Chapter Four.

Helllooo! So here’s the next chapter! I hope you guys like it! I know I was supposed to update yesterday but I just didn’t have time! Maybe a new chapter up tomorrow though! Thanks for reading lovelies! Love, Sami <3

Chapter Four:

Thursday: January 22, 2015

Zayn’s POV:

I watched Harry closely as he walked around barefoot in the sand as his eyes observed the small grains going in between his toes. This was the most relaxed I had seen him for the past two days and I thought that maybe his nightmares had gone away. I knew that wasn’t true though and it hurt to think that maybe he was calm because he was just getting used to the awful night terrors. I hated seeing that pained look on his face when he would wake up with his heart beating fast and beads of sweat dripping down his forehead.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder, “Hey. We’re all packed. Have you told Harry yet?”

I shook my head not letting my eyes leave my green eyed beauty, “Not yet. I was just gonna go out there once we were ready and tell him.”

I didn’t have to turn around to know that Louis was giving me a sympathetic look, “Well I’ll call for the plane. That’ll give him time to gather everything he needs.”

“Ok. I’ll go out there in a minute.”

I heard Louis walk out of the room and down the hallway. My gaze was still locked onto Harry as he walked close to the water then quickly backed up once the waves threatened to get his clothes wet. A small smile appeared on his face when he looked up at the clear blue ocean. I knew that he had become so fond of this place and honestly so had I. It was going to be hard to leave and start new somewhere else but it was for the best and staying here wasn’t worth risking his safety.

I sighed as I slowly turned away from the window and made my way over to Harry so I could tell him the news. I knew he probably wouldn’t take it lightly but at least it was to a place that he liked.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and gently kissed his neck before setting my head on his shoulder, “Hey there.”

He smiled, “Hey.”

“What’s someone as beautiful as you standing out here alone for?”

He giggled, “Just doing some thinking is all.”

“About what?”

He shrugged, “Mostly us.”

“What about us?”

“Mr. Malik you sure do have a lot of questions for me today.”

I smiled, “Yea. I suppose I do.”

We stood there just looking at the water with our bodies close and I could practically feel how perfect we were for one another.

“Our future.”

My brow furrowed, “What?”

“You asked what I was thinking about. I was thinking about our future. We’ve gone through a lot together already. I’m so excited to see what else we’ll get to go through in years to come.”

Now was as good a time as any I suppose, “We’re leaving.”

“What?”

“We’re leaving today. Like really soon.”

He spun around to look at me, “What do you mean we’re leaving? This is our home.”

“I got us a new place.”

He shook his head, “Where?”

“New York. We had so much fun there last time that I thought maybe we would have an even better time living there.”

He gave me a skeptical look, “This is about my nightmares isn’t it?”

I shook my head no but I knew he could see right through me. I sighed, “Maybe a little bit.”

“Zayn-“

I cut him off, “No Harry. These nightmares of yours keep getting worse and you apparently saw Liam the other night and I’m just not comfortable with us staying here anymore. I know that you love this place but I want you to be safe and if we have to move every single week for the rest of our lives then we will. I will not risk your safety for a house that can be easily replaced.”

I prepared myself for a long argument but instead he wrapped his arms around me and dug his face into the crook of my neck. I felt my shirt begin to get wet and I realized that he was crying.

“Hazza.” I rubbed circles into his back, “It’s ok. You don’t have to cry.”

“I just wanted to be strong for you. I thought that if I didn’t tell you anything then everything would just go away and we could just act like nothing was happening. I didn’t want to make you go through all of this again.”

“Look at me.” He looked up and I wiped the tears off his cheeks, “You don’t ever have to stay strong for me. You are plenty strong. If something is ever bothering you then I want you to tell me. Ok?” He nodded. “You know that I’d go to the ends of the earth for you right?”

He smiled and hugged me again, “I love you so much Zayn.”

“I love you too Harry. I love you too.”

The plane ride was silent just as expected. Harry was exhausted from earlier and I knew that he hadn’t gotten much sleep recently. But as his head laid on my lap on our long flight I noticed that he wasn’t having any nightmares. He had a cute sleepy smile on his face and all to be heard was his soft breathing. Every so often he would make a little sound that was adorable and I’d stroke his hair making his smile grow bigger. It was really no secret that I had the most beautiful boyfriend of all eternity. He may be a bit weird and clumsy at times but I really wouldn’t want him any other way. He was just perfect.

When the plane landed Harry still wasn’t awake so I quietly thanked the pilot and gently carried Harry out to the car that was waiting for us. Louis gave the man directions to our new apartment and we were on our way home.