Benefits-Fillie

By _Ishipmostthings_

Millie gets sent to Canada to take school there, and she gets Finn Wolfhard as a roommate. And there are goin... More

Finn
Different mindset
First day
Notes in my locker
Bird
Talents
Can't use your hands
A couple things
Kicked out
You can't tell?
Sneak
Stress
Under the bed
French kiss
Bubblegum
Rain
Live
Kitchen counter
Screw Bird
Explanation
This.
Blindfolded
Library.
After.
Night with Brady.
Handcuffed.
Love and Excitement.
The girl.
First date.
Porn at 10.
Legs
Half the bottle
Changed my mind.
Weak.
3:30 a.m.
Love card
Always get stopped whe-
The truth
One week
News.
Last day.
The last time.
Sequel???
Hello
Up!!
Note!! Read

Payback

14.7K 458 2.2K
By _Ishipmostthings_

Millie's pov

I wake up to light, sunlight. I open my eyes, and everything is blurry.

I grab my glasses off the nightstand, and put them on. I check my phone and the time, 9:26. I look over to Finns bed, and he's still sleeping. I get up and go to the bathroom, brushing my hair, brushing my teeth, and putting my contacts in. After that, I walk out of the bathroom, and see that Finn isn't in his bed anymore. I walk over to the kitchen, and I saw that we had waffles in the freezer. I made some, and sat down at the island, and got a glass of milk too.

I was on my phone, drinking my milk, when Finn walked into the kitchen.

With no shirt on.

I looked at him and spit out my milk.

"What?" He asked, as I wiped my face.

"You-never mind." I said, not looking at his abs. Does he play a sport?

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Do you play a sport?" I asked him. He looked down at his stomach, that he has abs on, and he smiled at me.

"Oooohhhh, I get it." He said, raising his eyebrows and smiling at me.

"No-I wasn't-

"Yeah you were." He said, turning around looking in the pantry.

"I really wasn't." I said, and he turned around and smiled at me.

"I find that hard to believe." He said, and laughed, putting waffles in the toaster, walking up to me, from across the island.

"I mean, it would help if you put a shirt on." I said, and he smiled.

"I'm good. You want to look at it, so I mean, go ahead." He said, and I pretended to shield my eyes with my hands.

"Get away from me, you monster!" I yelled, getting up and running away, laughing. I almost made it to the door, but I felt Finn pick me up from behind, and toss me on my bed, and we both laughed. I tried to get up, but he got on my bed and fake wrestled me, pinning my hands down.

"You know you want to!!" He yelled, playfully.

"You know I don't!!!" I yelled back, trying to stop my laughter.

Before he could respond, I heard the toaster pop. He looked at me, and got closer to my face.

"You're a lucky one." He said, getting up to go eat his waffles. I sat up and walked into the kitchen, putting my plate in the dishwasher.

"You know, two can play this game Wolfhard." I said, leaning into the island, while he was eating his waffle.

"Try me." He said, and I smiled.

"I'm not doing it now, I'm going to catch you off guard." I said, and he raised his eyebrows.

"Hmm." He mumbled, and I laughed, grabbing my phone.

"I play lacrosse." Finn said, and I gave him a confused look.

"You asked if I play a sport. I play lacrosse." He said, and I nodded.

"I have practice today. 6-8. So I guess you'll have to find something to do without me." He said, and smiled at me.

"Challenge accepted." I said, and he laughed.

-

A couple hours later, I was on my phone in my bed, and I looked up at Finn, walking around. He was wearing shorts and a CHS lacrosse shirt, for his practice.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, and he stopped walking around, and looked at me.

"I don't know. I have to leave in ten minutes, and I'm nervous." He said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because today is the last day of tryouts, and I want to make Varsity. I made it last year, but I don't know if I'm going to make it this year." He said, and I could tell his anxiety was kicking in.

"Come here." I said, and patted my bed in front of me. He sat down, and looked at me.

"I've never seen you play, but I know you made Varsity last year. Varsity as a soft-more is great, and you will probably get on it again as a junior. You just have to do good. And I believe that you will do amazing." I said, and he calmed down, and looked into my eyes.

"Thanks Millie." He said, and smiled at me. I ruffled his curly hair, and his mouth dropped.

"MY HAIR," he said, and I laughed.

"It looks fine!!" I said to him, but he wasn't buying it.

"You're gonna pay for that." He said, and I widened my eyes and tried to get up, but he brought me back down, hitting my back against the bed, and tickling my waist.

"Finn, I'm going to die!! Stop!!" I said, laughing  really hard, and he was laughing too.

"Say you won't do it again!" He said, hitting my really ticklish spot.

"Fine I won't do it again!!" I yelled, and he stopped, getting off of me. I sat up, catching my breath, and he laughed. He walked to the door, about to leave, but he forgot his water bottle in the kitchen, so I grabbed it and walked back up to him, he was standing outside the door.

"You forgot this." I said, giving him the water bottle.

"Thanks." He said, and I smiled.

"Good luck." I said, and ruffled his hair, then quickly shut and locked the door on him.

"You are so paying for that later." I heard Finn say from the other side of the door, and I smiled, then went to my bed again.

I sat down and got my computer out, to FaceTime my friend Maddie on the computer.

After two rings, she picked it up, and I smiled.

"Hey Maddie." I said.

"Hey Millie!! I miss you!!" She said, and I smiled.

"I miss you too."

"How is Clover High School?" She asked.

"I haven't done a school day here yet, just getting used to my roommate and getting settled in." I said, and she gasped.

"Who's your roommate?" She asked.

"It's this guy named Finn." I said, and she smiled.

"It's a guy!" She yelled, and I laughed.

"Yeah. It's kinda weird." I said, and she laughed.

"What have you guys done?" She asked.

"We've played Mario Kart and talked. And oh my gosh, he has abs, Maddie." I said.

"I have to see this guy." She said, and I laughed.

"He plays lacrosse, so he's at practice right now till 8. I'll FaceTime you tomorrow, or you can FaceTime me." I said, and she said okay.

"So do you have any friends there besides him?" She asked.

"Noah, Caleb, and Gaten. They are also Finns friends." I said, and she smiled.

"Any girls I should be jealous about them taking my spot as best friend?" She asked, and I laughed.

"Nope. No girls yet. I'll let you know as soon as I find a friend that's a girl. And nobody will ever take your place as my best friend." I said, and she smiled.

"I have to visit soon." She said, and I nodded.

"That would be nice. I don't have any family here." I said.

"I'll come soon, I promise." She said, and I smiled.

We talked for another hour or two, and then she had to go. I said bye, and she said bye. I put my computer away, and cleaned my part of the room and Finns too, then started making dinner.

I just made some spaghetti and made the sauce, enough for Finn and I. I went to my nightstand to plug my phone in, and then I was about to walk back in the kitchen, but the door slammed open, to a smiling Finn.

He dropped his lacrosse stuff and ran up to me and hugged me, lifting me up and spinning around.

"I MADE VARSITY MILLIE I MADE IT!!!" He said, and I laughed, hugging him back.

"Okay, put me down please!!" I said back, and he put me down. I noticed how sweaty he was, and that he just hugged me.

"Finn, you just hugged me and you're all sweaty. Go take a shower." I said, and he smiled, and hugged me again, and I yelled.

"Finn you're sweaty!!" I yelled, and he laughed. He pulled away, and he looked at me before walking towards the bathroom.

"Payback." He said, and shut the door. I heard the water running, so I knew he was in the shower. I walked over to the spaghetti, and took it off the stove, and I'm the counter for Finn when he's ready for it.

-

"You made dinner?" Finn asked, and I laughed and responded with a yes.

He sat down and started eating and talking about what he did at lacrosse tryouts, and all that, and I ate and listened.

His hair is all damp and wet, and it's not pushed back, no curls.

"What did you do when I was gone?" He asked me, and I smiled.

"I FaceTimed my friend Maddie." I said, and he smiled.

"Nice." He answered, putting his plate in the dishwasher.

"Have you ever watched The Hunger Games?" I asked.

"No, what's that?" He asked, and I smiled.

"You're about to find out."

-

We were laying on my bed next to each other, my Apple computer on one of each of our legs, basically our whole bodies touching. He turned off all the lights, so there were none on.

We were more than halfway through the movie, when I saw him turn his head and look at me.

I turned my head towards him, and he smiled at me.

"You're supposed to be watching the movie." I said, and his smile grew.

"I am watching the movie." He said, and his eyes didn't leave mine.

"No, you're watching me." I said, and he looked away, but then looked back at me again.

"You're watching me." Finn said, and I smiled.

"Because I need to know that you're watching it." I said, and he laughed.

"Fine." He said, his eyes leaving the solid eye contact we had, and continued to watch the movie. I'd look over at him from time to time, to make sure he was paying attention.

-

We ended up watching all four of the movies, and it was about 2 in the morning. I kept falling asleep with my head on Finns shoulder, but he woke me up because I was missing the movie.

We finished the movies, and I turned my body to stretch, and I accidentally set my hand on his stomach.

"I see you Millie." Finn said, and winked at me.

"Didn't mean to do that." I said, and he smiled.

"Yeah, you just can't resist." He said, jokingly, then pulling his shirt up, then off, onto the floor, leaving his stomach exposed.

"Hey, I have an idea." I said, and he looked at me.

"What?" He said, curious.

"You should leave my bed." I said, and he laughed.

"Yeah I probably should, you're getting too overwhelmed." He said, and I pushed him off the bed, onto the floor.

He laughed, and got up into his own bed. I shut my computer off, and set it on my nightstand.

"Night Finn." I said, laying down.

"Night Millie." He said, and after that, there was silence for the rest of the night.

Heheh. I like writing this book.

Hopefully you guys like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 7.2K 32
You feel like home.
217K 3.3K 24
"We can't do this Noah, this is so wrong" Just read the story ;)
100K 2.7K 52
 "𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘣𝘦𝘒𝘢𝘡π˜ͺ𝘧𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦π˜₯𝘩𝘦𝘒π˜₯..." - In which two life long best friends realize their love for each other. - It's a train wreck but...
96.9K 2.9K 28
in which reckless Finn Wolfhard, is forced to stay hidden at Millie's house, finding himself caring more about her than he thought he would.