Chapter Nineteen.

Hey guys! I know that I just put the author's note up saying that I'll be updating soon but here it is! Lol. Much sooner than I anticipated but I had some inspiration! I hope you all enjoy this chapter! So good to be back! I love you all! Love, Sami <3

Chapter Nineteen:

Tuesday: June 16, 2015

Zayn's POV:

I chuckled as I watched my best friend try to get his boyfriend to change the channel so he could watch the football game. "Niiiiii!!! I neeeeed to watch this game! It's important!"

Niall shook his head, "That's what you say about all of the footie games. I'm gonna watch what I want to watch. You can watch a different one tomorrow." Niall waved his hand as to shoo his whining spouse away, "Now go help Harry or something."

Louis crossed his arms over his chest and huffed before turning and looking at me, "And what the hell are you laughinh at?" I just shrugged and he shook his head, "Fucking twat."

I watched as the sassy boy walked into the kitchen and hoisted his tiny body up onto the counter. He always liked to claim that he was taller than he actually was and sometimes I actually thought that he believed he was the average male height. I didn't dare mention it though because it may be funny but his tiny body held a lot of rage and strength which Iwas not too willing to endure.

I leaned up against the wall and ran a hand through my hair, "Hey Lou?"

He looked up from the floor where he was previously staring, "Huh?"

"Do you think Harry's over working himself?"

His brow furrowed, "Whadaya mean?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. I mean he's been constantly training for months now and every so often he passes out. I just think that maybe he's overdoing it a little. Like maybe his powers are too much for his body to handle."

"I think he's alright mate. He knows his limits more than anyone else does. I don't think he'd put himself in harms way."

I nodded, "Yea, I guess you're right. I'm just always so worried about him."

Louis got up from the counter and patted my on the shoulder, "He's one of us now. And whether we wanted it this way or not it's how things are at this point. There's no changing that. We all just need to support him while he gets used to his new lifestyle. You and I both know how difficult it is to adjust and I personally think he's doing a damn good job of handling this. Especially considering his defect."

I hated the fact that Harry had woken up the way he did. It's frightening enough waking up with a strange new feeling surrounding your whole being but to have to deal with it all blind? Well that was just something that would be difficult for anyone. I could remember how scared I was when I was turned and I had all of my senses perfectly in tact.

I guess I still looked worried because Louis smiled, "Don't you worry. Harry may have a disadvantage but he's no quitter. He's just as stubborn as you are."

I laughed, "Yea, you're right. I don't really have anything to worry about. That one's a fighter."

"Speak of the devil.", Louis said as Harry ran through the doorway of the kitchen with a big smile on his face.

"Zaynie! I have to show you something!"

"What is it?", I asked wearily, hoping that something wasn't wrong.

He straightened up and held one hand a few inches above the other with palms facing each other. "Watch my hands carefully."

A few seconds passed and my eyes grew wide as I saw tiny, clear crystals forming in between my boyfriend's hands. The shining substance grew bigger with every second that passed until Harry let out a deep breath and let the item fall into his hand.

"Look!" Harry held out his hand to me so I could examine it for myself.

I carefully picked it up not expecting it to be cold as I moved my fingertips across the amooth surface.

"It's an ice crystal! Isn't that awesome?!", Harry exclaimed as he bounced on the balls of his feet.

"Harry this is amazing!", I said as I kept staring at the ice. I had no idea that he could form things out of thin air like that.

Louis shook his head in disbelief, "How did you do that?"

Harry shrugged, "I found out that i could make snow out of the humidity in the air and then I just kind of applied that to the energy I was using and really all I had to do was compress it into that. It took me a while to master but hopefully in a few months I can make them the size of boulders!"

Louis took the ice out of my hand and began examining it himself, "This is incredible."

I pulled Harry into a hug and placed a kiss to his lips. "I am so so proud of you Hazza. I have no idea how you're learning all of this so quickly. You're doing so amazing."

Harry giggled, "Thank you Zaynie. It's all thanks to you really."

I pulled back, "Me?"

He nodded, "Yea. Your teaching technique is what helped me so much. Being able to think about what I want to happen and focusing all of my energy on it really was what I needed. Without you I'd probably still be learning how to run."

I laughed and kissed his cheek, "Well you're certainly far past that point love. Now why don't you go sit down and rest? You need to build your energy back up."

"Ok!"

Harry raced off to go sit on the sofa with Niall and I smiled as I heard them laughing about some reality show that they both loved.

"See? Nothing to worry about."

"You're right Lou. He'll be fine without me."

Louis sighed, "Still actually thinking about searching for Liam?"

"He's the only one that I actually think can help him, Louis. I don't have any other choice."

"I know, Z." He slung his arm around my shoulders, "But just promise me that you'll be careful out there. And make sure you tell Harry before you go. He'll be heartbroken if you don't."

"Don't worry."