight, hope you did too!! If you even found your way home.

-Iris.

I folded it up and took it with me, and ran to my room number, 353, trying to make my sobs less loud.

I opened it, and quickly got in and closed the door, and put my back against it, sitting down, and sobbing.

I heard footsteps coming towards me from the sitting room, and I saw Finn, his eyes wide with concern.

He ran over to me and went down next to me, trying to control my hands that were shaking.

"Mills, what happened? What's wrong?" He asked, holding his warm hands against my freezing cold ones. Him asking those questions just made my sob even harder.

"What happened? What HAPPENED?" I said, looking into his eyes. I got out of his hands and got up, and he did too. I walked over to my bed and threw my phone on it.

"I called you nine times Finn!! NINE!!" I said, and his eyes were wide with shock and concern.

"My phone was dead, I just plugged it in. Can you please tell me what happened?" He said. 

I told him what happened.

"Mills, I'm sorry-

"No. No!!" I screamed at him, and he backed up a little, even though we are still on opposite sides of the room.

"You don't answer my calls, and you don't do anything around here!! How did you do it by yourself, how was it so clean!! Literally, I do everything around here, you do nothing. You can't even bother to answer or plug in your fucking phone, to help me!!" I screamed.

"Millie, I do things. I help out. I just didn't plug in my phone. I'm sorry." He said, and I was wiping the tears from my face, like it would help with my soaking wet situation.

"Just-don't. I'm taking a shower, and when I get out, don't talk to me." I said, and walked to the bathroom. Before I walked in, I gave Finn the note Iris left for me, and walked into the bathroom.

-

After I calmed down and showered, I changed into pajamas and took my contacts out, and walked out of the bathroom. It was around 11:00, so it was completely dark. Finn was in bed already.

I went into my bed, and tried to go to sleep.

-

It was currently 12:30, and I still haven't fallen asleep. The thunder and lightning is loud, the rain is loud, and you can see the light the lightning is showing off.

I'm terrified.

I look over to Finn, and he is sleeping. His back is faced towards me though.

Should I go over there?

After about ten minutes of thinking, I made the decision to go to his bed.

I walked over to the bed, and I laid down on my side, in front of him. I took one of his arms and put it over me, his chest against my back.

I close my eyes and try to go to sleep, but I feel Finns grip tighten.

"Millie?" I heard him whisper, and I turned my body around on its other side, to face him.

I didn't know tears were going down my face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He whispered again, in his sleepy voice.

"I'm deathly afraid of thunder and lightning, and I can't go to sleep." I said, starting to cry even more.

"Hey, you're okay. I'm here." He said, and I felt his hand go on my cheek, and wipe a tear from my face. We didn't break eye contact.

"Can I hold you?" Finn asked.

I nodded, and tried to stop tears from forming. I turned around again, so my back was against his chest, and his arms were wrapped around me, protecting me.

I finally fell asleep.

End of chapter.

They got in their first fight.

I hope you guys liked this one. I'm starting to think this is supper boring and I don't know why people are still reading it.

Also, sorry if you don't like 13 reasons why, I just wanted to bring it up for the storyline.

Have a good day/night.

A real question: Jancg or Stancy? And WHYYY?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 203 21
Summer ended and everyone got back in school. Millie thought it's gonna be another boring school year but she was wrong.. - fillie ff I don't know ho...
14.5K 515 27
When Millie's moms best friend since middle school goes on a out of country trip and no one can take care of her son, her mom steps in and welcomes h...
337K 7.2K 32
You feel like home.
9.7K 309 39
Millie gets a job at Dunkin in college, and she meets a coworker that could change her life.