Chapter Twenty Seven.

I was gonna finish this chapter a few days ago but I found myself being too lazy. Lol. So sorry about that. Unfortunately there are only about 5ish chapters left of this story. I haven't decided if I'm doing a third one or not. I just need to feel out the situation because I don't want to publish a story that I'm not really feeling and have it be absolute shit. I will let you all know asap! I promise! Anyway, enjoy the chapter! Love, Sami

October 31, 2015

Zayn's POV:

My favorite day of the year and I couldn't even enjoy myself. I had been thinking of a way to demolish this little plan that Simon was putting into play. I hadn't been able to see much of Harry and whenever I tried I was shut down. He had a lot of security on him at the moment which made it nearly impossible to see him. It scared the living hell out of me but if I didn't cooperate then I would be dead and my Harry would be stuck with this fucker forever. Honestly, all I wanted to do was figure out how to destroy Simon and take Harry home and marry the fuck out of him. I was pissed that we weren't able to have our wedding. It was the one thing that he wanted. It was the single wish that he had before we had to fight. 

I leaned against the wall of the large, damp cave that I was being forced to live in and sighed, "Harry! I miss you!"

My voice bounced off of the walls but I knew he couldn't hear me. He never could. I would wait to hear a response for hours but one never came. 

I got up and started to punch the hard walls out of frustration. "Simon! I want to see my fucking fiance!", I screamed as I punched the wall again. 

I jumped as his voice came out of nowhere, "If you don't stop making all of this racket I'm going to have to kill you right now."

I ran my hand through my hair, "Look, I haven't been able to do a single thing since I've agreed to help you. I've done nothing but cooperate and I want to see my fiance, I want to change these disgusting clothes, and I want to be able to walk around without your minions trying to kill me."

"Harry is busy. I can give you clothes and maybe give you a tiny bit more free reign of the cave if you shut up.", he crossed his arms in annoyance. 

I groaned, "What are you doing to him? What could he possibly be doing that makes it impossible for me to see him? I didn't make this deal so I could be exiled from Harry. I made it so you would leave my friends alone and let us live in peace after this stupid plan to take over the world is done."

He stared off into the cave, thinking for a moment, "Very well then. You can see him. But only under supervision for a few moments."

I sighed, "Ok. That's fine. I just want to see him."

He began to turn away and walk into the darkness, "I'll send someone later tonight to come retrieve you." 

Harry's POV:

"Can we stop now? I need a break.", I muttered barely able to get the words out.

Nick shook his head, "Sorry Harry. Boss says you have to complete this before you get a break." 

I wanted to complain. I really really wanted to but I just didn't  have the energy to talk anymore. I knew it wasn't Nick's fault. He wanted to live and if he wanted to stay alive then he had to do as he was told. So I mustered up all of the energy that I possibly could and brought my hands up in front of my chest. All I needed to do was create enough friction to form a ball of fire in my palms without burning myself. I could easily make fire appear but getting it to the point of not harming me was certainly a challenge.