Benefits-Fillie

By _Ishipmostthings_

Millie gets sent to Canada to take school there, and she gets Finn Wolfhard as a roommate. And there are goin... More

Finn
Payback
Different mindset
First day
Notes in my locker
Bird
Can't use your hands
A couple things
Kicked out
You can't tell?
Sneak
Stress
Under the bed
French kiss
Bubblegum
Rain
Live
Kitchen counter
Screw Bird
Explanation
This.
Blindfolded
Library.
After.
Night with Brady.
Handcuffed.
Love and Excitement.
The girl.
First date.
Porn at 10.
Legs
Half the bottle
Changed my mind.
Weak.
3:30 a.m.
Love card
Always get stopped whe-
The truth
One week
News.
Last day.
The last time.
Sequel???
Hello
Up!!
Note!! Read

Talents

13K 417 1.1K
By _Ishipmostthings_

I'm trying to upload every day, but please don't be mad at me if I take a couple days off. School is getting really stressful, along with my softball schedule with games literally every day doesn't mix well with me staying up late to write these stories, losing sleep, making me fall asleep in school. Don't be mad. I just need a break. I'll probably update tomorrow, but not this upcoming week.

Anyway, have fun with this chapter ;)))

Millie's pov

It was finally Friday. The first week of going to school was almost over.

I found out I have some classes with Lilia and Sophia, which is nice.

I was wearing a red shirt with jean short overalls, leaving my hair down, with my birks.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Finn wearing shorts and a black T-shirt, and standing by the door, waiting for me, on his phone. He looked up at me, and smiled.

"Hot."

"Finn, why do you do this." I said, laughing, and he opened the door for me, letting me walk out first, him walking behind me.

"Because you're hot." He said, and I turned around to him, and walked side by side with him down to the end of the hallway, where the elevator is.

"I don't think a lot of people think that." I said, pressing the elevator button.

"Well, I do." He said, and I laughed. We got into the elevator.

-

We got to the entrance of the school, and Finn walked me to my language class, then I stopped and faced him.

"Is this going to be a daily thing now?" I asked, and he smiled.

"Yeah. I'll even give you a hug this time." He said, smiling, and then he leaned in and hugged me. He smelled nice.

"Ignore Iris, she's just a bitch, and everyone will realize you aren't what she says you are sooner or later." He said, before backing out of the hug.

"Have a good day." He said, and I smiled.

"You too." I said, and he awkwardly smiled, shyly looked away and then walked away. It was cute.

I walked into Language, and sat down at my desk. Iris was already in the room, and saw that Finn hugged me, because she came up to me.

"What do you not understand about staying away from him?" She said, and I stood up.

"Everyone thinks I'm a slut and a hoe for no reason now, but in a week or two it will probably go away, and people will see how much of a bitch you are to people. Because I'm only Finns friend. He doesn't want to date you, and he doesn't want to date me. Do you understand?" I said, and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." She said, and went back to her seat.

That was one of the highlights of my day.

-

I was walking into Spanish, leaving biology. Lilia is in my biology class, which is nice. Sophia was in my math class.

I walked into Spanish and sat down behind Finn again, and he turned around to talk to me.

"How's your day been going?" He asked.

"It's been good. I told Iris off." I said, and he smiled.

"Nobody does that. Nice." He said, and I laughed a little.

The class started, so he turned back around, and I learned some Spanish.

-

It was lunch, and today, I sat with Lilia and Sophia.

"Hey Millie!!" Lilia said, and I smiled, sitting down.

"Hey." I responded, and did a smile to Sophia.

"Finn told me that you told Iris off." Sophia said.

"Yep. She got so pissed." I said, and we all laughed.

"So have people been judging you today?" Lilia asked.

"Not as many as earlier in the week." I answered, and they nodded.

"So are you two roommates?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's nice. No guys around, bothering us." Sophia said, and I smiled a little.

"All the guys can talk about is how lucky Finn is to get stuck with a girl as a roommate, aka you. Like, everyone. Only a couple guys have girl roommates, the guys consider it lucky." Lilia said, and I smiled.

"It's not that bad living with Finn. He just likes to tackle me and then compliment me." I said, and they smiled and raised their eyebrows.

"He tackles you?" Sophia asked.

"Yeah, like fake wrestling." I answered, and they laughed.

"What does he compliment you on?" Lilia asked.

"Just how I looked. Today he called me hot." I said, and they smiled.

"You should try and get with him, he's honestly super hot and such a nice guy, we became friends when I was dating his old roommate, Jaeden." Lilia said, and I raised my eyebrows.

"He doesn't want to date anyone. He says he can't, because it gets in the way of his mindset for lacrosse." I said, and they furrowed their eyebrows.

"That's bullshit." Sophia said, and I laughed.

"I don't really want to dare anyone either, I don't like catching feelings for someone I know I won't have forever." I responded.

"Have you told him that?" Lilia asked.

"Yeah. He's told me why he can't date people too." I said, looking over to his table. I saw him laughing at something one of the guys had said, and it made me smile.

"You think he's hot?" I asked them, and they looked at me like I was crazy.

"You don't? LOOK AT HIM." Lilia said, and we all looked over to him. He was talking about something to the guys, and he flickered his eyes over to us over a second, before looking back at the guys. I think he saw that we were all staring at him, and he looked back and furrowed his eyebrows. He brought his hand up from the table and slowly waved, confused, and we just laughed and looked away.

"Okay, he's hot." I said, and they nodded.

"We don't like him though, we see him as a brother or something like that." Lilia said, and Sophia nodded.

Why did Finn glance over here if he didn't know we were looking at him?

-

I got home and shut the door, and dropped my bag by my bed. I jumped onto my bed and got on my computer, to FaceTime Maddie before she went to bed, since the time in England is already late.

It rang for a little, and she answered.

"Hey Millie!!" She said, and I smiled.

"Hey mads!!" I said back.

"How have you been?" She asked.

"It's a long story, so get ready." I said, and she raised her eyebrows.

"I'm ready." She answered.

I told her what happened throughout the week, except the friends with benefits thing with Finn.

"Wow. Iris sounds like a fucking bitch. Good thing you told her off. Finn seems really sweet, you should really try to get with him." She said, and I laughed a little, because that's what Lilia and Sophia said.

I told her why he doesn't want to date anybody, and why I don't want to date anyone either.

"So you guys aren't gonna date?" She asked.

"No. But we were thinking of one thing." I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Well, the other night we were talking about it. We both don't want to catch feelings for people, but we want to kiss and cuddle and stuff like that. Point of the story is, we said that we should be friends with benefits." I said, and she smiled and her mouth dropped.

"No WAY," She said, and I smiled.

"But I don't know if I should do it, is it a bad idea?" I asked, and right after I asked, Finn walked in the door, shut it, and looked at me. I was trying to turn the volume down on my computer so he wouldn't hear Maddie's response, but it was too late.

"Girl, if I had a chance to make out with Finn, I'd so do it. You're lucky." She said, and my mouth dropped open and I looked up at Finn, who was still by the door.

He started laughing, a lot. I looked at Maddie.

"He just walked in, didn't he?" She said, and Finn started laughing harder. He stopped after a while, and he walked over to my bed and sat down next to me, and looked into my computer.

"Hey Finn." Maddie said, and Finn was stopping himself from laughing.

"What's so good about making out with me?" He said, and I looked at him. He was really close to me. Our shoulders were touching.

"Millie told me that you were an amazing kisser." Maddie said, and I felt Finn look at me.

"Maddie!!" I yelled, and she laughed.

"Aww, is Millie blushing because she's embarrassed??" Finn said, and I closed my eyes and smiled, trying to stop smiling.

"I'm not blushing." I said, and opened my eyes, looking at him.

"But you just told Maddie I am an amazing kisser." He said, and he was about to start laughing.

"Maddie, I'll call you tomorrow. I have to go." I said, and she smiled.

"I see, you gotta have your make-out session with Finn now that he's home. Bye Millie." She said jokingly, and before I could say anything, she laughed and ended it.

Finn closed my computer and set it on my nightstand, and then sat in front of me.

"Okay, go ahead." He said, and I smiled.

"You're so annoying." I said, and he laughed.

"But you said I'm an amazing-

I cut him off my tackling him, his back hit the bed, his arms pinned up next to him.

"That just makes me want to kiss you more." He said, and I smiled.

"This is why you need to get a girlfriend." I said, and he smiled.

"Eh." He responded, and I got tired of my legs position, so I moved myself to sit on his lap, my legs going on each sides of him.

"You know, I'm probably crushing you." I said, and he laughed.

"Millie, I can literally throw you off of me right now." He said, and I smiled.

"Then why don't you?" I asked, looking at my right hand, holding down his wrist.

"Because I don't want to. And, I don't want to hurt you." He said, and I smiled.

"So what do you want to do, Finnie?" I said, raising my voice, slowly sliding my hands up to lace with his. I can tell it's driving him crazy. Not mad crazy, just crazy.

"You know." He said, smiling at me, his eyes never leaving mine. How can he keep eye contact for so fucking long?

I made my eyes leave his, and I looked down to his lips.

I leaned in, but I didn't kiss his lips. I kissed his neck.

After a second, he realized I was kissing his neck, and he moved his head up so it exposed more.

I kissed a spot on his neck, and made it long and slow. I eventually let go and went to another spot. I could hear Finns breath hitching, and he was squeezing my hands.

I think I hit his soft spot, because he made a loud gasp, so I decided to press down harder on it, and make him do it again.

I let go, and then my phone started going off. I let go of him and got off of him, to grab my phone.

"Holy fuck," Finn said, before accidentally rolling off the bed onto the floor. I laughed, and saw that it was a random number.

"Hm. Random number." I said, declining it and putting it back on my dresser. Finn sat up and looked at me, and he was trying to catch his breath.

"How the fuck Millie," he said, before putting his forehead against the side of the bed, leaving me laughing. I got up and grabbed his hands, and pulled him up from off the floor. I forgot how tall he was, so I looked up to him, because he was really close to me, since we were holding hands.

"Talents?" I said, not breaking eye contact with him. He smiled, finally breathing normally again.

"You know, I have talents." He said, and I smiled and raised my eyebrows.

"What talents?" I asked.

"I guess you'll just have to find out."

LMAOOOOO IM DEAD

okay um do you guys like this friends with benefits thing that's goin on or nah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.5K 33
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 i write imagines about yalls favorite canadian boy. ( finn wolfhard x fem reader ) ( lowercase intended )
269K 7.6K 61
Finn, the bad boy in school, and Millie, the mostly quiet girl and only talks around her friends, find each other. As the year goes on, will they lik...
50 2 7
Your 16 with an abusive dad you mum passed too new students move to your school you immediately fall in love with "the Emo one"you have a baby togeth...
120K 2K 32
finn wolfhard x reader nick wolfhard becomes your babysitter.