Benefits-Fillie

By _Ishipmostthings_

Millie gets sent to Canada to take school there, and she gets Finn Wolfhard as a roommate. And there are goin... More

Payback
Different mindset
First day
Notes in my locker
Bird
Talents
Can't use your hands
A couple things
Kicked out
You can't tell?
Sneak
Stress
Under the bed
French kiss
Bubblegum
Rain
Live
Kitchen counter
Screw Bird
Explanation
This.
Blindfolded
Library.
After.
Night with Brady.
Handcuffed.
Love and Excitement.
The girl.
First date.
Porn at 10.
Legs
Half the bottle
Changed my mind.
Weak.
3:30 a.m.
Love card
Always get stopped whe-
The truth
One week
News.
Last day.
The last time.
Sequel???
Hello
Up!!
Note!! Read

Finn

29.2K 574 2.4K
By _Ishipmostthings_

Millie's pov

I'm on my way to the new school I have to go to. In Canada.

Yes, my parents hate me so much, they are sending me to Canada. They don't care about me. Well, at least I don't think they do.

I was just a bitch to them, so they sent me to a private school all the way across the world.

They aren't even coming with, since the school I'm going to had dorm rooms. And you have to have a roommate.

I'm not that good with people, so let's just hope I get someone decent.

-

A few hours after I got off of the plane, Paige drove me to the school. It's called Clover High School. Paige is my sister, the only one who actually cares for me. She's only flying me here and going back, because she has work.

We get to the school, and we walk into the office, I'm assuming, because I see the principal. His name is David Harbour.

"Hello Millie, it's nice to have you at Clover High School." He said, as I sat down in his office, with Paige.

"Well, I'm going to go over the rules, classes, and everything else that's important." He said, and I nodded.

"There are rules here, obviously. But before we get there, let's talk about dorm rooms." He said, pausing.

"There are two people per dorm, and you can either have a guy in your dorm, or a girl. Everyone usually gets along, and there's no nonsense happening, so we don't have to switch peoples dorms. The curfew to get to your dorm is 11:00. No later. On weekends, it's however late you want, we don't control you on weekends. You can't be over-excessively loud, because people will complain, and we don't like that. You and your dorm room friend will each get a key to the room, so if you lose yours, they have theirs." He said, and I nodded, listening, wondering who's going to be my dorm mate.

"Onto the class rules. It's like every other highschool, you guys can talk, but don't talk when the teacher is talking. You can get a detention, but that's up to the teacher you have." He said, and I nodded again.

"Today is Friday, so you have the whole weekend to get settled. Here is your dorm room partner and the room number, along with the room level you are on. And here is the paper for your classes. If you have any questions, you can come and ask me. My door is always open." He said with a smile, and I smiled back.

"Thank you." I said, and walked out of the office, into one of the hallways with Paige.

"Will you be okay if I leave? I have to get back in time for work." Paige said, and I nodded.

"I'll call you every week, okay? You know Mom and Dad still love you. Same with Charlie and Ava." She said, and I nodded.

"Bye, Millie." She said, hugging me, and I hugged her back. She smiled at me and walked out of the giant school, to her car. I put my backpack with clothes in it over my shoulders, and rolled my suitcase with me. I started walking, and then looked at my paper, for my dorm room.

Dorm room #: 353

Roommate: Wolfhard, Finn

Level: 3

Well, I guess I have a guy.

I go over to the elevator, and it opens. I walk in, and press level 3.

I get out of the elevator on level 3, and I look at the dorm room numbers.

"349, 350, 351.....353." I mumbled under my breath. It's on the right side of the hallway. I go up to it, and take a deep breath in, and then a deep breath out. I check the time, for it to be 4:30. They must be out of school by now.

Will Finn like me? Is he going to have a bad personality? What will he think of me moving in with him?

Before I knocked, I heard people talking. I just heard a bunch of male voices, which made my heart beat even faster.

I get anxiety a lot.

I finally build up the courage to knock on the door, and it opens.

The guy I see in front of me has black, curly hair. His freckles are spread on his cheeks, and go onto the bridge of his nose. He has brown eyes, like me. He was looking at me, and looking at everything I was carrying. His straight face turned into a smile, which made me less nervous.

"Hey, I'm Finn. I'm assuming you're my new roommate?" He said, still smiling. He has a nice smile.

Before I could say anything, I saw another guy open the door all the way, so I could see Finn fully. He was tall.

"Guys, Finn got a girl for his roommate!!" The blonder curly haired guy yelled over to the other side of the room. They all cheered, and I saw Finn laugh.

"Guys, chill out." Finn said, turning to them. I looked at what he was wearing, which was just a plain white t shirt and some casual black joggers.

He turned back to me, looking into my eyes again.

I guess he likes eye contact. Great.

"Sorry, you can come in," he said, laughing a little, moving out of the way. I walked into the room, looking at where I'm going to be living for the next few years.

The walls are white. To my right, there is a hallway that leads to a bathroom and a storage closet. To my left, there's a bigger hallway that leads to a kitchen. In front of me, there are two beds. One of them is in the right corner, against the wall, and one of them is in the left corner, against the wall. On the right side, I can see that it's Finns, because he has a poster of Twin Peaks hung up by his bed, and his comforter is a dark blue. There is a dark wood-stained nightstand next to his bed, and his phone is there, charging. There is also a lamp there.

I look over to my side, and see that there is nothing on the bed yet except the sheets, but I have the same nightstand as Finn. The beds are both queen sized.

"You have the left bed, but you probably already know that." Finn said, and they guys started saying something.

"What's your name?" Finn asked me, and I turned to him, then looked at his 3 other friends looking at me.

"My names Millie. Millie Brown." I said, and their jaws dropped.

"You have an English accent!!!" One of the boys said, and I smiled.

"Finn you're so lucky." The blonde curly haired boy said again, and I laughed a little.

They started asking me a bunch of questions, and my anxiety started kicking in. I looked at Finn, and he wasn't saying anything, but he was looking at me. He could tell something was wrong.

"Guys, why don't you come back later. Millie probably just wants to settle in, not get asked a bunch of questions." He said, and they said okay. They said bye, and left.

I turned my head over to the kitchen, and I walked that way, leaving my suitcase and backpack by my bed, but I took my papers with me.

I walked into the kitchen, and it was actually nice. There was an actual refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, everything.

I wonder how much my parents spent for me to leave them.

There wasn't a kitchen table, there was an island. I sat down in one of the tall chairs, and set my papers down. Finn followed me into the kitchen, and smiled at me.

At least I didn't get stuck with someone horrible.

"I can help you find your classes, if you want." Finn said, and I nodded.

"Sorry, I usually talk, but I'm kinda nervous about being here, and I have anxiety, and you probably think I'm weird now." I said, and he was still looking into my eyes.

"I don't think you're weird. I have anxiety, but it's not as bad as it used to be." He said, and I nodded.

"By the way, I love your accent." He said, and we both laughed.

"Thank you." I said, and he smiled.

"So I'm assuming you lived in England?" He asked me, and I nodded.

"You moved all the way to Canada?" He asked, and the smile dropped from my face.

"My parents sent me here. Nobody moved with me." I said, and he saw that it made me upset.

"If you mind me asking, why?" He said, and I looked into his eyes.

"Let's save that for a late night conversation." I said, and he nodded, us both laughing a little.

-

I got settled in more, got a white comforter for my bed, pillows, everything I need for it. Put my makeup and everything in the bathroom, and unpacked all my clothes. Finn and I were still talking while I was doing all this.

"So who did you live with before I came here?" I asked him, as I was putting my clothes away.

"I lived with this guy named Jaeden, but he moved, so I had this place to myself for a month or two." He said, laying on his bed.

"That must've been nice." I said, putting my empty suitcase under my bed.

"Yeah. It got lonely, though. Nobody to talk to." He said, and I nodded.

"I finished unpacking everything, if you want to do something." I said, and he shot up from laying down.

"Mario Kart." He said, smiling.

"You have it?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"Okay, I'll play." I said, and he got up and set it up.

He walked into the kitchen, which I was confused by, so I followed. He walked past the kitchen into a room I didn't even see.

The room was as big as the space where our beds were, and there were two leather couches, with a big TV set up. The ground was wood, and there was a light hanging from the ceiling.

I sat down on the couch infront of the tv, and Finn sat next to me, after setting it up. I turned my head to him, and he turned his to me.

"How tall are you?" I asked him, and he smiled.

"Why?" He asked, and I smiled.

"You seem really tall." I said, and he laughed.

"Probably cause you're just short." He said, and I smiled.

"I'm 5'2." I said, and he smiled.

"I'm 5'8." He said, and my mouth dropped.

"You're so tall." I said, and he laughed.

We played Mario Kart for a while, and after about an hour, we heard a knock on our door. I looked at Finn, and he got up to answer it, and I followed.

He opened the door, and I saw the same 3 guys as last time. Finn turned to me, like he was asking if they could come over. I nodded, and he let them in.

"Hey Millie." A shorter boy of their group said. He was at least an inch taller than me.

"Hi." I said, and sat down on my bed.

"Sorry, we didn't introduce ourselves earlier. I'm Noah." He said, and I smiled.

"I'm Caleb." A darker skinned boy said, and I smiled at him.

"I'm Gaten." The curly haired boy said, and I smiled at him.

We stopped talking when we noticed the noise above our room.

"Someone's throwing a party." Finn said, and I nodded.

-

After the guys left, it was just Finn and I. It was about 12:30. I took my contacts out and put my glasses on, and changed into shorts and a T-shirt. I got into my bed, and saw Finn in his bed, on his phone. I shut off my light, and laid down.

"Night Finn." I said, closing my eyes.

"Night Millie." He said, shutting off his light.

Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Oof, new book. Do you guys like it so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 2 7
Your 16 with an abusive dad you mum passed too new students move to your school you immediately fall in love with "the Emo one"you have a baby togeth...
64.4K 2.9K 29
when mean girl meets good girl. completed πŸŽ€
67.6K 1.5K 33
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ i write imagines about yalls favorite canadian boy. ( finn wolfhard x fem reader ) ( lowercase intended )
100K 2.7K 52
 "𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘣𝘦𝘒𝘢𝘡π˜ͺ𝘧𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦π˜₯𝘩𝘦𝘒π˜₯..." - In which two life long best friends realize their love for each other. - It's a train wreck but...