Married To Mr.Stethoscope

By Three_idiots_india

️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage... More

👆AUTHOR'S NOTE👆
🌪CHAPTER- 1🌪
🌀CHAPTER - 2🌀
⚡CHAPTER - 3⚡
🌬CHAPTER - 4🌬
🌨CHAPTER - 5🌨
🌫CHAPTER - 6🌫
😚CHAPTER - 7😚
👼CHAPTER - 8👼
🌈CHAPTER - 9🌈
🔥CHAPTER - 10🔥
💥CHAPTER - 11💥
❄CHAPTER - 12❄
💍CHAPTER - 13💍
💃CHAPTER - 14💃
🙏CHAPTER - 15🙏
📱📲 CHAPTER - 16 👥
🍷CHAPTER - 17🍷
💋CHAPTER - 18💋
🎎CHAPTER - 19🎎
🎇CHAPTER - 20🎇
😈CHAPTER - 21(A)😈
✨CHAPTER - 21(B)✨
🎁CHAPTER - 22🎁
🎶CHAPTER - 23🎶
💉CHAPTER - 24💉
👊CHAPTER - 25👊
📚CHAPTER - 26📚
🌄CHAPTER - 27🌄
🏹CHAPTER - 28💙
🌯CHAPTER - 29🌯
🌩CHAPTER - 30🌧
🎊CHAPTER - 31🎊
🏕CHAPTER - 32🏕
🚨CHAPTER - 33🚨
🍅CHAPTER - 35🍅
🎓CHAPTER - 36🎓
🍽CHAPTER - 37🍽
🍾CHAPTER - 38🍾
🚿CHAPTER - 39🚿
🛩CHAPTER - 40🛬
💄CHAPTER - 41💅
🏖CHAPTER - 42🏖
👶CHAPTER - 43👶
👄CHAPTER - 44👄
👁CHAPTER - 45👁
✊CHAPTER - 46✊
💘CHAPTER - 47💘
🕵CHAPTER - 48🕵
🙅CHAPTER - 49🙅
💕EPILOGUE 💕

💧CHAPTER - 34💧

46.2K 2.1K 305
By Three_idiots_india

Hey guysss!!!
Thanku for your love💝.

Krithi's POV :

Arghhhhh....

Right now I am cursing my adventurous side for ever coming out.

Who told me to accept this stupid idea and take this path?

All the excitement and happiness I felt before is now replaced by pain.

"Don't move it. Restrict the movement of the limb as much as possible, " I heard Mona's voice coming from behind.

During our walk to the top of the hill, I was so engrossed in gossiping and laughing and that's when the stupid clumsy me decided to step on an unstable stone on the way and I stumbled onto the rocky path.

My knee grazed the floor very roughly and my ankle got twisted.The pain is unbearable I must say.

As we walked at the back of the group, by the time we could call some one for help all of them already left the place!!

Thankfully Mona has bandaids in her hand bag. She quickly cleaned the wound on my knee and put the bandaid on it.

I stood up with the help of Mona. Right now the only option that is available is to reach the others jumping like those dufflepods in Narnia.

I slowly started limping as I should not put weight on my foot.

Mona shouldered most of my weight. I don't want Hruday to know about my injury.

But how will he not notice this huge swelling around my ankle.
Gosh! Why does this have to happen to me?

We started our mindless chatter which directed my mind away from the pain.

We have almost reached our destination when I saw Hruday and Dhanuj running in our direction.

"Go girl!" Mona whispered just as they reached us and left me when Hruday hugged me tightly.

I wrapped my arms around him too. I felt happy returning to his warm embrace, I don't know why.

I can see from my peripheral view that both Mona and Dhanuj are leaving.

It felt like it has been five minutes but he didn't loosen his grip.

"Hruday!!! " I whispered quietly.

"Where are you? Do you know how worried I was about you?" saying that he broke the hug and kissed my forehead tenderly.

"No.. It's just.. " just then his gaze went to my beautifully swollen ankle and my blood stained jeans at the knee.

"What happened?! " he exclaimed and bent down to examine my leg.

"It's nothing Hruday. I just kind of slipped on the way," I said trying to sound a bit normal.

He quickly made me sit on a large stone near by and he raised my jeans to take a good look of my leg.

"Its good that you at least put the bandaid on it," he said and I remained silently.

He started the examination of my ankle and pressed it a little to which I hissed in response.

He looked at me with worry evident in his eyes --  "Is it paining too much, Krithi?"

He asked me with such emotion like he is feeling my pain himself.

"It's alright. Stop worrying so much. It's nothing biggie, " I said trying to give him a small smile ignoring my pain.

"Let's get back to where others are. I am sure some one will have a compression wrap (bandage) for your ankle. Can you walk?" He asked me to which I nodded.

We then started walking back with his hand around my waist and my hand over his shoulder.

After a few steps I heard him sighing deeply. And then he suddenly lifted me off the land with his other hand under my knees.

At this point I did not put up a fight because I am sure he will not listen to whatever I say.

Anyways who will say no to this effortless transport that too with a leg like mine.

So instead I took up the job of looking or rather staring at his face while he looked forward.

After we reached the others he wrapped a bandage which thankfully one of our colleagues brought, around my ankle.

He then got some ice from a nearby juice shop and wrapped it in a cloth.

He pressed it on the swelling. Meanwhile the others left to enjoy the beauty of the waterfalls.

So I asked Hruday if we could join them.

"Krithi!! You can't step in water, " Hruday said with an innocent look but I can clearly see an evil glint behind that.

"Noooo!!! I like waterfalls very much and you can't stop me from entering this beautiful waterfall. That too when we got this far, " with that I moved forward trying to stand up and walk but this Hruday held my shoulders and pushed me backwards onto my seat.

"Arghhh... Hruday... Please!!!" I pleaded him with the best puppy dog eyes I can ever put.

He smiled at me amused and shook his head before supporting me to get up and walk.

Once we reached there he lifted me completely in his hands and dipped his feet into the water.

He slowly walked under the small line of water coming from above and I'm slowly getting wet with this cool water.

I gripped Hruday's collar tightly and closed my eyes enjoying the dripping water.

He slowly rotated me around while still holding me and I shrieked with joy.

I laughed hard enjoying the waterfall and the way Hruday made it even more enjoyable!

Muahhhh!!!!

I couldn't control my happiness and kissed his cheek as a reward for his hard work.

He looked shocked for a while but smiled after that looking into my eyes.

I don't know why but I had this sudden urge to bite his cheek.

So I immediately obeyed the instinct and bit his cheek smirking evilly.

Only after I completed my course of action did I think about it.

Seriously Krithi, a sudden urge to bite his cheek.
Are you turning into an animal now?

Last time I checked I am very much human. And I am damn sure that I hurt my leg not my head.

Arghhhh....

I thought he will shout and will leave me immediately but to the contrary he smiled smugly and I can already smell that something is up his sleeve.

"Krithi, I respect your wish! You wanted to bite me and you did as per your wish. Since I adore Gandhi I want you to bite me on this cheek also, " saying this he showed me his right cheek.

I blushed immediately at his comment.... 

But I'm not going to chicken out now. He himself asked for it.

So I moved my head forward but he caught my lips with his before they could touch his cheek and started kissing me.

I too gave in as my resisting power flew far away taking my senses along with it.

We parted our lips once we are out of breath and the water from above is not at all helping our breathlessness.

I opened my eyes and looked at him and he is already looking at me with a look of longing and 'love'.

What? Love?
Seriously krithi!
You definitely must have assumed it wrongly!

He moved his head once again forward as if to kiss me again but I hid my face in his chest before he could.

"Are you satisfied with this?" I looked at him shocked.

"What?" I asked him quite unsure.

"Don't think in the other way. I just asked you whether this much time under the waterfall is enough or you want to spend some more time! " with a devilish smirk.

I blushed at this when I understood the other meaning.

"Thank you! We can leave now! It will be difficult for you to carry me for this much time! " I said with a concerned look.

"Yep! You are very heavy! " he smirked at me again playfully.

With our wet clothes, we reached the other side where all our colleagues are enjoying.

Hruday is carrying me the whole time, even though I protested.

When they noticed our position, they started shouting our names and teasing us.

"Hruday, remember that we are in public bro!"

"You'll never leave a chance, will you?"

"You are making other people whose partners are far away, envy you"

"Not to forget the bachelors!!"

Oh god!!!

I blushed bright red and hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"You are free to go and have fun, We are in an independent country. Why are you blaming us?" Hruday said. I can totally imagine him smirking.

I don't know whether he is easing the situation or making it even worse.

Whatever, the crowd controlled and then ladies and gents parted ways to change the wet dresses.

Mona helped me in getting dressed and walking till we were out of changing area.

As soon as we came out I saw Hruday waiting for me outside. He came towards us and thanked Mona for taking care of me.

I always hated his manners but now I'm slowly starting to fall for it!!

"Are you ok with walking or should I carry you?" He asked me smirking.

"No Hruday, I'm totally fine with walking. I don't want anymore embarrassment, " I said.

"So,You think me taking care of you as an embarrassment, " Hruday kind of pouted.

What?
The great Hruday Aurora knows how to pout?

Oh my god!!
What happened to his thick head?

For all I know the only thing his pretty lips can form is a smirk.

Woah!!
Where did this pretty lips come from??

Oh Krithi! Your mind is turning dirty. You need to control it.

Then he carefully lead me towards the bus. When I'm about to sit on a seat in the front row he stopped me.

"I think we should take the last row!" he said scratching his head.

"Why?" I asked.

"You'll know" he said with a smirk.

What now?
Is it good or bad to sit in last row?

Considering the fact that my idiotic mind is taking some beautiful decisions recently, I need to think it thoroughly.

But with this transformed Hruday I take it is for good.

I followed him and we sat there. Everyone gathered but no one sat in the last row. Not even in the seats before us.

I wonder why?
Of course people don't prefer sitting here because it enhances motion sickness.

But when we came to the camp, I'm sure that all the seats are occupied.

"Hruday, why these seats are empty?" I asked him.

"Some people decided to stay a little longer and asked the remaining to go. They'll come afterwards, " he said.

Okeeeeyy!!!
But why am I feeling something is fishy??

After that we sat there camly but my knee started to pain lightly. I felt quite uneasy as the ankle also started paining. 

I needed something to divert my mind from the pain.

So I unlocked my phone for time pass as the movie playing in the bus is not that much interesting.

Suddenly I felt my legs being pulled to the side and I saw Hruday placing my legs in his lap.

He started massaging my sole and leg .It felt like heaven as his rough and skilled fingers soothed my pain.

I moaned in relief and he looked at me with a satisfied smile.

My phone started ringing and I picked it to see an unknown number flashing on the screen.

"Hello!" I heard nothing from that side.

"Hello.. Who's this? " I asked another time patiently.

"Hey beauty!" I heard another voice from that side.

Who the heck is this!
I can't recognise the voice!

"May I know who is this! " I asked controlling my anger.

"Sure baby! I'm all yours! Why are you in such a hurry to know me? " I'm raging with anger hearing this.

I immediately cut the phone and threw it into my bag.

Bastard

"What happened? Who's the person that called you?" Hruday said with an angry face.

"I don't know! Some random person talking some nonsense! " I said still trying to control my anger.

His furious look changed to a mysterious one -- "Ohh!! Why are you so frustrated? You too have done it before, that too just before our marriage!? " he completed with a cocky smirk playing on his lips.

I don't understand his words!
What is he talking about?

On seeing my scrunched face he replied " Leave it!! "

After that slowly sleep started engulfing me. I don't know how but when I woke up my head is on Hruday's lap and he is massaging my head.

I raised from my place hurriedly and smiled at him embarrassed.

Soon after that we reached Mumbai and my ankle pain subsided due to the painkiller and of course because of the magical and gentle massage of Hruday.

I'm really, really loving the new shades of Hruday.

Wait!!
Did I just say loving?

Maybe it's a big word, but liking would be a small word for what I feel.

It is somewhere between the two. I wish there is a word for my present feelings.

By the time we entered the house, Mom and Dad are having dinner.

"So, How's the camp?" Mom asked us.

"It's great mom, we really enjoyed a lot, " I said.

"I think it made a pretty big difference," Dad said looking at Hruday.

"It did. Now if you let us go, we'll go and fresh up," Hruday said.

Back to the arrogant man!! Great!!!

"Ok, go and come fast. Dinner is waiting!" mom said.

We started to leave but when I was about to climb the stairs, I was suddenly lifted up. I shrieked loudly.

"Hruday, my boy. Can't you wait till you reach your room?" Dad asked.

Another embarrassment.
Is this what all lovey dovey couples get?

It's not like we really are, but to others we do look like that...

"Dad, I'm not as cliche as you are. Krithi, sprained her ankle and I wanted to take care of her in every way possible!" Hruday replied smirking.

"Yeah!! When I was at your age I had to do a lot more things.... aaahh!!" Well, looks like he received a nice kick from mom.

Hruday and Dad laughed whereas mom and me are blushing like two idiotic tomatoes.

Finally, we reached our room and Hruday carefully placed me on the bed.

"You know what Hruday, I can walk!!!" I said.

"I know, " he said and went to the washroom to freshen up.

I lay on the bed and smiled to myself, what are you doing to me hruday?

Even if your actions are only resulting in great embarrassments, I'm loving them, like really loving them.

But how can a man totally change in span of few days. Not long before he was all cold like an iceberg towards me.

Now looking at the way he is acting....

Is this really true?
Or is he acting, just like he did before our marriage?

But that time he never acted good towards me in person.
Maybe he really is changing.

Don't blame me, as a girl I have my insecurities. I don't want to blindly fall for him and have my heart broken afterwards if it's not true.

I don't think his actions are fake but first of all I have to make sure they are not fake.

Just then Hruday came out and gave me a smile.

"You sure that you can fresh up? I don't mind if you need any help!" he said.

"That's ok!Hruday. It's not my first time to sprain my ankle. Go and have some time with your family, because when I return you won't be having a chance to complain about me!!" I said smirking.

He shook his head smiling and headed out.

I went to washroom and freshened up. My ankle is still a bit painful, but I can tolerate.

As I descended the stairs I can hear them talking and of course dad as usual is cracking jokes.

We had a nice dinner, discussing all the events in camp but of course skipping the waterfalls scene.

I blushed remembering what happened. Hruday looked at me that exact time and smirked knowingly, which only made me blush harder.

As if this is not sufficient dad cleared his throat making us break our eye contact.

We parted saying goodnight and I slept happily in Hruday's arms!

The next day I woke up to see the bed empty.

Did I over sleep?

I tried to move but my ankle pained.

Oh!!
I just forgot that I had a sprain. Maybe the effect of painkiller is over.

Hruday came just in time from washroom wishing me good morning.

"Hruday, can you help me in getting ready? I'm getting late!!" I said.

"No! " he said in a clipped tone.

What?
Don't say old Hruday is back!!
That will be like a nightmare to me.

"I already informed mom and dad that you are not going to work till your ankle is healed!!" he said.

"No Hruday, I'm fine!! I'll take a painkiller. Moreover, it will be boring to stay alone at home. No one will be there to accompany me!" I complained pouting.

"Don't make those faces, your charms are taking you nowhere young lady. You are staying at home and that's final. I'm getting late so I'll send someone to help you. Ok, bye!!" he said and left.

All the morning I made myself busy with unpacking my bag and sleeping a little as the camp took a toll on me.

But in the afternoon, I'm really really bored. Just then my mom called me.

Why don't I go visit my parent's home?

I really miss them and It's been a while since I've seen them.

I informed my mom that I'm coming home but she asked me to take permission from my husband and in laws.

What?
I have to take permission to visit my parents?

It's not like I'll just go away, of course I'll inform them.

But I don't think I have to take someone's permission to do what I'm doing.

But still my mom insisted me to take permission.

I called Hruday but he didn't answer, maybe he is in OT.

Then I called dad,even he didn't answer.

I called mom, she answered on the second ring itself.

"Is everything alright krithi? Did your ankle pain increase? Do you need any help?" She asked me worried.

"No mom, I'm just feeling bored here all alone soo..." before I could complete she said -- " Then pay a visit to your parent's home. It's been a while since you last saw them. I'm sure you are missing them, go and have some time with them!"

"Oh!! Thank you so much mom. I'm thinking of asking you the same, how do you came to know?" I asked.

I mean I didn't even said a word or gave a hint.

"Krithi, even I'm a woman and a daughter in law!! "

"I know how it feels to stay away from our family. You are lucky that you are living in the same city as them. "

"I will inform Hruday, don't worry about him, just go and have fun, " she concluded.

I thanked her and jumped in excitement till my ankle reminded me it's position. I totally forgot about it.

I quickly got ready and was about to leave when Krishna uncle, our driver came and said that he'll take me as it is an order from Mam herself.

.......................................................................

It has been three days since I came to our home.

I'm more than happy.
I'm back to my princess throne.

It's not like my in laws are not treating me like one.

But the feeling of being with my parents is totally different.

I feel like I am back to my teenage self when there used to be only three people in our house.
Mom,dad and me!!!

Still one thought about a certain someone is enough to make me furious. Do I even have to give introduction for that person?

Hruday!!!

Even his parents are calling me daily twice to make sure I'm fine except him who totally forgot me.

I called him many times on the first day but he didn't lift.

I texted him 'n' number of messages but he didn't reply to atleast one of them.

If he is an egoist then I'm his wife. I'm even more egoistic.

So I stopped calling him or even texting him from yesterday.

Even today night also I lay on bed hoping after hoping that he would atleast call me for once. Even a goodnight message would be good.

But nope!!!

My stupid heart still thinks that he is busy all these days and that's why he can't call me.

The next day I woke up and searched my mobile for any missed calls or messages.

But no!!

I am determined now!
I won't go to his house untill he comes by himself and begs me to come back.

I won't let anyone know this. It would be just like a normal visit for others.

In the evening, My mom decided to visit a temple as I have no other plans for today and my ankle pain is also subsided, I decided to accompany her.

The temple is very peaceful, it filled me with some unknown happiness.

When we are returning we saw my mom's old friend.

They hugged and talked and talked and talked and........talked and again talked.

It's not going to stop anytime soon, so I gave them a great plan to hangout for today.

My mom was a little bit hesitant at first but I promised her that I will take care of the house and dad till she comes.

I came back to our house and was about to open the door when I realised that the door is already open.

Dad said he'll be late today.
I don't think he would come this early!!

Hmm.. Let's see.

With that I  entered the house but no lights are on. Even the curtains are shut not letting the illumination of the street light enter the house.

"Dad?"

"Where are you?" I moved further more. Suddenly the maindoor behind me shut with a loud bang.

I screamed.
Now the house is entirely dark.

My dad won't play such games. There must be some thief?
Or even worse a terrorist??

I ran to the nearest room while unlocking my phone to call police.

I was about to enter when someone held my shoulder.

I screamed again but my scream is stopped in middle by a hand covering my mouth.

"Shhhhh, stop screaming!!" came a whisper dangerously close to my ear.

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Heyyaa!!!!
How's the chapter?
Do you people like it?

Then do *vote* and *comment*.

Till the next chapter, stay tuned lovelies!!!

💞💞💙💚💙💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 166K 53
" Mumma, I am eighteen right now. I've not even started my college and you want me to get married to man who is six years older! This is not fair." I...
717K 47.1K 70
Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mannered and Educated Hottie of his Village...
412K 22.1K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
194K 6.1K 45
🔞𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🔞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 (𝟒𝟏𝟖 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒) 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...