Chapter Seventeen.

Guys I haven't updated in a while so I'm sorry about that. I hope this chapter is good cause I'm super distracted and I really apologize if it sucks. I love you all and hope you forgive my laziness! Also thank you because I am almost to 300 followers and it feels like a big milestone! Lol. Anyways enjoy the chapter darlings! Love, Sami <3

Chapter Seventeen:

Tuesday: March 3, 2015

Zayn's POV:

"Alright Hazza. Now remember to concentrate."

My curly haired beauty nodded his head and gave me a small smile, "Right. I think I can do this."

"If you're ever unsure of yourself then just let one of us know. We're all here to help you." Louis and Niall nodded their heads in agreement even though Harry couldn't see them.

We were all standing around in the woods a few miles from our house. The trip took twice the time since Harry wasn't really used to his blindness yet but he wouldn't let me carry him and none of us really had anything better to do anyway. I'm glad that my boyfriend was taking his time and trying to figure things out for himself. Although I was still worried about him I had to trust that he was following his own instincts and that's what was best for him.

"Alright lads.", Louis spoke up. "Niall and I will head to the west. If you guys need anything just shout for us and we'll be here." He walked over to Harry and put his hand on his shoulder, "Good luck H. You've got this." Without another word the two were gone leaving me with Harry.

"Ready love?"

I saw the tips of his fangs emerge from his lip and his nails grew sharp and knew that was confirmation that he was indeed ready to begin. I examined Harry's appearance because it intrigued me that even though he was blind and his eyes were usually glassed over with a white shade, they still turned completely black when he grew hungry.

"Deep breath.", I spoke softly to him and he did as he was told. "Now let your instincts take over."

I closed my eyes and smelled the air waiting for something to strike my senses. Sometimes it took a while to find a good hunt but in woods this big there was bound to be animals of all sorts. Then I smelled something that was only about 800 meters away and I was certain that it wasn't an animal scent.

Before I could say anything I heard movement coming from my right where Harry was standing but when I opened my eyes he was gone. My eyes grew wide as I saw him disappearing into the trees. I quickly followed him as fast as I could but when I reached him I saw that it was too late. He was hunched over on his knees as his fangs were sunk into the neck of a hunter. He had a dangerous look on his face that actually made me cringe. This wasn't the Harry that I was standing next to only seconds ago. This was the Harry that I had expected to see after the turning.

"Harry!", I shouted as I leaned down next to him and tried to pry him off of the bloody man. "Harry stop it!" No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get him to take his teeth out of the man's neck. "Hazza!" I stood up and ripped my boyfriend's body away from the already dead hunter.

Harry began thrashing around trying to get out of my hold but there was no way I was letting him go. Not while he was like this. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep a hold on him for long if he was going to continue doing this but I couldn't just let him go. I had never seen someone change like that so quickly and if this is what human blood did to him then there was no way I would let him near it ever again. But I didn't allow this to happen either and it was impossible to control him.

"Louis! I need you!", I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Within a few moments Louis and Niall were standing in front of me with wide eyes. "Get rid of that body!" I motioned to the man on the ground. When they didn't move I growled, "Now!"

Louis quickly snapped himself back to reality and removed the body from the area. It only took a couple seconds for him to come back with a worried look on his face. Harry began to slowly calm down and soon enough I was able to set him down on the dirt. He was now in a coughing fit but the three of us just stared at him. I walked over to where he was now on all fours and rubbed his back. There was blood splattered across his white shirt and the red substance was dripping down his face and onto the ground.

After he finished coughing he let out an innocent laugh, "Wow. There must be something caught in my throat."

We all just stayed silent as we couldn't believe what had just happened. Harry was back to normal and the only sign of newborn Harry that was left was the blood covering his pale body.

"Are you guys alright?", there was worry in my beloved's voice.

I looked over to Louis and shook my head hoping that he would understand. "Of course we are Haz!", Lou smiled. "Just upset that there haven't been any good animals out today. It's unfortunate that your first hunt was so lame. We've still got some blood in the fridge that you can have though. The three of us can wait another day."

Harry smiled, "Are you sure?"

"Yea babe. Let me help you up." I got up from the ground then grabbed his hand in mine to pull him up. "The sun is starting to rise and we should really get you home. I don't want to expose you to the sunlight yet."

"Ok. Actually I'm not even feeling that hungry. I must be developing pretty fast huh?", he bounced on the balls of his feet. There was no way that I could let him know about this. He would never forgive himself.

"Haz, Louis and I are gonna go out for a little walk ok? We'll be back in a few minutes. Just stay here with Niall."

"Ok! Have fun!", he waved as Louis and I walked out the door.

Louis waited until we were a few meters away from the house to start talking, "Ok. What the fuck happened?"

I ran my hand through my hair, "I have no idea. We were just standing there trying to find something then he must've smelled it before me because I opened my eyes and he was gone. Before I could reach him he was already ripping the guy's throat out and then I just didn't know what to do. It was pointless to stop him Lou. You saw what that guy looked like. His neck was practically torn to shreds."

Louis nodded, "I know. It was bad. I just don't get why all of a sudden it happened. It just doesn't make any sense."

"I don't know mate. All I know is that we can never let him around humans. At least not until we're 100 percent sure he isn't gonna go crazy again."

Louis sighed, "Yea." There was silence then he shook his head, "Something isn't right with him Zayn."

I didn't have to ask him what he meant to understand. Harry was anything but normal and we had to keep him under our watch now. If something like this were to happen again then it could be bad.

"I need to go."

Louis looked at me with confusion, "Go where?"

"I need to find someone who knows what's happening to him."

"Don't be stupid Zayn."

"I'm not Louis!" I was now standing in front of him. "I need to figure out how I can help him before he gets hurt!"

"How are you gonna find someone to help you? Where would you even go?"

"There's only one person that could figure this out."

Louis shook his head, "No. You're not going to him."

I looked at the ground, "I have to."

"Let me go. I'm stronger than you. I've been around longer and he isn't out for my head."

I pulled him in for a hug, "I need to do this myself. I can't risk losing you."

He hugged me back and nodded, "Just be safe yea?"

"I will."

"Spend a few more days with Harry. You don't have to tell him you're leaving if you don't want to but just stay for a little longer."

I gave him a small smile and we walked back to our home without another word. Finding Liam would be hard but he had the answers I was looking for and after all, I still needed my revenge.