Langst one shots

By Elliahrose

Lot's of Langst, and some Klance plz read! More

March Blues
Fears
Greatest fears
Insomnia
The very Blue paladin
Too Loud; Part 1
New story!!
Too loud; Part 2
Wings
Too loud; Part 3
Truth Fruit
Home
His fault
Test
Truth Fruit Part 2
Caught
Stop! (please)
The Curse
The curse part 2
Maybe I just like you!
The seer
The cuts
Suicide hotline AU
The cuts Part 2
The Curse part 3
The omega's cries
Group Chat
The truth
Soulmate AU
Oops (an accidental confession)
The orb
Help!!!!!!!
Too Loud; Prologue
Truth or Dare
Coming home
Water is the fiercest element
Exhaustion killed the cat
A petal for your troubles
Origins
My boyfriends (are deadly assassins)
Strange Magic Part 1
Strange Magic Part 2
Strange Magic Part 3
The boy of the stars
Nightmares
A trip down memory lane part 1
Hey nerds
A trip down memory lane part 2
A trip down memory lane part 3
Insecurities and cuddles? Yes please.
Wings AU
PRIDE MONTH MOTHERS!!!!!
Homesick
Regret is the strongest love song
Strange magic part 4
Regret is the strongest love song part 2
A mute paladin
Reasons why Shiro doesn't like me
SHIPS!!!
I got tagged
The garrison trio
Homesick Part 2
IMPORTANT!!!
You....what?
Yo...another book? Whhhy!
Hi guys...guess who's not dead
The dark hallways
What am I good for?
There, amongst the rubble, lies a gem
The last words...
Weed...a character study
Self-Harm...a character study
The New Lance
Umm i got tagged again so thats a thing
Hah. Tagged again
Do you like Iron Dad? Because oh Boy, do I have a story for you!
You know what time it is... Anybody like Harry Potter?

Gender swap

7.5K 217 138
By Elliahrose

"Welcome Lance," Coran said gesturing wildly at the room they were in. Lance stood there in awe. "To my secret garden! I kept it a secret from everyone. Not even King Alfor has been in here."

"Thank you, Coran," Lance said smiling at Coran brightly. "For giving me this honor."

"You seemed...how do you say? Down?" Coran asked, pulling on his mustache. "It's the least I could do."

Lance rushed forward and looked around at the garden before him. It was beautiful. There were flowers and fruits and trees and even a small waterfall. The smell was heavenly. Lance distantly heard Coran telling Lance about each plant but Lance wasn't paying attention. It was so calming here.

"Here try it," Coran said, offering a bright blue fruit in the shape of an apple to Lance. Lance took it gratefully and bit into it. It was amazing. It tasted like blueberries and lemons, the perfect mix of sweet and tangy. "That is a snazzlecroff. It is a delicious fruit that is usually eaten at weddings."

Lance wanted to reply but suddenly he felt the world spin. He let out a cough and stumbled. Lance fell to the ground when the pain hit him. It was agonizing and quick. It was gone as soon as it had arrived. Lance stood up and was surprised to see Coran towering over him. Why was he so short? Coran stared at Lance with a concerned expression.

"What was that?" Lance asked. Lance squeaked. That was definitely not his voice. The voice was high pitched and sweet, like bells. "Ahh! What happened to my voice? Why are you so tall?"

Coran pursed his lips and pulled Lance over to the wall where a full length mirror appeared. Lance screamed. Lance was a girl.

He was shorter now, but still tallish. He was petite. His hair was now long and fell down his shoulders in waves. He had a curvy body and his ass, still the same size, was huge, while his chest matched his bottoms fullness. He had boobs!

Lance stared at himself, his mouth wide as he tried to piece together what the fuck happened. "Coran?" he asked softly. "What happened to me?"

"It appears the fruit I gave you has a different effect on humans," Coran mused.

"Is this permanent?" Lance cried.

"No no," Coran assured then paused. "Hopefully."

"Hopefully?!"

"We'll have to do some tests to be sure," Coran said before tugging the now female Cuban behind him. "Come along." Lance yanked his arm out and stopped.

"I can't show the team! They'll laugh at me!" Lance complained.

"Fine," Coran said with a shrug. "I suppose you can stay that way forever. I might have to change your armor though.."

"Fine fine!" Lance said with a huff. "Do your stinking tests." Coran smiled and walked away, Lance following closely behind. He had his arms wrapped around, his now prominent, waist in embarrassment. Hopefully no one will be in the med bay and Lance won't have to face his team.

Of, course Lance had never been lucky.

"Coran!" Shiro called happily. "I was just about to look for you, I was wondering if you could do a physical for everyone on the team? I want to make sure everyone is healthy."

"Well I can definitely do that as soon as I run some tests on Lance here," Coran said. "Need to make sure it's not permanent." Shiro narrowed his eyes. He still couldn't see Lance, he was hiding behind Coran, but Shiro could see Lance had shrunk... a lot.

"Make sure what's not permanent?" Shiro asked.

Coran stepped to the side so Shiro could see Lance. Shiro gasped at the girl standing before him. "Lance?" he asked. Lance stiffened and nodded his head, wrapping his arms tighter around himself. "What happened to you?"

Lance shrugged. He was so embarrassed. "I ate a space fruit that Coran gave me." Lance said. Shiro staggered at the voice that escaped Lance's mouth. It was...feminine.

Just then laughs were heard from outside the hall. Lance's eyes widened as he heard the rest of the paladins approaching. They entered before Lance even had a chance to hide. The laughter died down quickly.

"Lance?" Hunk asked. Lance turned around to see Hunk, Pidge and Keith staring at him. Hunk was surprised, Pidge was laughing her ass off and Keith just stared, his face red. "Lance what happened?"

"I ate a fucking fruit," Lance growled. Why did his voice have to sound so pretty when he was angry?

"Ohmygawd Lance that's the funniest shit I've ever seen," Pidge laughed, clutching her stomach. "This is perfect blackmail." Lance glared sharply.

"Don't even think about it, Pidgeon," Lance snapped. Pidge smirked.

"Oh I'm thinking about it," she said with a laugh. "So what should we call you now? Lana? Lily?"

"My name is Lance," Lance huffed, crossing his arms over his, very big, chest. Lance looked at Keith wearily. He was still staring at Lance, his eyes wide and his face red. His mouth was wide open. Lance smirked and felt a wave of confidence rush over him.

He walked over to Keith and snapped his mouth close with a smirk. He leaned in and whispered in Keith's ear, "If you keep your mouth open like that I might have to put it to use." Lance said, his eyebrows raising suggestively. Lance felt pride wash over him as he felt Keith shiver.

"S-sure you will," Keith said stuttering, trying to remember how to english properly. Dammit, why did Lance have to be so hot? Keith had a crush on Lance as a man but Lance as a girl was just so...sexy. Keith grinned and leaned forward to Lance's ear. Two can play at that game. "Think you could keep up, sharpshooter?"

Lance's face flushed chargin. He stuttered trying to think of something to say. Keith just laughed. "What? You can dish it out but you can't take it? That's just sad...Lana." Keith said with a smirk. Lance came to his senses and flashed a dazzling smile.

"I can take quite a few things, samurai," Lance said, licking his lips seductively. "Think you'd want a private showing sometime?"

Keith shivered at the innuendo. "Anytime."

"EWWW!" Pidge cried, snapping the boys to reality. "You guys are fucking nasty!"

"Language." Shiro chided. Pidge scoffed and blew him off.

"Just get a room already," Pidge continued, ignoring the flush on Lance's face and the smirk on Keith. "Jeez. They've been pining for each other for so long. I swear I've never met anyone so oblivious."

"PIDGE!" Lance and Keith cried at the same time. "YOU SWORE YOU WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THAT!" then they stopped and stared at each other. Pidge smirked to herself. Both Lance and Keith had been complaining to her about having a crush on Lance and wishing they'd return the feelings. She had tore so much hair out over the oblivious douchebags she called friends.

"I--" Keith and Lance said at the same time. They cut themselves off with a laugh.

"You first," Keith said.

"So, you've been pining for me too?" Lance asked, twirling is strangely long hair in his finger. Keith blushed and nodded. "Heh, me too. Wanna go out?"

Keith nodded again, not trusting his voice.

"FINALLY!" Pidge called, ignoring the glare she received from the two boys, (Well boy and girl).

"Good news Lance," Coran called, regain the attention of the paladins. "While you and Keith were..er, talking it out, I ran the tests. The fruit will wear off by the end of the day." Lance sighed gratefully.

"Thank God," Lance said. "Boobs are fucking painful." Shiro, Hunk and Keith all cringed but Pidge only laughed.

"Now you know how I feel," she said. "Just be glad you don't have periods. Those are the fucking worst." Lance nodded his head. He had sisters that always complained about their time of the month being the worst week ever.

"Well Lance," Keith said, flicking a strand of hair off of Lance's face. "Where were we?"

Lance bit his lip. "I think I was about to kiss you."

Keith smiled. "I wouldn't stop you." Lance leaned in and crashed his lips against Keith's.

Hey, maybe being a girl wasn't so bad. 

Some fluff to soothe ur angsty souls my friends (Author out) ***mic drop***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 207 22
‼️‼️CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED‼️‼️ All hell breaks loose when a certain secret is revealed, families brought together, pasts of one connected, as one...
27.2K 1.1K 30
Klance witch and familiar au!
43.8K 576 12
A collection of Langst Oneshots inspired by various scenarios, prompts and books. I hope you enjoy them, requests are welcome but I try to stick to h...
41.4K 587 23
Read the title dudes. It's not hard. Request taken on the 1st chapter. Everything belongs to DreamWorks. Only the plot is mine. Enjoy!