Chapter Twenty Four

Hey lovelies! So I want to start off by saying how much I appreciate all of the love now that I've started updating again! I also want to say that this chapter has smut in it and I don't do smut. Lol. So have mercy on me if it sucks. No but seriously give me feedback on it! I love when you guys help me with my writing! So I hope you enjoy it! Love, Sami

October 12, 2015

Zayn's POV:

"Now just really concentrate on the energy in front of you." Fire lit up the dark yard and the cheering begun. "Great job Harry! I told you that you could do it!", Liam shouted.

I rolled my eyes not glancing up from my book. I absolutely adored Harry and I was so proud of him for being able to accomplish so much but then there was Liam. I knew he was the only one who really understood Harry's powers but I hated him with all of my being. I hated him probably more than he hated me and Niall and I seemed to be the only ones that didn't trust the twat. As much as I want to be by Harry's side through this process I knew it would be too risky. If I was within 5 feet of Liam for more than a minute I would rip his damn head off and then we would never know all that Harry could do.

I smiled as I looked up to see Harry carefully running towards me, "Zaynie! Did you see that?"

I stood up from my spot against the wall of our house and smiled before picking him up and spinning him around. I planted a kiss on his lips and smiled, "You did amazing babe. I'm so proud of you. You're really getting the hang of all this." I looked over to where Liam, Louis, and Niall were trying to control the raging fire that Harry had forgotten to extinguish. "Uh, Haz. You should probably take care of that fire before Louis goes up in flames.", I chuckled.

"Oh no!" He wiggled out of my arms and ran back over to his mess.

A few moments passed and I saw steam coming from where the fire once was. Harry fell to his knees and I ran over to his side as fast as I could. "Haz! Hazza!" He laid unconscious in my arms and I started to lightly shake him. "H please wake up! Come on Harry!"

I felt a hand touch my shoulder and shrugged it off. "I think he just needs some rest mate."

I glared, sending daggers in Liam's direction. How dare he even say anything right now. I growled, "This is your fault! You worked him too damn hard! He isn't strong enough for this yet!"

Louis kneeled next to me, "Z it's all right. Ok? Just relax. Take a deep breath and relax. This is all just gonna stress Harry out more."

He was right. I knew he was right. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, stroking Harry's curly locks with my fingers. Touching his hair always seemed to calm me down. It was comforting and it made me feel like happy.

I sighed and picked Harry up, "I'm gonna go put him in bed for a bit and let him rest. Maybe you all should go hunt or something. He's gonna need something when he wakes up."

Harry's POV:

The fire. What happened to the fire? Where was I? It's so empty in here. Wait? What is that? I reached my hand out to touch it. Fuck! It burned me? But it's just a...ring? I looked around me and saw nothing else in the big empty space. Just one single ring that was glowing a very ominous glow. Wait? I can see!

"I can see! Zaynie I can see!", I jumped up and down in delight.

I stopped and looked around when I heard a loud chuckle coming from somewhere in the darkness. "Who's there?", I shouted.

"I've been waiting for this moment for quite a while. You're certainly hard to find now aren't you?"

"Tell me who the hell you are! Come out and show yourself you coward!" I managed to get that out but I was terrified on the inside.