Of Gods and Royalty

By TurtlePerson44547

Teenage life is hard enough without a god in your pocket and a crown on your head. When things heat up, secre... More

Chapter 1: A Trip
Chapter 2: A Fitting Title
Chapter 3: Of Course Princess
Chapter 4: Dark Rose
Chapter 5: Patrol
Chapter 6: LadyNoir?
Chapter 7: Intuition
Chapter 8: Designs and Disaster
Chapter 9: A Charming Suprise.
Chapter 10: Aroused Suspicion
Chapter 11: Looking Good
Chapter 12: The Perfect Plan
Chapter 13: Memories
Chapter 14: An amazing day
Chapter 15: Jealous
Chapter 16: Presents
Chapter 17: What was I thinking?
Chapter 18: Table for four
Chapter 19: Terracotta Army
Chapter 20: A Miraculous Recovery
Chapter 21: The Kwagatama
Chapter 22: Bacteria
Chapter 23: A Team Of Five
Chapter 24: A Streach Of Trust
Chapters 25: Don't touch me!
Chapter 26: Just Princess
Chapter 27: Tap Tap Splash
Chapter 28: He's Hers No More...
Chapter 29: Wouldn't Be Mine.
Chapter 30: Okay
Chapter 31: Blushing, For You.
Chapter 32: ABORT!!!
Chapter 33: Strike back
Chapter 34: Damn It!
Chapter 35: Need not concern you
Chapter 36: Useless Earings
Chapter 37: Newbies
Chapter 38: Panic
Chapter 39: Don't Tell anyone!
Chapter 40: Girls Day
Chapter 41: Gangs Night
Chapter 42: Thank Kwamii!
Chapter 43: Fired up
Chapter 44: A long day ahead.
Chapter 45: A desastorus trio
Chapter 46: The trinity
Chapter 47: Defineless
Chapter 49: A message in the ruins
Chapter 50: Don't let a holder get bored
Chapter 51: Truth or Origin
Chapter 52: Confession
Chapter 53: Knightmares
Chapter 54: Weak or Strong
Chapter 55: Not so mighty
Chapter 56: Salmonella
Chapter 57: Reina's Wi-fi
Chapter 58: Less Wi-fi
Chapter 59: Dark
Chapter 60: The queen
Chapter 61: Dress-Up
Chapter 62: A Chat
Chapter 63: Pre-Patrol
Chapter 64: Ticking Time Bomb
Chapter 65: Do it
Chapter 66: How funny's that?
Chapter 67: Secrets
Chapter 68: Ribbons of Liberation

Chapter 48: Redefining the links

1.2K 43 10
By TurtlePerson44547

Marinette's POV
The gates were thrown open before me a pair of large men carrying me buy my arms.
"You've got the wrong one!" I tried to convince them.
"Keep saying that." One snorted as we entered. We trundle strait into the thrown room.
"Who the hell is that?" Maman demanded pointed shocked at me.
"Theres a message with your seal and the princesses signature on the royal rebel website." One man anouned. I looked around the room upon the thrown was my papa, my maman and a too uptite strait postures perfect princess 'me'.
"Please get this barbarians off me." I sighed annoyed. "I can't prove anything if I can't say my secrets out loud and I can't if they're here."
"Yes listen to her thank you." My mother waved off. The bowed before marching out like clock work. "Now my children what do you want us to do?"
"Test us of course!" The fake told her. "For example my favourite colours are pink and white."
"Acctualy Maman my favourite colours are black and red. If you need check the arrangements for my party." I pointed out matter of factly.
"Sweety?" Papa questioned Maman.
"Check the plan for her coronation." She asserted. "Then we let my Marinette decide what to do with her double."
"Thank you, Maman." We both said at the same time.
"For the time being lock them up in the dungeon." She waved us off as guards took hold of us.
"What!" The copy shouted out raged.
"Shut it." I growled glaring at her. We were dragged down a few sets of stairs before being hand scuffed to opposite walls. The guards then left wordlessly.
"I know your mad but letting us both get locked up?" The copy demanded.
"You don't have to keep exerting yourself. I know your Tikki." I sighed watching as the fake me melted to revel a girl my age in ladybug themed clothes.
"How'd you find out?" She snorted with a grin.
"Wayzz told me everything." I murmured.
"Of course he did he was always a goody two shoes." She chuckled.
"Thats what your made for, you were made to be good." I tried to convince her.
"I'm not a kwamii at the moment so those bindings don't exist. That Tikki doesn't exist." She smirked at my sad look.
"I feel sorry for you." I whispered. "Your so much like me."
"Come again?" She cocked an eyebrow.
"They look at you like your a perfectly cut gem," I gave her a sad smile. "But thats impossible. They look at us and see power, grace and majesty. They look at us and say 'there goes a girl with no doubts nor quaries'. They're wrong Tikki." I felt tears sting my eyes.
"We're not perfect, we're rough on the edges but we're still beautiful. We hold power given from destiny, that doesn't mean we always want it. We show grace and majesty, yes but that doesn't mean we can't be anything else." I looked up at her frozen figure. "They're wrong Tikki but so right. We are the most blessed beings in the world. You get the experience and the power. I get the praise, responsibility and compassion you've granted me. We're the prized crystal of the people but we can and will crack sometimes. Don't make it someone else job to heal you, its not resilience that makes us strong its our determination. What makes you strong isn't the power over others but the power over yourself. We're good Tikki but to be able to heal others you have to heal yourself."
"I know." She whispered in a choked voice.
A/N:         :)            🐞🐱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 846 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
31.9K 888 31
The 4 teens traveled to Spain, there the reveal happened, there... Two relationships started The reveal went well, but when the relationship interfer...
297K 5.8K 7
When Marinette slips up and reveals her identity to Chat Noir, their lives are flipped up-side down. Romance flourishes, secrets grow, and Papillon g...
351K 9.6K 30
Marinette chuckled, her eyes averting from the charm Adrien held in his hands to his emerald green piercing eyes, "I cannot believe you still carry t...