Chapter Twelve.

Next chapter! Yaaayyy! Hope you guys love it! Thanks for everything! And this chapter is dedicated to @unionlouis for making my new cover for Immortal Perfection! What a doll! Enjoy the chapter my loves! Love, Sami <3

Chapter Twelve:

Tuesday: February 17, 2015

Harry’s POV:

Ugh. My head. Why the fuck do I have such a bad headache? Why am I so warm? Damn. My whole body is aching. What’s wrong with me? Why is everything so dark? Oh, my eyes are closed. Open your eyes Harry. Why don’t you just open your eyes? What’s wrong with you? And why in the hell are you so damn thirsty?

I began to feel myself panic as I realized I couldn’t open my eyes. I had no idea what was going on but I was scared. I was so damn scared. “Z-zayn?”, I muttered out in a raspy whisper. I didn’t hear him or even feel him near me and that threw me into even more of a panic. “Zayn! Where am I?”

I felt something touch my hand and soon realized that it was something that I had recognized: Pyro. He was pushing my hand with his wet nose and I turned my head in his direction.

“What the hell?!”, I yelled and I quickly sat up.

My eyes were still closed as I kept my head pointed in the same direction as it had been. What I thought to be was Pyro was barking but instead of the fluffy dog all I saw was a yellow light swirling around in the darkness. It was just like a yellow spirit was floating around in front of me and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

I heard some noise coming from a few feet away and my body grew tense when I saw two new colors. I became relieved as I heard that beautiful familiar voice, “H-Harry?”

“Zayn?!” I reached out for him in the darkness when I saw the orange glow coming towards me.

I began swatting at it to make it go away but to no avail. It just kept getting closer and closer but then I felt those strong hands gently grab my arms. The orange was still there but it was no longer moving.

“Harry. You need to relax. Is everything alright?”

I shook my head, “Zaynie I can’t open my eyes. Why can’t I open my eyes?”

“Harry.”, his voice was soft. “Your eyes are open.”

“What? No they aren’t. I can’t see anything. I can’t see you Zayn! Where’s your beautiful face and your soft hair and your amazing smile? Why can’t I see you?” Tears began rolling down my cheeks as fear sunk in.

There was a moment of silence before he put his hands on my shoulders, “Lye down love. We’ll figure this out. You need to get some rest.” I felt his weight shift on the bed I was now lying on.

I grabbed his arm, “No please! Don’t leave!”

“I’ll be right back love. I promise.”

He got up and I saw the orange aura move away from me. I heard the door close and then the orange glow went away. I heard voices from behind the door which I recognized so I focused closely on them.

“I don’t know Zayn. Like what the hell could cause such a thing?”

“I’m not sure Lou but this can’t be good. I’ve never even heard of someone going blind because of a turning. Have you?”

There was silence for a moment then Louis spoke up, “No. Never. I’m not even sure this is something that has ever happened. I mean a blind vampire? It’s just not something that you hear about.”