Pretty Please Don't Pinch Me

By WordsWithGem

What happened to me is something I could never have dreamed up in my wildest imagination. I mean, no one real... More

Author's Note
1. The Concert
2. The Meet
3. Montgomery Manor
4. The (Non) Date
5. The Morning After
6. Hers
7. Prying Eyes
8. The Invite
9. Meet The Family
10. Sunday Dinner
11. The Aftermath
12. The Call
13. The Swim
14. The Moment
15. The Pick Up
16. Me
17. Mystery Beauty
18. Poppy Elston
19. The Event
20. Never Have I Ever
21. The Return
22. Tattoos
23. Skype
24. The Betrayal
25. An Introductory Faint
26. Prior Engagements
27. Nervous
28. Yesterday
29. Unspeakable Things
30. The Text Message
31. Mementos
32. Some Guy
33. One Thing
34. Firsts
35. Harry
36. The Chase
37. The Old Ball & Chain
38. Famous
39. Charades
40. The Talk
41. Letting Go
42. She Looks So Perfect
43. Blending In
44. Talk Dirty
45. Countless Doubts
46. Kendall Jenner
47. One Night Stand
48. The Riddle
49. The Realisation
50. The Final Night
51. Not Soon Enough
52. Goodbyes
53. Breaking Down
54. Cold Encounters
55. This Is It
56. Gemma is the Better Styles
57. Naked Encounters
58. Caught
59. Brits Ready
60. The Brits
61. Having A Wee
62. The Truth
63. Lost & Found
64. Knock Knock
65. Say Something
66. The Last Time
67. Gone
68. The Funeral
69. The Will
70. Inheritance
71. Kings Road Chelsea
72. One Month Later
73. Bad
74. The Underground
75. Ava Rose
76. The End
77. Ready
78. One More Chance
80. Memory Lane
81. Only You
82. Back At It Again
83. Exhausted
84. Water Under the Bridge
85. Blackened Steak & Hushed Tones
86. Normal Couples
87. White Girl Wasted
88. All I Want
89. Hungover
90. Making Up or Breaking Up
91. In Plain Sight
92. Pinched
93. Take Two
94. Hopeless
95. Circles
96. Old Faces
97. Taxi Rides & Hotel Rooms
98. Priorities
99. Nostalgia
100. Hope is for the Hopeless
101. Our Moment
A Message
Fanfiction Awards 2017

79. Too Much

145K 4.1K 1K
By WordsWithGem

I cannot express to you how much it means for you to please vote for my story. It takes less than a second, and it really helps my book to get recognised for the hundreds of hours I've put into writing it. Thank you for absolutely everything 

Twitter: WordsWithGem 
Snapchat: gemma.allan
Instagram: gemma.allan

"Harry! Put me down!" I squeal, hitting his back in an attempt to be put down. "We need to talk about this first... I might say no!"

"I simply won't let you," he answers huskily, as if it were the most obvious response.

He peaks into each room, and leaving almost straight away. He finds my room, but he too leaves as soon as he steps in.

Where is he going?

"Harry where are you taking me?" I whine, helpless.

He steps into our upstairs bathroom and puts down the lid of our toilet, setting me down on it. He kneels by me on the floor, fixing a piece of hair behind my ear in a loving way.

I reach out and grab hold of his face in my hands. I can't help it. I brush my thumb over his light stubble, and lean down to place my forehead against his.

"Harry –"

"Shh," he says, placing his thumb over my lips, "Let's not talk for a while," he says gently, the sexual tension in the room palpable.

I almost speak, but decide against it, knowing I will ruin this moment.

He needs to know what I did, but I selfishly want this man back into my life. I know we're right for each other. I know we would make each other happy. But I also know my actions of the previous night would make him devastatingly sad.

Maybe just for tonight we can pretend we're okay.

He places his hand to my side, gripping my waist. His hand runs smoothly up my skin, and I raise my arms above my head as he takes my jumper off. His eyes never leave mine. The temptation to look away is there, but I maintain his intense level of eye contact. I lean down slowly, running my hands down the contour of his back, and remove the shirt from his body, throwing it to the wayside.

Shirtless, he leans his face upwards, slowly nuzzling his nose up against my cheek, his mouth torturously close to mine. My lips find his without my knowledge. It wasn't a conscious thought. Kissing him was inevitable. Absolutely inescapable and he hungrily returns my kiss.

Before I know it, I am in his arms, my legs wrapped tightly around his waist as he walks us into the spacious shower. Still holding me, he pushes me up against the shower wall, lips glued to mine. I knock my elbow against the faucet and cold water falls down upon us, soaking our already beer damped clothing. I feel him smiling against my lips and he sets me down as we hurriedly fumble out of our bottoms.

Standing before each other in our underwear, I place my hand over the light trail of hair leading into his briefs, and watch him tilt his head back as my hand caresses lightly over the bulge now forming. I pause to admire the way that water drips from his curls, down his shoulder, and makes the long journey down the rest of his body. How can I want anything else when I have Harry here before me, wanting me. Needing me.

 A heavy wave of guilt washes over me and my body language changes immediately from open, to rigid and closed off. I need to tell him before this goes any further. I need for him to know before it eats me alive.

"Harry I –" I begin.

He grips my chin in his hand, tilting my head so I am looking at him.

"Don't speak. Let's not ruin the moment," he says, kissing me forcefully. Teasing me with only the tip of his tongue. His hand slides smoothly down my chest, and his middle finger slightly flicks the waistband of my underwear. His index finger draws slow circles around my clit, causing me to moan against his lips. His finger movements speed up, and I cry out in ecstasy while he lavishes my neck with his tongue.

Until he stops what he is doing.

I compose myself, and meet his eye line, his tongue swiping the bottom of his lip in thought, a smile hiding behind his eyes.

I cry out in sweet agony as his finger surprises me, driving inside me. Straight into my sex and he catches me the moment my legs give way.

He carries me like you would a child who has perhaps fallen asleep at the end of a long car journey, and locates my bedroom quite easily. Placing me down on the edge of the bed, he kneels at my feet again. His mouth moves up the inside of my leg, sucking and nipping playfully at my skin, causing me to inhale deeply.

"How I've missed this," he marvels as he dips his head in the warm crevice between my legs. He kisses me delicately there before running his tongue over the outside of me. He teases me by swiping his tongue inside me before pulling out, whilst simultaneously he inserts his finger slowly into me, building me up even further. The combination of his tongue and fingers are too much for me right now. Seeing his head of curls buried deep between my legs alone is enough to make me come. He knows by my body language that I'm at that point where even the slightest of movements affects me. The dangerous place where even the subtlest of touches can send you over the brink.

"No!" I call out, grasping my fingers through his hair, almost in the way that I'm trying to grip some sense of reality.

He looks up at me, licking the gap between his index and middle finger as his fingers stop their penetration of me, and he sits on the bed, cradling me in his arms.

I nestle my head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat against my ear, comforting me – and I work my absolute hardest in trying to permanently ingrain this memory inside my head, as this is how I want to remember us.

"Can I speak now?" I ask.

"Only if it's what you want me to do to you," he says simply, resolute in his answer.

"What if it's what I want to do to you instead?" I reply suggestively, sitting up in his lap, facing him while I wrap my arms loosely around his neck.

"Go on," he says in a low voice, now having caught his full attention.

"Maybe..." I start off, and he stares, transfixed by my lips. "If I lower myself onto you," I say, and he kisses me fully on the mouth.

"Oh yeah?" he asks, nibbling into my neck while unclasping my bra.

"Yeah," I breathe, nodding. He takes my breast in his mouth, and he bites my nipple, causing me to cry out in sexual elation.

I lower myself slowly onto his impressive size, and the sense of fullness comes back to me – something that I had sorely missed. My legs wrap tightly around his waist, and we synchronously move our hips as one as I grip onto his back, feeling his muscles tense with the force. I bite down gently on his shoulder, almost as an outlet for my sexually intoxicated state while his tongue smothers my neck in hot kisses.

His mouth searches blindly for my own in our passionate embrace.

"Tell me you'll never leave me," he breathes against my mouth.

"I..." I muster, "I won't," as our hips thrust together in unison at a quicker rate, and the angle hitting my G spot almost perfectly.

"Promise," he asks me, mouth pressed against mine. "Promise me."

I nod my head slowly as I arch my back backwards, absolutely drowning in bliss in its purest form. I am overwhelmingly close to an orgasm and the throbbing sensation of him inside me tells me that he is too.

"I love you Ava. I absolutely love you and I won't be without you. I can't live without you. I already know how hard that is."

Who knew that three words alone could bring you to your climax?

I.

Love.

You.

My body convulses as waves of pleasure ring throughout me, and I pull him close to me as I feel his hot liquid shoot inside me. We collapse on the bed in a beautiful entanglement of limbs, not knowing where my body ends, and his begins.

It doesn't matter though.

He loves me.

Harry.

Loves.

Me.

Out of all the girls in the world that he could have, he wants me. After all of the shit that we've been through, he wants me. It's me he wants, and I couldn't possibly ask for anything else in this world.

"You know how much I love you," I say earnestly, kissing near his sternum, tasting the salty taste of sweat on my lips.

Too much.

Author's note: Thank you all for reading! Now at 3,694,364 reads which is almost 300K since the last chapter. I just adore you all, and your comments and votes just make me feel so loved. Please add me on twitter if you're not already doing so. My username is down at the bottom of the page. 

Also - Harry said it! The first time he's said it. And he just so happened to be inside her when he did which is kind of endearing and cute I guess. Oh by the way, I went to a psychic lady and she told me all of these interesting things. I audio taped it and I won't show you the original because it contains really personal things, and I also cry in it, but I'll make a youtube vid (audio only sorry guys) of it if anyone wants to hear it. She said some very funny things including telling me to go out and buy some sexy lingerie and she knew I was planning on cutting my hair short (literally booked in) and she's like don't do it! She had lots of messages from dead relatives - things she couldn't have possibly known, and that was quite sad to hear.

My fav comment goes to @brittanyyirwinn - her comment really gets what I'm trying to portray and it was just so lovely.

Anyways, I'm going to go. Also stop worrying about when its going to end. I'll warn you when it's close. I'm not going to just like randomly end it suddenly. You'll know. 

P.S - how bloody hot is the gif of Harry. I kind of added it into the story a little. A little. 

Love you

gem.

Twitter: WordsWithGem 
Snapchat: gemma.allan
Instagram: gemma.allan

http://ask.fm/gemmaastylesss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 948 30
A/N: I wrote this book when I was 10 years old so prepare to cringe. πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘« What would you do if you were taken by four teenagers? Well, you mostly s...
42.5K 1.3K 58
β€’COMPLETEDβ€’ "I have to think of me right now Harry. And my career. I can't throw that away!" I feel my eyes brimming with tears as I said this becau...
1M 36.6K 76
I glanced over at Harry. He was looking back at me and I could see his mouth moving in that slow, sexy way of his, but I couldn't focus on what he wa...
7.7K 136 57
Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's just a stupid boy. "You can't say stuff...