Chapter Eight.

So pretty long chapter here. I hope you all enjoy it because I really loved writing this one. Getting more to the core of Zayn for you all. I love you and I hope you like it. Love, Sami <3

Chapter Eight:

Sunday: February 8, 2015

Zayn’s POV:

I saw the two men run out of the dark room and I was shocked as I saw Liam’s boyfriend mouth an apology to me as he escaped. My mind wasn’t processing things well as I still wasn’t quite sure what was going on. I stood there frozen as my eyes scanned over my boyfriend’s lifeless body lying on a metal table. My body was shaking and if there had been any color in my face it would’ve been drained instantly.

My mind began yelling at me saying Move! Move you bastard! You need to help him! But my legs seemed as if they were cemented to the ground. I was just standing there like a damn fool as my precious Harry laid there with blood pouring out of his body.

I felt something brush up against me and I was ripped out of my trance by Pyro who was now biting on my sleeve to get me to move. Somehow I gained the strength to rush down the last few stairs and stand by Harry’s side. I could hear his heart beat as it echoed throughout the empty space which told me that he was still alive. I knew that he wouldn’t make it much longer though as the thumping began to get slower and slower. I had to get him out of her and I had to do it quick. He wasn’t going to be able to hold on much longer if I didn’t get him some medical help. I examined his body to make sure I didn’t pick him up in a place that would only worsen his condition. I shook my head as I realized that I really had no choice as to where I picked him up. He had wounds all over his body and it wouldn’t have mattered anyway. Anger began to flood my body as I thought about Liam doing this to him. It only made it worse when I noticed the fading marks on his neck where he had clearly been fed off of. I didn’t have time to think about my anger though. This was Harry’s life that was on the line.

I gently slid my arms under him and lifted him up from the table. I looked down at Pyro, “Go back to the apartment and wait for Louis and Niall. Lead them to the hospital when they get home. I’m gonna go get Harry some help.”

Pyro nodded at me and I hurried to the hospital with anger running through my veins. I glanced at Harry who was still unconscious. I hadn’t really expected him to be awake but I sure had hoped that he would be so I didn’t have to worry so much. My Harry was so damn stubborn and I was sure that something like this wouldn’t hold him down. But in the back of my mind I knew that it was just false hope.

Once I reached the hospital doors I wasted no time. With Harry in my arms I ran up to the nearest doctor and yelled out, “Please help him! Please make him better! He was in a terrible accident!”

The doctor yelled for his team to get Harry into surgery. I was upset as they ripped him from my arms and began checking his vitals but I knew I didn’t have any choice. This is what they did. If anyone could help him then they would be the ones to do it.

They gathered around him and rushed him to another room as people tried to hold me back from following. I obviously had the strength to break through but there was nothing else that I could do for him. His fate was in their hands now. All I could do now was wait.

Hours passed slowly and there was no news on how Harry was doing. I went up to the desk several times to ask if they knew what his condition was but they just kept telling me to sit down and wait. I had no energy to argue so I just did what I was told.

As I began to get up to ask again Louis and Niall ran into the room and up to the woman that I had kept asking. She pointed at me and I stood up as they approached me.