Crazy

De jassinski2505

This is completely different and out there. If you don't like it don't read it. It's jut one of my crazy idea... Mais

Get To Know One Another:
Attraction:
Books:
Books P2:
Trippin':
Secrets:
Secrets P2:
Penthouse:
Just a small bit of Fun:
What to play a Game? :
Fire:
Hospital:
Grandparents:
Amusement:
Soup:
Memories:
A bit Feverish:
Ohh Fuck!
Unfortunate Events:
Parents:
A whole lot of Shock:
Back to set:
Scenes:
Passion fruit:
Learning:
Babies...:
Sigh, Again... :
Just a bit of Fun:
Back to the other set:
Fights:
Time away:
Secrets out:
Call's:
Zendaya Island:
Let out the Crazy:
She's Crazier then him:
Idea's:
Presents:
Insanity:
Can't sleep:
Ride or Die:
Explanations:
Heading back Home:
Crazy ass people:
Trained:
Hooligans:
Efron Industries:
Premiere:

Sick, Siblings and Dad's:

92 1 0
De jassinski2505

No One's Pov: 3 days later.

" Daya, Zac?" Claire called from the open door, of the couples room, as the others stood behind her.

" come in..." Daya's voice groaned out, sounding a bit weak, making the others look at each other before walking in, to see both Zac and Zendaya on their bed, Zac's arms wrapped around Daya, hugging her to him, as Daya lied in his arms, looking ill, snuggling up to him, a thin white sheet over the two of them, Daya in a light blue, knee length, silk night dress, and Zac in matching pyjama pants, no shirt on.

" Whats up?" Daya asked, sitting up, weakly, groaning as we did, Zac sat up with her, pulling her onto his lap to support, seeing as she was going to fall back onto the bed, hugging her to him and moved hair for out of her face, " Sorry i look terrible... i was ill yesterday but i hide it, then this morning at like 3 am, it got worst..." she looked at them smiling tiredly.

"Um.. maybe now is not the time..." Austin told his sick sister, gently, as the other nodded, agreeing with him.

" No." Daya said, stopping them from walking out, " whats wrong? I'm sick but i can still listen, whatever it is i can take it."

Kaylee sighed, as they all turned back to the couple, " Daya has dad, tried to contact you?" she asked, as she and the siblings walked up to the bed and sat on it gently with Daya and Zac, who let them, smiling, the Cub's at the end of it, on a grey fluffy blanket, curled up and sleeping.

" Yeah, why?" Daya asked confused, before sneezing, 3 times in a row, before Zac handed her some tissues to wipe her nose and do that weird twirly thing to it, making Zink look at her amused and chuckle.

" he wants to talk to you, says seeing as you won't answer him, he would try and get us to see if you would want to talk." Julien answered her, smiling slightly.

" did he sound sorry?" Daya asked, sighing and rubbed her head a bit, " not now, voices, to sick for your shit..." she mumbled to herself.

Zac chuckled and got her to stop rubbing her head, " your going to go red in those spots." he told her, holding her hands.

" i think he is Daya..." Annabella smiled at her sister, " you two have always had a bond like no other, i think he misses his little girl."

Daya looked at her siblings around her and frowned, " i don't know if I'm ready to forgive him..." she confessed, before moving out of Zac's arms to them, as they smiled and surrounded her, hugging her a bit, smiling, as Zac moved back, smiling at them, as the rest where.

" what do you want to do, little sis?" Austin asked her, smiling as she snuggled into them all a bit.

" i don't know... what should i do guys? " she looked up at them, looking so innocent as if she where a child again, her big brown eyes shining brightly, but looking lost.

" Thats up to you, Daya..." Katianna told her, giving a sorry, smiling, " but where here for you no matter what, little one." she pinched Daya's cheek, not being able to stop, she just looked like the little girl, they all vowed to protect from the day they first saw her.

Daya giggled, like she use to, making all of them, smiling happily at her, " Kat!" she whined at them, slapping her sisters hand away.

" Aww!" Annabella squealed at Daya, " right now your just reminding me of the cute little girl, who would come up to us, all smiling and innocent, the one we all promised to protect and love, from the moment we saw you."

" I know! look at her!" Kaylee joined in, smiling happily and cooed at Daya, like she was a baby, making Daya huff at her.

" the one Austin and i, would purposely scare any boys away from." Julien tickled her a bit, making her laugh at them.

" Our little baby sister!" Austin chuckled, before they squished Daya into a hug.

As much as Daya, wanted to be annoyed with them, she wasn't instead she just, snuggled into their hug, smiling happily, " We haven't hugged like this in ages!" she told them, happily.

Kaylee smiled, as the all did, as they pulled away, " you grew up little sis... you where doing photoshoots, then suddenly you where the newest big, Disney star, across the country, filling and acting, walking red carpets."

" yeah! your shoots became for fierce and confident, suddenly not needing to look at us for support, you walked red carpets as we watched from the tv, with grace, sass and all round confident, you didn't need us to hold you hand, then you started to get more realised for your fashion, everywhere we looked or walked, people where talking about you." Annabella smiled happily,

" We became more proud of you, you where killing it, but them KC Undercover came along, you stood up to the biggest bosses in the Disney industry and won, getting your own show, then Spiderman homecoming came and you landed the role as Michelle, not that we where so excited about! out little sister, was in a marvel movie and we didn't care if it was short because you made it into one." Katianna added,

" we watched you as you went off on press tours, showing off who you where and proudly held you head up high, being kind to everyone, not once frowning at a fan, and stood up for what you believed in, then The Greatest Showman, came along, you wanted the part of Anne so badly, we watched as you stayed up all night doing your own version of your's and Zac's song, killing it." Julien grinned happily,

" Suddenly it all hit us... you where a grown ass woman, with her own life..." Austin said softly, smiling at Daya, " the little girl we all vowed to protect was all grown up... so we watched, just in case she needed us again, but she didn't, instead she found someone who would protect her for the rest of her life, to love her and show her the world, the little girl we knew, fell in love and started an now chapter of her life, with that man by her side, as we stood back, knowing it was time to let her go." he caressed her cheek, wiping the tears on her face, softly.

Daya shook her head at them, before using all the strength and got up, pulling them all into a hug, crying on their shoulders a bit, " i still need you guys! yes i have Zac, but i still need and want my sibling to be there with me, I'm so sorry, i left you all in the dust! i really didn't mean to." she told them, pulling away and wiped her tears, with tissues Zac, gave to her, making her smile at him, thankfully, as he smile back, nodding.

" we know, Daya its okay... we where never going to stop protecting you, we where just giving the role a bit to Zac, seeing as he does a perfect job at it." Kaylee told her, as they all Nodded to Zac, thankful for him, as he smiled back widely, " but we will always be here for you, no matter what."

" Do you think Pop's is the same? will he always be there for me?" Daya asked them, smiling slightly, " ill let I'm back into my life, if he just tries to get to know Zac, no glares or comments just let me and Zac be, like the rest of you do, i won't forgive him, not yet at least but ill let him back in."

" then i agree..." Kaz's voice came from the doorway, making everyone go wide eyed at turn to him, the others by it, moving out of his way a but, shocked to see him here, he looked at Daya, sadly, sorrow written all over his face.

" Pops?" Daya asked, confused and shocked, " how did you know where we where?"

Kaz pointed a finger at Zac, " he rung me, gave me a speech about how much he loved you and if i really wanted you back in my life, then he would tell me where you where, but only if i was serious." he explained, and gave Zac a small nod and smile in appreciation, " i may not 100% like you yet... but ill give you a go, you did stand up to me, and your the only one brave enough to do that."

Daya looked between the two, and smiled, " Then i can officially do this." she quickly got off the bed and hugged Kaz tightly, " i missed you." she told him, smiling.

Kaz sighed, happily and hugged her back, " i am so sorry, princess, if Zac is who makes you happy, then I'm willing to give him a go and maybe later on, welcome him into my life."

Daya let out happy and disbelief laughs, before pulling away and kissed her dads cheek, "You have no idea, how much that just made me feel better! Pops, thank you! but why did you agree with Zac, why didn't you just hang up on him, like i know you would have.

Kaz groaned, " i did, multiply times." he rolled her eyes, " the boy's persistent, ill give him that, he rung me non stop until i finally gave him and answered the phone and trust me i was not happy, but he stood his ground and actually yelled back at me at one point, thats when i knew he wouldn't stop fighting for you and he would do anything to show me that he loved you."

Daya turned to Zac, " you actually yelled at my dad?" she asked him, surprised.

" Im sorry!" Zac quickly blurted out to the two of them, " Sir i really am, but you wouldn't listen to me and i was starting to get annoyed because it was 5 am and Daya was in bed sick." he rambled on.

Kaz laughed out, surprising everyone, " Boy, calm down, i actually like that you stood up to me, it shows your courage and love for my daughter, any sane man wouldn't yell at her father but you did, thats what made me somewhat like you." he held Daya's shoulders as she stood in front of him, smiling.

" thats just it." Daya pointed out, " Sane..." she laughed, making Kaz look at her confused, as the other laughed with her, she turned to her dad and sighed, " your gonna want to sit down... we have a lot of explaining to do..." she told him, smiling shyly, " but you can not, make comments about Zac or glare at him or any crap like that." she pointed at her dad, firmly.

" i did promise i would do that, so tell me everything and i promise not to do anything, ill just take it and learn to live with it, no matter what it is." Kaz nodded to her, agreeing, " though can i ask you one thing?" he asked her, cautiously.

Daya nodded and smiled, " go ahead."

Kaz pointed to her bed, " Are those real tiger cubs or am i just imagining that their breathing."

Daya laughed, " no their real!" she beamed and walked up to them, as they still slept and picked one up gently, though they just continued to sleep, making her giggling, " their my little fur babies!" she told him happily, hugging the sleeping tiger cub to her chest.

" right..." Kaz said slowly, looking as his daughter just hugged a tiger casually, " and a normal cat, wasn't good enough?"

Claire laughed and patted her ex husbands back a bit, " with this couple your gonna learn very fast, that normal is not in their vocabulary."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

237K 4.9K 35
Is this wrong, or have people in my life convinced me it is?
24.2K 320 82
The title tells it all. This is my first story so sorry for any mistakes in it. Hope you like it. The parts will eventually get better, hopefully.
Tag, You're It.. De elijah

Ficção Adolescente

1.3K 49 26
rewriting completely, only leaving this up for now so old readers can have throwbacks, but this writing does not reflect my work as an writer. \\
157 21 30
This is my story from the website Quotev! If any stories are similar that aren't from this account or my Quotev account @TeriEspinosa, then please re...