Flames || Rhink

By RobinNicoleHughes

"Why do you do it?" "I like the way it makes me feel." "How does it make you feel?" "Numb." ---warning: self... More

Matches
Purple Bruise
Thinking Out Loud
Mom Is Always Right
The First Night
Boyfriend
Kiss Me
Show Me What You Got, Loverboy
4:23
Clingy
Figure It Out
For The Both Of Us
Coming Back
Finding Normal
Best Friends
Princess
Lost
Viral
Fill Me Up
Ramen
Quit
Dead End
Smiley Face
I'm back.
Working Man
Menthol
13 Pounds
Stalker
Dingos
Drinks with Devin
Rhett
Foodie
After Work
Numb
Kit-Kat
Right Hand Girl
Urges
Shower
Better Together
Last Words
Only For You
Let's Talk About That
Happy
Hold On
In The End
Epilogue
Thank You
*NEW STORY*

Green Tea & Cheerios

834 35 17
By RobinNicoleHughes

The sounds of clapping still rung in my ears.

The crew gave me hugs and high fives. They were excited I was back. Rhett was right, I think. It actually seemed like they missed me.

Stevie hugged me the tightest. She squealed with joy, "Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you're back!"

I didn't for one second think this would be the reaction I got, but it was heavenly.

Rhett was standing back, away from the crowd, sipping on a mug of tea. The smile on his face said it all.

He motioned of me to follow him to the office. So I did.

It had been a while since I had been in there, but it hadn't changed a bit.

Well, except for Rhett's side of the room, which was definitely a lot messier.

"Holy bananas, Rhett. Don't you own a trash can?"  I joked, walking up to him.

He laughed, "Yeah. But it's full."

I shook my head, "Ridiculous."

He smiled, then put his lips on mine. He tasted of green tea and cheerios. I wasn't mad about it.

He pulled away suddenly, "I can't believe you're back! I've been waiting so long...We have so much to talk about! So much to plan. Like your return video. What do you think we should do? They are going to be so excited. We might even trend!"

I smiled, loving how excited he was about me being back.

"One step at a time, babe. One step at a time. But I think our first order of business is to clean this room up. I won't be able to concentrate on anything but the smell of old taco bell."

He laughed loudly, "Okay, okay. Fine But just so you know, this means the absolute world to me...you being back."

I sighed, guilt consuming me, "I'm sorry I did this to you."

He shook his head, "Today is a good day. Let's keep it that way."

He pecked me with a kiss and left the room for garbage bags. 

That was the first time since I had got there that I was left alone. I gave thought to what all had happened.

I couldn't believe what I had done. I wasn't thinking.

I just went where my heart told me to go.

Home.

------

I know all my updates have been short lately, but I promise they will get better!

Thanks so much for reading!

You guys are amazing!

Thanks for being your mythical best!

-Robin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 531 60
My name is Sarah. I am 33 years old. I grew up in beautiful Buies Creek, North Carolina. In first grade I met two boys who were trouble makers. Their...
154K 5K 44
❝one day we were best friends, the next we weren't ❞ trigger warning ; [co-planned]
5.9K 333 39
Something gave you the nerve to touch my hand; it's nice to have a friend.
2.7K 161 10
Charles, "Link", wanted a simple life, one without troubles. Then he met Rhett.