Radio Loveღ

By JoeJemiDemi

Joe Jonas meets Demi over the radio,without even knowing what she looks like. She has a secret and he is havi... More

Radio Loveღ
Twoღ
Threeღ
Fourღ
Five.ღ
Six.ღ
Sevenღ
Eight.ღ
Nine.ღ
Ten.ღ
Eleven.ღ
Twelveღ
Thirteenღ
Fourteen.ღ
Fifteenღ
Sixteenღ
Seventeenღ
Eighteenღ
Nineteenღ
Twentyღ
Twenty One.ღ
Twenty Twoღ
Twenty Threeღ
Twenty Fourღ
Twenty Fiveღ
Twenty Sixღ
Twenty-Seven.ღ
Twenty-Eight.ღ
Twenty-Nine.ღ
Thirtyღ
Thirty-One.ღ
Thirty-Two.ღ
Thirty-Threeღ
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.ღ
Thirty-Six.ღ
Thirty-Seven.ღ
Thirty-Eightღ
Thirty-Nine
Forty.ღ
Forty-One.ღ
Forty-Twoღ
Forty-Threeღ
Forty-Four.ღ
Forty-Fiveღ
Forty-Sixღ
Forty-Sevenღ
Forty-Eightღ
Forty-Nineღ
Fifty.ღ
Fifty-Oneღ
Fifty-Twoღ
Fifty-Threeღ
Fifty-Fourღ
Fifty-Five.ღ
Fifty-Six.ღ
Fifty-Sevenღ
Fifty-Eight.ღ
Fifty-Nineღ
Sixtyღ
Sixty-Oneღ
Sixty-Twoღ
Sixty-Threeღ
Sixty-Fourღ
Sixty-Five.ღ
Sixty-Sixღ
Sixty-Sevenღ
Sixty-Eightღ
Sixty-Nineღ
Seventy.ღ
Seventy-Oneღ
Seventy-Twoღ
Seventy-Threeღ
Seventy-Fourღ
Seventy-Fiveღ
Seventy-Sixღ
Seventy-Sevenღ
Seventy-Eightღ
Seventy-Nineღ
Eighty.ღ
Eighty-One.ღ
Eighty-Two.ღ
Eighty-Threeღ
Eighty-Fourღ
Eighty-Fiveღ
Eighty-Sixღ
Eighty-Sevenღ
Eighty-Eightღ
Eighty-Nineღ
Ninety.ღ
Ninety-Oneღ| Part One.|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Three|
Ninety-Twoღ
Ninety-Threeღ
Ninety-Fourღ
Ninety-Fiveღ

Ninety-Oneღ |Part Two|

2.2K 53 8
By JoeJemiDemi

Demi

I woke up next to Joe,I smiled,kissing his back. He rolled over,"Hey gorgeous." he put his hand on my cheek,"Hello handsome." I kissed his lips,"Did you sleep well?" I ran my hand through his hair,"Yeah,how bout you baby?

"Yeah,after last night." I smiled and kissed his mouth,"Let's go take a shower." I winked and got and headed to the bathroom and hopped into the shower,waiting on Joe. 

He finally walked into the shower,"About Time." I smiled,he chuckled,putting his hands on my waist and pulling me close,"Come and give me some loving." he kissed my neck,I laughed,biting my lip. He started sucking on my neck.

 I leaned against the shower,biting my lip at him,he came over and slipped himself inside of me,I moaned,putting my arms around his neck as he kept thrusting inside me.

Nick.

I was changing Nash as Jordan went to put his bottle back in the fridge,I heard Nash coo showing his tongue,I laughed,"Do you always do this when someone touches your butt,sport?" I watched him wiggle and squirm around.

I pinched his butt again,making him coo again,I laughed,"What you laughing about?" Jordan walked in,"Just Nashville being himself." I smiled,looking at him,"Watch." I pinched his butt again and gained another coo.

"Ha Ha,he's so cute." Jordan gushed,tickling Nash's feet.

"They do make cute babies.." I slipped Nash into a onesie,"I bet we'll make cute babies too." Jordan kissed my cheek,I looked at her,"Yeah,we would." I kissed her hand.

"I think I heard my laptop ring." I carried Nash to the guest bedroom,"They're face timing me." I hit accept,"Hey guys!"

"Hey Nick." Joe was sitting on the bed shirtless,with a towel around his waist,Demi was next to him with her body wrapped in a towel,"Did you guys just get out of the shower? You know you could of face timed us when you're clothed."

"We couldn't wait." Demi smiled,putting her wet hair on one side,"There's my baby boy!!!" Demi smiled, I put Nash in front of the camera,"I miss him so much!!" Demi frowned,I think Nash saw his parents because he cooed and smiled.

"Hey bud!" Joe waved at the camera,"So how is he?"

"He's awesome actually. I would watch him forever. He's a very cool baby,I taught him the air guitar." I grinned,"He might not even be in the music industry."  Joe shuffled his wet hair,"He'll have something to fall back on,then."

"So how is Jamaica? or have you guys just stayed in the hotel?" I smirked,"Uhm...." Demi blushed looking at Joe,"Sort of both." she bit her lip.

"Well,good,hope you guys give alot of love. If you know what I mean." I winked at Nick,hearing Jordan laugh from another room,"Yeah,yeah." Joe chuckled,"Well,I'm going to let you guys go and have more fun,I gotta put Nash down for his nap."

"Bye bro. Bye Demi. Love you." I ended the chat.

I headed back to his nursery and sang him to sleep. Once he was asleep,I set him down carefully in his crib. I grabbed the baby monitor and headed to the living room,"Hello baby." I sat on the couch next to her.

"Wanna know something?" he grinning,plotting her hand on my leg,"Sure?" I ran my hand through her hair,"It's such a turn on,watching you be a father." she whispered,I felt myself getting heated,I took a big gulp.

"Too bad,we're at their house...with a baby." she knew what she was doing by her smirked,"Don't be silly." I scooped her off her feet and carried her down to their record studio,I shut the lock the studio door.

I pushed her to the wall, and made her legs go around my waist. I slipped in my tongue, as she moaned in my mouth. She licked over my bottom lip, sending me to groan in pleasure as she tugged onto my hair.

 I pulled her away from the wall, and laid her down on the ground. I took off my shirt, and hovered over her. I pulled her against me, making her legs go around my hips. She lifted up her shirt and threw it off.

I kissed her deeply again. She bit on my bottom lip, and pulled it harshly,looking into my brown eyes.  "I'm gonna fuck you so hard" I growled, pushing her onto the floor, making her lay flat. I kissed her neck softly, then bit at some areas where she would moan. I left marks and redness all over. I licked over her collarbone, making her tangle her fingers into my hair.   

"Oh fuck' She moaned as I gritted my teeth over her jaw line. I kissed until I met her lips again. We started having another make out, this time with a lot of lip biting and licking. I pulled away again, and licked her chest. I unclipped her bra and cupped her breast, while licking over her chest. I kissed all the way down, digging my nails into her sides.

"Niccccccckkkk..." She moaned,bending her knees. I slipped off her shorts. I licked her inner thighs, then went up to her level again. I kissed her neck sloppy as she reached for my buckle belt. She undid my pants, and I stood up to take them off, including my boxers.  

She licked my cock before she slipped it in her mouth,"Fuck." I held in my breath,guiding her head, and slipping away her hair. She went at it for a few more minutes until I felt it coming

"Babe,fuck. I'm almost there." I moaned thrusting inside her mouth. I finally came, as she gagged a little. I pulled up her face to taste me.    

I stared at her body as she laid flat on her back,I slipped off her thong.I digged for a condom in my pocket and slipped it on,I hovered over her,positioning myself. I pounded into her,without a warning.

"NICK!!" She moaned as I bucked my hips.

"Fuck" I mumbled, picking up my pace

"Ohhhh baby fuck right there" I said hitting her g-spot everytime. I thrusted inside of her one more time, making both of us both about to spill.

We rode out our orgasm together,I pulled out,all sweating and heavy breathing,I tied the condom down and dropped it,laying next to Jordan,I kissed her cheek,puting my arm around her,"Move in with me..."

"What,really?" she put her hand on my check,"Yes,baby. Really." I grinned,"Yes,I'll move in with you." she climbed ontop of me,kissing my lips.

Demi.

"You seriously like this?" Joe showed me the shirt  he tried on,I laughed,"No,but I wanted you to buy it so you'll wear it out and paparazzi would make fun of your ass." I giggled,"You monster." he kissed me. I giggled in his mouth.

We kept shopping for the rest of day,we went back to the hotel to change for dinner. I slipped on a floral strappy romper with black peep toe heels.

I straightened my long brown hair and did my makeup and jewlery.

"You ready,baby?" Joe took my hand and we headed to a bar,of course it was karoke night, We got a booth,we order ourselves some onion rings and some beer. 

"Do you ever regret having a baby before marriage?  I mean there are still things we could of done before we settled down..." I sipped my drink.

"Yeah,I know...I sometimes regret it...but then I look at Nash,and I don't regret it at all." Joe smiled,"Yeah,same.." I nodded.

"Do you regret it,babe?" he put his hand over mine,rubbing my knuckles,"Sometimes...because we can't go on adventures,with only you and me,but I wouldn't change it in the world."

"Well,we can always take Nash with us and it'll be awhile for us to settle down for real,because Nash isn't even one yet and I don't want to  have one too close together." he ate an onion ring.

"Yeah,true..I guess you're right." I shrugged.

"Excuse me,but all you guys newlyweds?" a worker came to us,"Yes...." I looked at them,"We have our next karoke singers! Come up on stage!" he smiled,"Just like High School Musical." Joe got up and held me hand as we went on stage.

"Names?" he asked us,

"I'm Joe Jonas...and this is my wife,Demi." Joe smiled at me,I think I smiled bigger than ever.

"Alright,good luck." He said,he didn't even give us the name of the song.

"I run from hate

I run from prejudice

I run from pessimists

But I run too late." Joe sang,looking at the tv.

"I run my life

Or is it running me

Run from my past

I run too fast

Or too slow it seem.." It wa my part.

"When lies become the truth

That's when I run to you

This world keeps spinning faster

Into a new disaster so I run to you

I run to you baby

And when it all starts coming undone

Baby you're the only one I run to

I run to you.." we sang together.

We finished and we headed back to our table,"Well,that was...different." Joe laughed,we then ordered our food. 

"I do have to talk to you,babe.." Joe sighed,"What is it?" I smiled,"I got accepted for another movie...it's in Florida...and we start filming in 2 weeks."

"Oh.." I looked down.

"Tell me what you are thinking..and I won't take it...but it has major stars in it,baby...this is a big deal.." he looked at me,what kind of wife would I be if I said no to his dream? I was upset about it,because 2 weeks after we got married and  I wanted to be with him.

"You should take it..." I smiled a little,

"Really?" he smiled big,

"Yeah,babe." I smiled.

"Thank you,babe,I love you SO much!!!" he kissed my lips.

After dinner,we headed back to the hotel,I told him I was too tired to make love tonight,so we just headed straight to bed,I remembered what Eddie told me,not to go to bed mad,but I'm not mad,he's not mad. I'm just upset.

I turned my body towards the window and stared at it,Joe rolled over and put his arm over me,pulling me close.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh.

The next part is the end of the marathon.

5 comments for the next.

PS. This is dedicated to my twin,@NickNemiDemi :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 58.1K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
79.4K 1.3K 30
(THX for 20k reads!)Samantha is Jonah Marais little sister, she's 16 and she goes on tour with Jonah and the boys. She has a huge crush on Jack Avery...
67.6K 2.7K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
12.5K 553 27
Read Ten Little Toes first!! Would I lose, if I bet my heart on you? **** song: bet my heart maroon 5 started: June 16th 2020 ended: book 1: Ten Li...