Chapter Eleven.

Woo! I can't believe this story is already like halfway done! I've had a great time writing it so it's been updated more recently then I usually do. Lol. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Love you guys! Love, Sami <3

Chapter Eleven:

Tuesday: February 17, 2015

Zayn’s POV:

Greenland. Louis and Niall sure did want our new home to be remote. They did a great job of it anyways. There was absolutely nobody around here. Just trees and grass and cold. We had left only hours after our discussion about Harry and at the time we were all semi thankful that Harry didn’t wake up during our flight. That would have been one hell of a trip if he would have. But now as I saw the beads of sweat rolling down his pale face I was very unthankful that he didn’t wake up. 

He had gone from not moving to having a terrible fever in just over the night. I could blame the freezing weather for giving him a cold if our species could actually get colds but we couldn’t. I knew that whatever was happening to Harry right now was not good and I couldn’t do anything about it. It was hard just having to stand by and watch the most important person in my life go through so much. 

I checked his temperature one more time and ran my hand through my hair as I noticed his fever was not getting any better. I walked to the bathroom to splash some cold water on my face and looked over as I heard footsteps in the doorway. 

Louis sighed, “Can I talk to you about something?”

I knew that it wouldn’t be a fun conversation because it never was when Louis was giving me that sympathetic look, “I guess.”

“Harry isn’t doing well Zayn.”

No fucking duh. “I know that Louis. You think that I don’t know that?”

“I know that you know that but you have obviously been having a hard time coming to terms with this kind of stuff. It isn’t good to be holding on to all of this false hope. Maybe it would be best if we-“

I growled, “Don’t you dare say it!”

“We can’t leave him like this Zayn. It isn’t fair to him. I don’t know if he can actually feel what he’s going through right now but if he can then he’s probably suffering a great deal. I know that you want to help and all but there’s nothing that we can do for him. He’s falling apart.”

I shook my head, “I can’t believe you’re saying this right now.”

“Do you just want him to be in pain? Do you want him to die months down the line from this sickness? He’s only going to get worse. This is what’s best and what’s right for him.”

“And what if that was Niall in there?” I motioned to the room across from us. “What if instead of Harry it was Niall that was clinging on to his life? Would you want to just kill him then?”

Louis looked down at his feet, “I don’t know Zayn. I don’t think that I would want him to be hurting this much though.”

I threw my hands in the air, “We don’t even know if he’s hurting! This could just be something that happens to some newborns! You’ve only been around for two turnings and that’s mine and Niall’s. This could be normal for some of them!”

He sighed, “Zayn, you and I both know that this isn’t normal for any newborn. He has a temperature higher than what a human would have if they were hospitalized. We’re cold blooded and we shouldn’t even be an average human temperature let alone one that exceeds that!” 

“It could just be some sort of weird thing…”

Louis put his hand on my shoulder, “I don’t think so Zayn. And I know that you don’t think so either. Maybe you should just stay out of that room for a while so you can clear your head. Staring at him for endless hours is not going to help your decision here. Looking at him is only going to make this whole situation worse.” 

I knew that he was right once again but I didn’t want to be away from Harry. If he truly was dying then I wanted to spend every last second with him. Why would I waste the precious time that I had left?

“I can’t stay away from him Louis. He’s my everything and I’m the whole reason he’s in this mess. I’m going to wait until he comes out of this. Whatever it is I know that my Harry can beat it. He’s strong. And he would never leave me without saying goodbye. I know that he wouldn’t.”

Louis shrugged, “This isn’t Harry’s choice Zayn. If any of this was up to him then he would be alive and well right now. He’d be walking around New York City with you. He’d be pulling you into random stores and making you try on clothes that you would never wear in a million years unless he asked you to. That’s what he would want right now. But it isn’t our decision and it isn’t his either.”

I sighed and shook my head, "I know that. I know that he would neve wish this upon himself or upon me or you or Niall. He just wants us all to be a happy family." I felt tears trying to escape but I held them back, "Liam is going to pay for this. If Harry dies then so will Liam. The only reason I even attacked his boyfriend was so I could rescue Harry from him. He says he's one of the good guys but look what he's done." I motioned to the door. "He's hurt Harry so much. How does that make him a good guy?" 

I stood there staring at my feet and trying to not lose all hope for my beautiful boyfriend. Whatever happened to him would be my fault and that was just not something that i could bear to live with. 

"Louis?" I looked him dead in the eye, "If Harry doesn't make it through this then I'm going to find Liam. And right after that I'm going to end things for myself as well."

Louis' eyes grew wide, "Zayn you can't just go off and kill yourself! This isn't your fault!"

"It is though. And there's no way that I'll be able to live with myself if he dies from this. I just want you to know that once Harry dies you'll probably never see me again."

Louis opened his mouth to object but we were both startled when we heard Pyro barking from behind the closed door. We both rushed to the room and my body froze when I opened the door.

"H-Harry?"