Chapter Seven.

Well everyone I hope this is good because I didn’t edit it and I was kinda rushing. Lol. I hope you enjoy this and I appreciate all the love! You guys are angels! Love, Sami <3

Chapter Seven:

February 7, 2015

Harry’s POV:

Everything was numb now. Every punch. Every kick. Every blade that ran down my skin. Everything. I wasn’t for certain just how long Liam had been doing this to me. It may have been days or hours or even just minutes. All I knew was that after losing so much blood it was like nothing was even happening anymore. It was like I was in some weird dreamland. The only thing that kept me from thinking this wasn’t reality was the frightening look in his eyes. I couldn’t possibly dream such raw anger. It was as if he forgot about Zayn all together. It was like I was his one and only enemy and he had been tracking me down for centuries just so he could do this to me.

I tried not to focus on the blood that I was losing or the bruises that were probably riddling my body at this moment. All I was thinking about was Zayn. The man that I had fallen completely and madly in love for. The two of us had come such a long way since he had taken me from my cozy lifestyle. He used to believe that he would never fall in love; that he would just be lonely for the rest of his very long life. In a way I thought the same thing for myself. Why would someone ever love someone as messed up as me? But then he came along and with every single word that I spoke to him a part of that sad look in his eyes disappeared. If only there was some way we could’ve just lived happily ever after. If only I could somehow make Liam understand that this isn’t what Zayn wanted. If only I didn’t have to die tonight.

A tear ran down my cheek at the thought of my untimely and lonely demise.

“What the fuck are you crying for?!”

I tried to answer but I was even too weak to let any words come out.

“I asked you a question!”, Liam yelled as he ran the already bloody knife down my chest.

I opened my mouth to try to get words out but all that came out was blood as I coughed. Liam was close enough that the crimson liquid hit him in the face and he flared up in what seemed even more impossible anger.

I coughed, “I-I’m sorry.”, The words came out very softly that I wasn’t even sure I had said them.

I knew that I did though when he sighed and shook his head, “You shouldn’t be apologizing Harry. This isn’t about you. I’ve already told you that. This is about Zayn. If he would’ve just given himself up then none of this would be happening to you.” He examined the knife he was using and ran a finger down the blade. “This actually smells very delicious.” He brought his finger up to his mouth and licked off the fresh blood. He hummed in satisfaction, “Human blood really is the best. It’s not all that fun to be part of the coven when we don’t get to finish the job.” He looked back up at me, “But maybe tonight could be an exception.”

I closed my eyes as I listened to the sounds of his footsteps get closer to my already mangled body. I felt his hand push my head to the side exposing my neck and maybe if I had any twinge of hope that I would survive this I would fight back. I knew that there was no fighting this though. This was my fate and I just had to accept that.

I winced as I felt his sharp fangs puncture my neck and as I felt him begin to drain the blood from my body I muttered out, “I-I love you Zaynie.”

Andy’s POV (Something new!):

I groaned as I ran my hand through my hair and sighed, “Where is Liam with my dinner? I’m starving to death!”

I got up from the stairs that I was sitting on and walked over to the couch where I shakily sat on the edge. It wasn’t like Liam to keep me waiting like this. He knew how terribly hungry I became when I hadn’t eaten all day. Unfortunately I wasn’t as good at hiding my hunger as he was. He barely even ate anymore. I stood up and paced back and forth in the living room of the place that we were temporarily staying. Liam said that we had to come to New York for some business or something. I didn’t like to question him so I just packed my things and tagged along like he’d asked me to.

“What the?” I smelled something delicious coming from a door that I had passed. I got closer to it and sniffed once again. “What is that?”

I slowly opened the door and peered inside the dark room. I heard a small scream so I hurriedly rushed down the stairs and my eyes went wide as I took in the scene before me. Liam had his teeth sunk into someone who was strapped down to a table. There was blood all over the floor and both of them. The scent of the gore was oh so delightful that it was hard to resist. I took a few steps towards them and suddenly realized that the person on the table was Zayn’s boyfriend. I had remembered the two from the night of my turning. I should’ve known that Liam was planning on this but I was too stupid to think of it.

With all of my strength (which really wasn’t much) I ran over to my boyfriend and tackled him off of the curly haired boy. He quickly pushed me off but soon recognized me and retracted his fangs.

“Andy I-“

I put my hand up, “What the fuck is this Liam? What are you doing to him? Are you trying to kill him?”

He looked down at the ground and sighed, “He’s the enemy Andy.”

“No.” I shook my head, “He isn’t. I know you hate them but this-“, I motioned to the man. “This is too far.”

“No! It isn’t! Look what they did to you?!”

“No Liam! This lifestyle did this to me! We both knew that there were risks! We knew that this was going to happen eventually! You don’t have the right to do this to him!”

Liam growled, “If we had more time to turn you then you wouldn’t be so damn sick! This isn’t fair!”

“And this is!” I walked over to the half dead human and kneeled before the table with tears in my eyes, “This isn’t right Liam. Taking someone else’s life for your revenge isn’t right.”

There were a few moments of silence and he quietly mumbled, “I’m sorry. I just wanted to make things right. I’m sorry.”

I stood up and put my hands on his shoulders, “You don’t need to make anything right.” I kissed him gently, “I love you.”

He looked up at me, “I love you too.” His expression turned from regret to being on high alert in just seconds, “We need to get out of here.”

“We can’t just leave him here.”

He nodded, “Yes we can. Let’s go. Someone’s in the house.”

I heard a noise from the entrance of the room and Liam grabbed my arm to pull me towards a door leading outside. Before he slammed the door closed I mouthed ‘I’m sorry’ to the heartbroken Zayn that had just caught sight of his mangled boyfriend.