OH NO I messed up the Naruto...

By nekoninjagirl

She's Nell. She's a 13 year old girl as of today, and she's a Narutard. Her friends are too. They can talk fo... More

OH NO I messed up the Naruto world
I hate running. And charmander?
WHO WANTS TO DIE BECAUSE THEY'RE POKING ME?
Well hello Hokage-sama
I have to live in WHO'S house
I don't need a bobdyguard! Anymore . . .
Test? What test? Damn it don't scare me like that!
Jesus and National yaoi day
Yay I have a ninja team! Wait, what?
EPIC FAIL! And weird ninja stuff.
Clones Ouchys and Deals! Oh My!
Weird a** dream
Getting everyone and explaining. Well that's just lovely.
Finally the stupid picture
Hmm. . . sleep over time! Oh time for games!(Part 1)
Hmm. . . sleep over time! Oh time for games!(part 2)
Hmm. . . sleep over time! OH time for games!(Part 3)
The next morning, fun right?
Mommy? and My masterpiece!
The magical box of wonder's and Missions! YAY!!
Animal Abuser! and Better missions! Yay! Well maybe.
Ramen, and the news! I hope its good news.
Ouchy Headache!
Their Gummy and the Brain! Don't ask.
Puddle!!!! and more weirdness.
Neko speaking
I'm on a boat with birdies
Walking, and Bunny!!!!!!
All about Haku
Meanie! and I miss mommy :'(
Hyper chocolate Training time!!!!
Food! and Paper
Jello!!! Its MINE!!!!!!!!!
We practiced.... NOT!
Popcorn? You're kidding me.
I actually get to do something (part 1)
I actually get to do something (part 2)
First impressions
Long night
Just an authors note

The parents

2.1K 64 12
By nekoninjagirl

So... um...uh... I got nothing.

Nell: Why the weird title?

Neko: Because I don't like you anymore so I want to make a chapter about your parents.                               

   Nell: What? You little B****, you better like me I'm the main character. (many cussing words later)

Neko: I was joking!

Nell: Oh.

Kathy: *facepalms* Why do I hang out with you again?

Neko and Nell: Because to love us.

Payne: Anywho Neko doesn't own Naruto no matter how much she wishes she could be that awesome.

Neko: Payne, you jerk! For that I'm making something bad happen to you.

Payne: (scared) What?

Neko: I don't know, yet. (smiles darkly)

(In Our World: Third person POV(Yes I know its a weird third POV but never mind))

We arrive looking at Kathy's mansion. Its huge and even has a huge pool. Voices can be hear from inside. We see that the voices are coming from the living room.

“Its been a week. Why haven't you found her?” Kathy's dad yells at a poor policeman.

“I'm sorry. We've been trying our hardest, but as I said before all we've found was that note and shove thing.”

“Its called a kunai.” Kathy's dad states knowing what it was from being the one that usually bought Naruto stuff for Kathy.

“Why haven't you found her?” Kathy's mother say in a b****y voice.

“There's no trail.” The policeman continues.

“My poor baby.” Kathy's dad cries.

“Where ever she is she's with Ms. Kaska.” The policeman says on a happy note talking about Nell's mom.

“Nell's mom is with them?” Kathy's dad asks/yells.

“Well, she tolled her work she was leaving for a vacation with her daughter. A few days after they first went missing.”

“They're safe, then.” He sighs a sigh of relief.

“I knew Nell was a bad influence on her.” Kathy's mom says.

“I'll be back.” The policeman say walking out.

“Nell's actually a good influence of Kathy. She gets her out of the house.” Kathy's dad says calmly.

“Yea making my daughter run away is such a good influence.”

“She got her out of the house, and they left a note. Knowing Ms. Kaska they're just at an anime convention.”

“Why does she go to those thing? I mean she should be shopping for cloths.” She b****es.

“She hates shopping, and if you talked to her seriously you would know that.” He says slightly mad at his wife. And, with that Kathy's dad walks out. “I'll be back, later.”

“OK, bye, honey.” His wife says flustered. So let's follow Kathy's dad out of boredom. He walks to his car, and starts driving. He drove aimlessly for ten minutes probably working off the excitement, then he arrives at Payne's house. He knocks on the door, and waits. Payne's mom answers the door.

“Oh, its you. What's going on, have the police tolled you something?” She questions.

“Yes they're with Melissa.” He says happily.

“Oh thank God.” She says and turns around. “Honey, Payne's with Melissa.” She says happily.

“Oh? That's good.” We hear a voice say unconcerned. Payne's mom closes the door, and sits on the porch outside.

“Sorry, about him.” She says breathing easy knowing her son is OK.

“Its OK my wife's been acting the same.”

“People show their concern in different ways.” She says with a sigh.

“I'm just happy they're safe.”

“They're our kids of course they're safe.”

“You're right. I wonder where they really are.”

“Well, knowing Kathy, she would tell the truth, and since the handwriting is her's they're probably really in a place called the Naruto world. Knowing them Its probably an anime convention that focuses on Naruto.” Payne's mom explains.

“You're right, but I can't help wonder if they really found a way into that show.”

“I don't know.” OK we're going to get out of here now.

(Naruto world, Near the sand village: Melissa's POV)

I've been here for four days, and well weird stuff has happened. What weird stuff? Um well, just listen to this conversion, and I'm not going to tell you who's talking.

“Do we have to?” The two men look at the task before them.

“Yes you have to.”

“But Leader-sama-”

“Leader-sama what? I said do it so do it.”

“OK, un.” Well you should know two of the three in this conversation.

“This isn't our usual pairing, Leader-sama.” He says with a toothy grin.

“I know but I've sent everyone else out.” Have you guessed yet?

“What's are full task?” Ready alright now he's going to say who it is, and I'll tell you who the talker is.

“Deidara, Kisame all you have to do is hang out here, and watch her.” Pein says. Yea Kisame and Deidara are being ordered to watch me.

“I'm not going to run.” I state to all of them.

“How do we know that? Your daughter already escaped us.”

“Who'd you send after her?” I ask.

“Kakuzu, and Hidan.” Pein says.

“Oh you sent her swearing buddy. She'll be here. Although knowing her she'll annoy Kakuzu.” I say kind of proud of my daughter.

“Just chill for a few weeks.” I says trying to get Pein to calm down.

“Fine.” He sighs angrily.

“If you're that worried send Kisame and Itachi when he gets back.” I say knowing what Itachi is doing it'll take him awhile before he's back.

“True but I have not idea where Kakuzu and Hidan went. Besides they need to catch the Kyuubi.”

“Well just have them look while they're in Konoha.”

“Well are you full of ideas.” He says mad at me. “What do you know your daughter is in Konoha?”

“I have no clue where my daughter is. I'm just a concerned parent trying to find her child. Also the other two practically live at my house so they're basically my kids, too.”

“Whatever just sit tight.”

“You think I would try, and run from Kisame or Deidara. Both are stronger than me, even if one is younger.” I mumble the last part. “I don't even know Nin-Jutsu or Gen-Jutsu.”

“You do know our secrets though.” Kisame speaks up. Pein silently walks out.

“Whatever I'm not going to do anything.” I say stealing the whole couch. “I'm hungry.”

“Some go get food from the kitchen, un.”

“Stupid, you know what the h*** age are you, right now?”

“I'm 16, yeah.”

“Wow you're two years older than my kid. Have some respect, stupid. Or maybe I should be like Sasori and call you a brat.” I say getting up. I walk to the kitchen not hearing his reply. I get some food, and head back to the couch. Kisame is sitting on it, and Deidara is well poof. I stretch out on the couch using Kisame's lap as a pillow. Who else did you think Nell got her weirdness from?

Yea this was kind of a filter chapter but hey I thought you would like to know what happened to their parents.

Nell: Oh my Jashin, you thought?

Neko: Haha You're based off me so remember insults don't work.

Nell: Vote, comment, and everything else. Remember you're safe for if you do one you're safe for now, (dark evil creepy smile) but all and your safe forever. (says happily)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468 21 40
Gaara meets up with an abused young teenage girl when he's thirteen years old-two years later he finds the same girl without a home and without her f...
180K 6.2K 36
"But don't ever, and I mean never, hurt my friends and family. I will become the monster you all think I am, ya know." Unexpected thing happen. Her b...
113K 2.9K 21
What happens when everyone hates you and you don't know what to do? Well this is a story about how Amy a 12 year old girl wishes that she was in Naru...
4.8K 201 17
Temari and Tenten were adopted because there real family left them behind on there adopted family porch both girls meet once but they have forgotten...