Radio Loveღ

By JoeJemiDemi

Joe Jonas meets Demi over the radio,without even knowing what she looks like. She has a secret and he is havi... More

Radio Loveღ
Twoღ
Threeღ
Fourღ
Five.ღ
Six.ღ
Sevenღ
Eight.ღ
Nine.ღ
Ten.ღ
Eleven.ღ
Twelveღ
Thirteenღ
Fourteen.ღ
Fifteenღ
Sixteenღ
Seventeenღ
Eighteenღ
Nineteenღ
Twentyღ
Twenty One.ღ
Twenty Twoღ
Twenty Threeღ
Twenty Fourღ
Twenty Fiveღ
Twenty Sixღ
Twenty-Seven.ღ
Twenty-Eight.ღ
Twenty-Nine.ღ
Thirtyღ
Thirty-One.ღ
Thirty-Two.ღ
Thirty-Threeღ
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.ღ
Thirty-Six.ღ
Thirty-Seven.ღ
Thirty-Eightღ
Thirty-Nine
Forty.ღ
Forty-One.ღ
Forty-Twoღ
Forty-Threeღ
Forty-Four.ღ
Forty-Fiveღ
Forty-Sixღ
Forty-Sevenღ
Forty-Eightღ
Forty-Nineღ
Fifty.ღ
Fifty-Oneღ
Fifty-Twoღ
Fifty-Threeღ
Fifty-Fourღ
Fifty-Five.ღ
Fifty-Six.ღ
Fifty-Sevenღ
Fifty-Eight.ღ
Fifty-Nineღ
Sixtyღ
Sixty-Oneღ
Sixty-Twoღ
Sixty-Threeღ
Sixty-Fourღ
Sixty-Five.ღ
Sixty-Sixღ
Sixty-Sevenღ
Sixty-Eightღ
Sixty-Nineღ
Seventy.ღ
Seventy-Oneღ
Seventy-Twoღ
Seventy-Threeღ
Seventy-Fourღ
Seventy-Fiveღ
Seventy-Sixღ
Seventy-Sevenღ
Seventy-Eightღ
Seventy-Nineღ
Eighty.ღ
Eighty-One.ღ
Eighty-Two.ღ
Eighty-Threeღ
Eighty-Fourღ
Eighty-Fiveღ
Eighty-Sixღ
Eighty-Sevenღ
Eighty-Eightღ
Eighty-Nineღ
Ninety-Oneღ| Part One.|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Two|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Three|
Ninety-Twoღ
Ninety-Threeღ
Ninety-Fourღ
Ninety-Fiveღ

Ninety.ღ

2.5K 65 7
By JoeJemiDemi

I had on my wedding dress and my make up was on and my hair was fixed,Miley and my mom were helping me with my veil,"You look beautiful." my mom smiled.

I smiled at myself in the mirror,I suddenly got cold feet. "I can't do this!" I sat down,"Demi?" Selena sat next to me,"How am I sure that Joe,he's not going to cheat on me with some other hot chick,because he got tired of me and maybe he thinks our kids won't be cute enough,so he cheats on me and I'm here bugging him." I broke down.

"Demi,that won't happen." Selena put her hand on my back,"He absolutely loves and adores you. You're just getting cold feet. You love this guy,and he loves you. If he ever does that to you,you have friends who will snip him,if you know what I mean." Selena smiled.

I sighed,"Okay. Let's do this." I smiled.

"Yay!" They all headed outside,as I waited inside. 

I watched as Selena,who was my maid of honor,walked across the sand with her arms linked with Nick. Next came Miley and Kevin,and lastly Marissa,who came yesterday. and Mikey.

"You look beautiful." Eddie came over,putting his hand on my shoulder,"I remember when I married your mother,you were just this little." he put his hand up in the air to show how small I was,I smiled,"And right then I knew you would become such a beautiful,successful lady."  he smiled,I hugged him,"I love you,dad."

"I wish Patrick was here to walk you down the aisle." he kissed my forehead,I smiled,"Don't we all...." I hugged him. I linked arms with him and we headed out of the dressing room. The music started and everybody stood up and smiled at me.

I kept my eyes on Joe,who was looking so handsome as ever. He smiled at me as I smiled back. I then noticed his lip quiver,the Jonas quiver. I laughed quietly.

 Eddie and I stayed infront of the preacher and Joe,Joe kept smiled at me. It was a bit windy,but not bad that you would get sand in your eyes. This is my fairytale.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Demetria Lovato and Joseph Jonas in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace." the preacher said,we waited for a few seconds and no one came to ruin it.

"Who supports this woman in her marriage?" 
"I,Eddie DeLaGarza,her father and her mother,Dianna DeLaGarza." Eddie gave me away to Joe,then he sat down. I held Joe's hands closely.

"Heavenly Father, Joseph and Demetria are now about to vow their unending loyalty to each other. We ask you to accept the shared treasure of their life together, which they now create and offer to You. Grant them everything they need, that they may increase in their knowledge of You throughout their life together. In the name of Jesus. Amen. " we prayed.

"Amen." I opened my eyes,smiling at Joe.

The Preacher saids a few more words,"Demetria,repeat after me." the preacher instructed and I nodded.

"I, Demetria, take you, Joseph, to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." I smiled at Joe.

"Joseph,repeat after me."
"I,Joseph , take you Demetria to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless...What?" he laughed a little.

"of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." the preacher said.

"of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." he smiled at me.

"Who has the rings?" he asked,Frankie came to us and gave us the rings.

"I,Joseph give you,Demetria,this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." he slipped the ring on my finger.

"I,Demetria give you,Joseph, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." I slid the ring on his finger.

Joe and I lit two candle sticks,then we lit one together.

We headed back to the preacher,we bowed our heads down for prayer.

"May the love of God be above you to overshadow you, beneath you to uphold you, before you to guide you, behind you to protect you, close beside you and within you to make you able for all things, and to reward your faithfulness with the joy and peace which the world cannot give -- neither can it take away. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, to whom be glory now and evermore. Amen."

"Amen." I opened my eyes.

"By the power vested in me by the State of Texas, I now pronounce you husband and wife You may now kiss the bride." the preacher smiled.

Joe put his arms around me and gave me a big passionate kiss. Everybody else clapped for us. "I present to you Mr.and Mrs. Jonas." the preacher clapped.

The Brides maids and the Grooms men headed to the spot with Joe and I for formal pictures.  I stood beside Joe with my bouquet of flowers in my hand and my brides maids were on my side as the Groom's men were on Joe's side and the photographer took 3 photos.

Then I took just some with Joe,some with us smiling,then one with a kiss. The next was with my parents and then I did one with my girls. 

Then I had to do one with the guys,Nick and Kevin were on either side of me and they pretended to kiss my cheek,I closed my eyes tight and smiled as the photographer took the picture. Then I did one with Mikey,Nick,and Kevin. 

Then Joe did one with his parents,then with his Groom's men. Selena,Miley and Marissa came and did a few pictures with him.

"My sissy is married!" Dallas hugged me,I smiled.

Once Joe was finished with his pictures,I slipped my hand in his as we headed to the reception party,under a big white tent,which had little twinkling lights on the top.

"I'd like to announce the couple we are celebrating on this fine Saturday. I've know Joe since 2005,when he became a band called,The Jonas Brothers. I only known Demi for like a year,but I have not seem any guy smile as Joe has when she walks into the room. Please give it up to the newlywed,Mr.and Mrs.Jonas!!!" John Taylor introduced.

We walked in,holding hands,smiling as everyone cheered. We headed to our table and I sat down,smiling. We got our food serve and we started eating,but we kept talking to others at our table.

I saw Eddie walk up on the platform and grabbed the microphone,"Hello everybody,I'm Demi's step father...I just want to welcome everyone to this reception and hope you all will have a fun time. I want to thank the brides maids who designed and controlled this beaufiul reception. Thank you all for coming. Thank you." he headed off stage.

Jordan came over and shared a chair with Nick,"You look gorgeous,Demi. Congratulations guys." she smiled,"Thank you." Joe smiled,"Well,I should headed back to my spot. Your sister,Dallas,is hilarious." she smiled,I smiled and nodded.

She kissed Nick and walked back to her table,"This food is actually pretty amazing." I sipped my champagne,"Miley and I did some searching and found this amazing cater here." Selena smiled,"Well,it's  amazing." I chewed.

"So where is Liam?" Joe sat back,putting his arm around me,"He wanted to be here,but we couldn't find a babysitter,so he had to stay." Miley sipped her drink."It's fine,I understand." I smiled. 

"Can we please have the Best Man on stage." the DJ introduced,Nick took his glass and headed to the platform,"Hello..I'm Nick Jonas and I'm the groom's brother...when Joe came to ask me to be his best man and  that I had to make a toast,I wasn't really sure why he would pick me,then  I sat in my bed and thought about it..." he  sipped his champagne.

"It makes sense,because I have been there,I have been around them alot...and I have to agree what John Taylor said,I have never met a girl bring such a big smile and plastered it on my brother's face like Demi has. I have known my brother for a long time." he chuckled a little,I smiled at Joe,then I looked over as Jordan,who was wiping her eyes with her napkins,"He's a keeper." I mouthed to her.

"I have seen him go through alot of girls..and I apologize to bring up his ex wife,but when I was around them,I didn't see the love,like I have seen him with Demi.If you spend time with the couple,you know what I'm talking about. The love and adoration that you two have for each other doesn't explain in words. When Joe first told me about Demi,I was too worried about his marriage and what was so special about this Demi girl....now that I got to know her...she has made me laugh,helped me when I'm upset and when I went through a heartbreak...She became one of the family before she officially was. She always listened and cared...I started to see how Joe could love such a beautiful soul like her...I'm lucky for her to be my sister in law and Demi,I want to say I love you  and thank you for making my brother happy and giving him love again. I bless you guys with wonderful marriage...and I'm glad to be an uncle to the coolest one of a kind 8 month year old Nephew. Thank you." Nick headed off stage and I ran to him,I hugged him tight.

"That was beautiful." I wiped my eyes,he smiled,"Thanks. It came from the heart." we headed back to the table. Selena headed up on the platform.

"Hey,I'm Selena Gomez,I'm the Maid of honor,and Demi's best friend. My speech won't be as good and long as Nick's were...cause I left my speech in my hotel,so I'm just going to wing it." Selena smiled.

"As her best friend,you do not understand how depressed it was to see a best friend being hurt by boyfriends,and when I mean hurt,I mean emotionally and physically....I don't know if you appreciate me to say this,but I remember when we were 19 and finally broke down crying,telling me that she is done trying to find guys who would love her and get married...but 5 years later,she gets her dream wedding with the man she absolutely adores and loves. Thank you Joe,for being that man and made her change her mind. Love you. Bless you guys with a wonderful marriage." she smiled and got off the platform.

I hugged her,"Thank you!" I smiled and sat back down. The main course meal was delivered and we started eating it,"Mmmm,yummm." I smiled.

After the meal,it was Joe's and I's first dance,I wrapped my arms around his neck as his arms were around me,he smiled at me as we slow danced,"I forgot to tell you how absolutely beautiful you look tonight." he smiled and I mimicked his smiled,"You look absolutely handsome tonight." I pecked his lips.

He took my hands off his neck and held them,he began twirling me around,I threw my head back laughing.

After our dance,it was time for everyone to have a good time and dance with us. A lot of Joe's friends came over to us and congratulated us and talked to Joe. 

It was now time to cut the cake,I stood in front of the cake as Joe stood behind me and we cut the cake together and fed each other our piece of cake,"Eat up!" I laughed,I headed back to our table,Joe went to another table to eat with his friends. All my girlfriends came to my table,"The cake,the wedding,everything so beautiful." Marissa took a bite of her cake,I smiled,"Thank you."

Once I was with my cake,I got up and did my dance with Eddie. "I'm so proud of you,Demi." he smiled as I put my head on his chest,"Thank you,daddy." I smiled,"Remember this,you guys will fight sometimes,it's regular to have a few fights,but don't think it's over...and never go to bed angry." he told me,I laughed.

"Alright,I know." I kissed his cheek.

Joe had his dance with his mom and we got to dance again,I started dancing wildly with Jordan,Nick,Selena and Marissa. I kept laughing,definitely when Nick was doing the  slanky leg.

"Can I have everyone's attention?" Denise and my mom were on the playform,the music stopped      and everyone looked over at them,"Can we have the bride and the groom sit right here?" they pointed and I sat down next to Joe,"It's been awhile since I've seen you." Joe smiled,putting his arm around me,I laughed.

"Denise came up with an awesome idea to make a video montage of all your baby pictures,so we got helped from your brothers and here it is." Dianna walked off staged,they turned off the lights and a screen scrolled down.

"Good thing you're married to me already." Joe whispered,the video started playing and it had pictures of me and some old videos,then it showed Joe's pictures and videos and it was pretty hilarious.(video will be on the side.)

After the video,it was the bouquet toss and garter toss. Dallas caught the bouquet and Garbo caught the garter,so they had to dance together,which they made an interesting couple.

We all began to party again,Joe and I were looking for Jordan and Nick,and suddenly they walked back inside the tent. Nick's tie was a little messed up and Jordan's hair was messed up also. "Did you guys fall or something?" I looked at them.

"Yeah....sure." Jordan responded,breathing hard,I smirked,"Oh you guys had sex..." I smirked,"Shut up." Jordan smirked,"C'mon man,my wedding day?! I'll make sure you give you pay back on your special day." Joe glared,"Sorry,I couldn't hold it in much longer..." Nick rubbed the back of his head.

"Ew." Joe looked at him in a disgusted expression

We all started dancing to one last song,but it was some hip hop song,I left early so I could change into a short white dress. 

"You ready?" Joe smiled,I took his hand and we ran out of the tent to our limo,the guests started throwing bird seed at us,I screamed and got into the limo,I rolled down the limo,"You better take care of my little Nash,Nick." I smiled.

"I will,don't worry. Have fun." Nick hit the limo lightly and it started driving.

***

Joe pounded me to the wall once we got in to our honeymoon suite.

I put my hand on his chest softly. He laid me down on the bed and slid off my dress to my stomach.. I felt him grow hard as he grinded on me.He slid his tongue in my mouth.  I moaned softly as I felt him rub his thumb on my sex inside my dress through my thong.

He peeled off the rest of my dress,leaving me in my black thong,he bit his lip slowly as his eyes landed on my pussy. I unbuttoned his white shirt and threw it off of him,giving him wet kisses on his shoulder blade,I slipped my hands on the edge of his pants.

I then unzipped them and pushed them down. I pulled his dick out from the boxer slit,I began stroking it,I bit my lip as I felt it getting harder. "Demi..." he grunted,enjoyed the feel of my hand on his member. I began to pick up my pace. He kissed down neck to my breasts,rubbing one with his hands and flicking the nipple of the other with his tongue,I moaned.

Then his left hand trailed down to my thong, he stuck his middle finger in my tight hole and rubbed my clit with his thumb. I grabbed onto his dick harder,"Uh...Joe.." I moaned.

Joe quickly stepped over his pants and slid off his boxers. He crawled over and hovered over me. He started biting my neck,I put my hand on the back of his head,holding him closer.That's when I flipped us over. He grabbed my hips ansd lowered me onto him. I stared into his eyes for a second before biting my lip,

I grabbed a hold of his member and stuck it in my hole,I moaned out a little and I felt him get even harder inside of me. I started riding him slowly,"Yes,baby.." he held onto my waist,I threw my head back,moaning loud,I began to pick up my pace. He leaned on his arms,watching as his dick went in and out of me,"Fuck ,babe." he kissed my chest.

I felt my walls tighten around him,I grabbed a hold on his shoulders as I kept going. He pushed my hips up so I could ride him faster,I snuggled my face into his neck,moaning in his ear. 

"You're on the pill,right?" he bit his lip,I nodded,"Yes babe." I kissed his ear lobe.He pulled me close as my boobs were sticking to his chest,his hands slid down to my ass. I kept trying to go faster and faster.

I then felt him come into me,"Shit." he grunted,I moaned loud as I felt his liquids in me.  

I began to slow down,looking at him in the eyes,"I love you so much." he kissed my lips,"I love you too." I gently pulled him out and crawled under the covers,so did he.

"Night,Mrs.Jonas." he put his arm around me,breathing hard,"Night,Mr.Jonas." I kissed his sides and closed my eyes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAKE SURE TO WATCH THE VIDEO ON THE SIDE BECAUSE IT'S VERY CUTE AND I MADE IT & IT TOOK FOREVER SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 457 40
After getting pregnant at 16 Maya knew her life would be difficult but now how much.
143K 3.4K 87
Tony and Ziva will go undercover again. Something will change their life. They realize it will be hard but they can't live without it.
12.5K 553 27
Read Ten Little Toes first!! Would I lose, if I bet my heart on you? **** song: bet my heart maroon 5 started: June 16th 2020 ended: book 1: Ten Li...
626K 56.1K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...