Immortal Affliction (Sequel t...

By myenglishirishboys

Zayn and Harry face their most difficult challenges yet. Sequel to Immortal Perfection. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Author's note
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Author's Note
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty.
Epilogue.

Chapter Twenty Four

1.3K 103 35
By myenglishirishboys

Hey lovelies! So I want to start off by saying how much I appreciate all of the love now that I've started updating again! I also want to say that this chapter has smut in it and I don't do smut. Lol. So have mercy on me if it sucks. No but seriously give me feedback on it! I love when you guys help me with my writing! So I hope you enjoy it! Love, Sami

October 12, 2015

Zayn's POV:

"Now just really concentrate on the energy in front of you." Fire lit up the dark yard and the cheering begun. "Great job Harry! I told you that you could do it!", Liam shouted.

I rolled my eyes not glancing up from my book. I absolutely adored Harry and I was so proud of him for being able to accomplish so much but then there was Liam. I knew he was the only one who really understood Harry's powers but I hated him with all of my being. I hated him probably more than he hated me and Niall and I seemed to be the only ones that didn't trust the twat. As much as I want to be by Harry's side through this process I knew it would be too risky. If I was within 5 feet of Liam for more than a minute I would rip his damn head off and then we would never know all that Harry could do.

I smiled as I looked up to see Harry carefully running towards me, "Zaynie! Did you see that?"

I stood up from my spot against the wall of our house and smiled before picking him up and spinning him around. I planted a kiss on his lips and smiled, "You did amazing babe. I'm so proud of you. You're really getting the hang of all this." I looked over to where Liam, Louis, and Niall were trying to control the raging fire that Harry had forgotten to extinguish. "Uh, Haz. You should probably take care of that fire before Louis goes up in flames.", I chuckled.

"Oh no!" He wiggled out of my arms and ran back over to his mess.

A few moments passed and I saw steam coming from where the fire once was. Harry fell to his knees and I ran over to his side as fast as I could. "Haz! Hazza!" He laid unconscious in my arms and I started to lightly shake him. "H please wake up! Come on Harry!"

I felt a hand touch my shoulder and shrugged it off. "I think he just needs some rest mate."

I glared, sending daggers in Liam's direction. How dare he even say anything right now. I growled, "This is your fault! You worked him too damn hard! He isn't strong enough for this yet!"

Louis kneeled next to me, "Z it's all right. Ok? Just relax. Take a deep breath and relax. This is all just gonna stress Harry out more."

He was right. I knew he was right. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, stroking Harry's curly locks with my fingers. Touching his hair always seemed to calm me down. It was comforting and it made me feel like happy.

I sighed and picked Harry up, "I'm gonna go put him in bed for a bit and let him rest. Maybe you all should go hunt or something. He's gonna need something when he wakes up."

Harry's POV:

The fire. What happened to the fire? Where was I? It's so empty in here. Wait? What is that? I reached my hand out to touch it. Fuck! It burned me? But it's just a...ring? I looked around me and saw nothing else in the big empty space. Just one single ring that was glowing a very ominous glow. Wait? I can see!

"I can see! Zaynie I can see!", I jumped up and down in delight.

I stopped and looked around when I heard a loud chuckle coming from somewhere in the darkness. "Who's there?", I shouted.

"I've been waiting for this moment for quite a while. You're certainly hard to find now aren't you?"

"Tell me who the hell you are! Come out and show yourself you coward!" I managed to get that out but I was terrified on the inside.

I saw a dark figure appear in front of me, "Oh don't be so hasty. We have plenty of time to get acquainted once you join me."

"Join you? I don't even know who you are! I'm not joining anyone!"

His deep voice echoed throughout the space, "You'll need me soon. Once everyone you love is dead."

"Dead?" There was panic in my voice, "What do you mean dead?! Hey! What do you mean?!"

"Come back!", I yelled and I felt a tight squeeze of my hand.

"Haz it's ok. I'm here.", Zayn pulled me close and I rested my head on his chest.

I looked down at my hands and sighed, "I-I can't see anymore."

My fiancé pushed my hair back and kissed the top of my head, "Hazza you haven't been able to see since you woke up. Remember?"

I nodded, "I know but...I saw that ring."

"Ring?"

"There was a ring and a man that said-" I shot up and held his hands in mine, "Oh my god, Zayn! He said that you were gonna die! That all of you were gonna die and that I was gonna need him and oh my god Zayn! We need to stop him! You can't die! I don't know what I would do without you!"

Zayn wrapped his arms around me and whispered, "I will never leave you. No matter what happens you will always have me."

I knew that he was just saying that to make me feel better about the situation but that's one of the things I loved most about him. He got me to take a step back and breathe for a moment before freaking out and jumping to conclusions. He made me feel safe and that's all I ever really wanted in my life.

"I want to get married."

"What?", He pulled back and I could feel him looking at me with confused eyes.

"If we're going to be risking our lives and doing reckless things then I want to marry you as soon as I can. I don't want to take any chances. If I'm going to die then I want to die as your husband. As a Malik."

Zayn chuckled, "You, my beautiful fiancé, are the most adorable thing in the world. I want you to be happy."

I smiled, "Is that a 'yes'?"

"It's a hell yes."

Our lips collided and there was nothing that made me feel more at home than feeling his lips on mine. I bit his bottom lip, deepening the kiss. He let out a small moan, running his hands through my hair and giving it a light tug. Zayn kissed down my jaw, nibbling at my neck and driving me absolutely mad. I had never really done many sexual things in my life and just the thought of having sex with Zayn was getting me incredibly horny.

I ran my hands down his torso and began undoing the button of this jeans. He kissed me gently and pushed my hair behind my ear, "Are you sure you want to do this, Haz."

I nodded, "I've been sure for a long time now."

He continued to kiss me, this time with more force and I let out a moan as I pulled his jeans down past his bum. Zayn helped, pulling them off of his legs and taking off his underwear letting them hit the floor. I follow suit and soon we're both naked, our bodies entangled in sheets.

Zayn kisses my neck and without notice bites into it. I hear the light crunch of my skin breaking and then suddenly it's just ecstasy. My body feels sensitive. Every touch, every sound, everything just feels so good. He begins to kiss down to my happy trail and gently nips at my skin before making his way to my thighs. I can feel my dick throbbing, begging to be touched.

He grips my cock and starts to pump it slowly making me squirm underneath him. He begins to pump me faster and faster and I know that he's just waiting for me to let go. It's obvious that I have no control over my body and the feeling of his hands on my hard dick is the only thing on my mind. I haven't ever felt this way before and when he bites my shoulder I can't help but cum all over his hands. My body shaking with pleasure as I feel myself surrendering to his touch. I'm breathing hard, my chest rising and falling as I lie there with a smile on my face. Now I want to please him more than I've ever wanted anything in my life up to this point.

I get off of the bed kneeling down next to where he is now sitting. "Haz you don't have to do this."

I looked up at him, picturing his soft expression, "I want to."

I don't let him say another word as I take hold of his throbbing dick. Slowly pumping up and down with my cold hands. I would give anything to see his face right now. All I can see is his aura changing slightly. Pinks and yellows mix together to make a beautiful sunset orange. I close my eyes to focus more on the task at hand.

I put my lips around the head of his cock, swirling my tongue around it. Zayn gently puts his hands in my hair and I let out a moan around his length. His grip becomes a bit tighter as I flatten my tongue against his hard member. My head bobs up and down for a while before I take him in a little deeper, feeling his cock hit the back of my throat and making me gag a bit. Zayn's fingers get tangled in my hair as he pulls harder. I love the thought of me driving him crazy like this. I've been wanting this for so so long.

I pulled off of him and mumbled, "Fuck you taste so good, Z."

"God, Haz. How are you so good at this?"

I shrug not sure he's even looking at me and take him back into my mouth. He lifts his hips up off of the bed pushing his dick further into my mouth. He's moaning, I put my hand around his length and pump up and down as my tongue works around the head.

"Fuck Harry. I'm gonna cum if you keep this up.", Zayn moans louder.

I begin to pump faster and soon his cum is hitting the back of my throat, filling up my mouth. I hear Zayn leaning back in bad as he rides out his high. He's breathing heavily as I finish him off, licking the cum off of my sore lips. He's still lying on the bed and I stand up and lie on his chest.

"Was I ok?", I mumble after a few moments of silence.

"You were amazing." He brushes my hair back and kisses the top of my head the way he always does. The way I love.

I look up and place a kiss on his face and he chuckles, "Haz. That was my eye."

I groan, "Being blind sucks." I cross my arms and pout.

"I love you, Harry Styles."

I smile, uncrossing my arms, "I love you too, Zayn Malik."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.3K 29
"i have been chasing after you for years now, harry! a-and the moment- the moment i get a piece of you, you go and give that same piece to someone el...
170K 9.8K 31
Things in Zayn's life haven't ever gone exactly as he planned and as a result, he's forced to move back home and face the facts: It just wasn't meant...
856 61 9
We are helpless when it comes to our fate and that's what happened to five very normal school going teens one time which changed their lives drastica...
40.4K 987 80
This new book is a sequel to my book "living life in the fast lane" so go check that out first : ) W...