Chapter Twenty One

I'm back ya'll! I know it's been months upon months but for the first time in a while I'm feeling good about this story! I needed a break but I'm here to finish it! I'm not sure yet if I'll be writing more stories or not but hopefully I'll find some time to do so. I love you guys so much so thanks for being patient! Enjoy! Love, Sami <3

September 6, 2015

Harry's POV:

Months had gone by since I had heard the weird conversation between Liam and the mystery man. I still wasn't sure whether it was real or not but I was pretty convinced now that it was all in my head. I did wonder if anything bad ended up happening to not only Liam but Andy as well. Those were thoughts that usually ran through my head during the day considering I spent all of my time between sunset and sunrise practicing my powers. I had grown pretty good at them and the guys were constantly telling me they were taken aback by how fast I was growing. My sight still was no better than it was the day I woke up but I was much more used to it now. I could pretty much fend for myself now which was extremely relieving. I loved having Zayn take care of me all of the time but I didn't want to have to be babysat every time I left our little cabin. I kind of liked to stay close though just in case something bad happened. I always had little spells of confusion where I would kind of black out and then 'wake up' a few minutes later forgetting things I had been doing. It was odd but every single thing going on in my life was odd.

"Ok Hazza. Ready?"

I smiled when I heard Zayn's beautiful voice fill the silence of our backyard. "Ready as I'll ever be."

I saw his orange glow walking towards me and was happy to feel the 'warmth' of his lips on mine. I had gotten used to his surprise kisses and now I just kind of expected one every time he was near me. Maybe I was a spoiled vampire but I definitely wasn't going to complain.

He continued his way to the other side of the yard (which I had learned how to put back together) and stood there patiently. "Alright babe! I'm ready!", he shouted at me.

I nodded and closed my useless eyes for a few moments to take in the space around me. The air was cold as usual but the sun was out earlier which gave it a warmer feel than normal. I took a deep breath and with all of the energy I could muster up I began to move the ground. I opened my eyes and saw that Zayn's aura was rising as the earth beneath my feet quaked. Once he was about 20 feet in the air I stopped and fell to the cold ground with a smile on my face.

These exercises may take a lot out of me but I was proud of what I had been able to accomplish. Zayn had been working with me for a month so I could do something of that caliber and it was beaming with pride. The usual dizziness washed over me but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

My love jumped off of the raised piece of land and sauntered over to me. I could feel the smile that was plastered on his face as he put his hand out for me to take. He helped me up and pulled me into a big hug.

"I knew you could do it, Haz!", he twirled me around in his arms.

I giggled, "Thanks to you!"

He set me down gently and gave me a peck on the lips, "You get better everyday! You're amazing!"

"I'm almost as powerful as you, huh Zaynie?"

"I don't know about that.", he chuckled and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Now. How about you fix this mess before someone hurts themselves?"

I nodded and sat on the ground cross-legged, closing my eyes. I concentrated on the earth around me and the same familiar feeling erupted in my body. I had tried to explain what it felt like tons of times to the lads but I could never really put it into perspective. It was a feeling of absolute power coursing through my veins. It was like a high that took over my whole body and with one touch of my finger I could take over the world. I didn't desire to take over the world but I supposed that if I wanted to I could do so very easily. I felt unstoppable.

In just mere seconds the ground stopped moving and I could feel the energy slowly draining from my body. The feeling was gone all too soon and I was back to being my normal, immortal self.

Zayn lifted me up from under my arms so I was back on my feet. He knew how much manipulation took out of me. It was like having my body drained of all it's energy but then only seconds later I would feel okay again. The tiredness never lasted as long as I thought it should but that I was thankful for.

"How about we go inside and get some energy in you?"

I smiled and nodded. As much as I hated drinking blood when I had first been turned I actually kind of enjoyed it now. It did make me feel much better after I had been practicing and I couldn't deny that it tasted fucking amazing. I sat down on the kitchen counter which I had recently deemed as my spot and Zayn handed me a glass of blood.

I took a sip of it, letting it coat my throat and sighed, "How can something so fucked up be so damn refreshing?"

Zayn laughed, "Don't know. How can someone so fucking stubborn be so damn beautiful?"

"As much as I admire your charming words I really don't see the logic in that question at all."

He came over to me and lightly pinched my cheeks, "See? Stubborn. You can't just take a compliment. Typical."

I swatted his hand away, "I don't see how you think I'm the stubborn one in this relationship. Do you not remember how you were when we first met?"

"I-", before Zayn could finish his thought there was a crashing sound that erupted in the living room.

We both froze until we heard another sound coming from the same room. I slid off of the counter and to my feet but Zayn lightly pushed me back to make sure I stayed put. I felt his presence move away from me and I nervously watched as his aura got farther and farther from me and closer to the living room.

"What the actual fuck?!"

Zayn's screaming made me jump and I quickly made my way over to him to make sure he was ok. When I turned the corner I saw his orange glow standing still but there was a tint of red to it indicating that he was mad. The longer he stood there the more the red took over his usually calm aura.

I looked down noticing an aura that I didn't recognize but my body seemed to be paralyzed when I heard the voice belonging to it.

"I-I need your help."

Liam.