Crazy

By jassinski2505

This is completely different and out there. If you don't like it don't read it. It's jut one of my crazy idea... More

Get To Know One Another:
Attraction:
Books:
Books P2:
Trippin':
Secrets:
Secrets P2:
Penthouse:
Just a small bit of Fun:
What to play a Game? :
Fire:
Hospital:
Grandparents:
Amusement:
Soup:
Memories:
A bit Feverish:
Ohh Fuck!
Unfortunate Events:
Parents:
A whole lot of Shock:
Back to set:
Scenes:
Passion fruit:
Learning:
Babies...:
Sigh, Again... :
Just a bit of Fun:
Back to the other set:
Fights:
Time away:
Secrets out:
Call's:
Zendaya Island:
Let out the Crazy:
She's Crazier then him:
Idea's:
Presents:
Insanity:
Ride or Die:
Sick, Siblings and Dad's:
Explanations:
Heading back Home:
Crazy ass people:
Trained:
Hooligans:
Efron Industries:
Premiere:

Can't sleep:

90 2 0
By jassinski2505

No One's Pov:

It was 3 am in the Morning when Daya decided to get out of bed, she just couldn't sleep and lied there, she quickly looked at Zac, as she put her light purple silk robe on, over her short, purple nigh dress, quickly moving out of the room, with her phone in her hand, and into the, bumping into a table making a noise, making her flinch a bit, turing on her phone light, before moving down the hall, across the house and into her trapeze and weapons room, turning the lights on and dimmed them.

Unknown to her, Zac and everyone else had woken up at the bang she had, made, before making there way out of the room.

" It's Zen, she sometimes can't sleep so she'll head to the trapeze room to sing or dance to make herself tired." Zac explained, knowingly, yawning a bit and walked down the hall, gesturing the others to come if they wanted to.

Slowly they entered the dimmed room, seeing Daya in the centre of it, back turned to them, before Zac moved them all into a dark section telling them all to be quite, just as Daya placed her phone in her robe pocket and a song started to play.

Making her giggle, " Well shuffle gave me a disney song." she said to herself, before shrugging and sung along with it.

Getting into the song and sung sassily, walking around the room a bit, grinning, running her fingers across stuff or dramatically doing something to go with the song, before it finished and she giggled, once more, " I can definitely say I'm in love..." she sighed and leaned her back on a wall, behind her.

Zac smiled and chuckled quietly, as everyone else looked on with happy faces, before nudging Michelle as the next song came on making her smile more widely, Daya beamed and got up,

Daya sung along with it as well, pretending to have a dance partner, smiling happily, sometimes walking along the side of her trapeze safety net, as if it was a tightrope, before the song ended and she sat on the edge of it, happily, grinning.

She beamed hearing the next song, but frowned and looked around her, getting off the net and walked over to her trapeze ropes, Making Zac chuckle and step out of the shadows, singing along with himself, " you know i want you." Everyone else watched as Zendaya turned to him shocked, before grinning

" It's not a secret that i try to hide. i know you want me." He continued to sing to her, as everyone watched Zendaya , go back to her silk, smiling shyly.

" so don't keep saying our hands are tied."  we all watched as Zendaya pulled the rope off the hook and folded it in her hands,

you claim its not in the cards, but fate is pulling you miles away and out of reach from me." he continued, as the family and cast listened to the lyrics, thought who haven't heard this song before, listened to the lyrics closely.

They watched as Daya looked up at Zac as he neared her, she rolled her eyes, playfully, she walked into the centre of the room, he rope with her.

" But you're always here in my heart, so why can stop me if i decide that you're my destiny?" Zac sung making Everyone including Zendaya, smile at the lyrics happily, they could all feel that emotion it it.

Zendaya, shaking herself off walked over to another hook on a different pole, we could see her head hung low, as she held onto the pole for support, everyone all watched intrigued, was this her acting for real her?, was she thinking of Kaz, how he didn't like Zac?

"what if we rewrite the stars? say that you were made to be mine?" They all looked to see Zac, seeing him singing softly to her left, as she looked up at him and frowned, slightly,

"nothing could keep us apart." he continued as Zendaya ran into the middle of the ring, again, as everyone watched her closely, knowing Kaz's words where in her head, hurting her.

" you'd be the one i was meant to find." everyone watched some, gasping a little, as Zac ran after Zendaya, grabbing her waist and spun her to face him, some of them had no idea what was going to happen in this song but it for sure was going to shock them, the TGSM, cast all grinned.

they all watched them, as they stood now face to face, and the family and i could see Zendaya trying to fight her own feelings coming though as  they circled each other.

" its up to you, and its up to me. no on can say what we get to be." Zac sung to her as she threw his arm up so she could walk under it, she was trying to get away but was pulled back by him grabbing her rope, stumbling back to him in surprise.

They could see Zendaya try and fail to fight a smile back at him as their foreheads touched and in that moment everything around them had stopped, they all knew Zendaya was happy, especially with Zac, in that moment in time it was them not their characters, everyone agreed it was a memorable sight to witness.

"so why don't we rewire the stars? maybe the world could be ours, tonight." and right on that last word Zendaya's rope yanked her up, as the sand backs came crashing into the ground.

Everyone watched, in Awe, jumping a little at the sand bags, that fell in the room, as Zac tried to see where she went, us all doing the same from where they all stood, before spotting her hanging from her hoop by her arms looks as graceful and beautiful as ever, Everyone, looked at each other quickly smiling proudly at her, she had become an amazing woman...before turning back the spot light on her making her look angelic as ever.

" you think its easy? you think i don't want to run to you? but there are mountains, and there are doors we can't walk though." Zendaya sang, taking them all back, including, the family and the TGSM cast, they all knew she could sing, hell she's been doing it since she was a child and the cast had heard it on set when she recored it, But this was her letting her emotions show, about Kaz and another problems she may have, it was so graceful, passionate and beautiful.

Everyone watched as she slowly made her way down to the ground, spinning ever so slightly.

Her feet touched the ground as she put her head against his, " i know you're wondering why, because we're able to be just you and me within these walls. but when we go outside you're gonna wake up and see that it was hopeless after all." ,Swing the hope around Zac, sassily singing to him, before jumping on it and did her tricks on it, making the others, but the cast of the movie, gasp in awe and amazement, she made it look so easy!

They all smiled at that, It was one of the things she worried, it was something she was always worried about, but with Zac by her side, they where unstoppable.

Zac tried to get a grip on, Zendaya's rope it was it rises, with her going along with it but fail and fell into a crouching position. The looked arounf to see where, She went before spotting her  walking along the banister like it was a tightrope, giving almost everyone a heart attack, she had no wires or anything on! some gripped my shirt tightly in fear.

They watched going wide eyed as she swing herself toward him. " no one could rewrite the stars. how can you say you'll be mine?"

Zac, moved out of the way quickly when she got to close, only to be pushed down along with Zendaya as they rolled on to the ground, some how she ended up onto of him in a straddling position.

The family and cast continued to watch, as Zendaya caressed his face, they could see the love and compassion in it, before she realised what she was doing, she pull her rope hard as it shot her back up soaring into the air, leaving the some of family and cast wide eyed and shocked, now that was something that they did not see coming... and she shot up so fast...

" its not up to you, its not up to me, when everyone tells us what we can be," Zendaya sung as Zac tried to join her in the air with another rope by failed, she swung herself a bit to her silk and pulled herself up onto it.

They watched as she twisted herself up, getting into a position before slowing started to roll down the rope, They all watched in Awe, " how can we rewrite the stars? say that the world could be ours, tonight."

They all watched as Zac caught her at the end of the rope, flipping her a bit over his shoulder and gently place her on her feet, Zendaya finally giving into her own emotions, forget Kaz and his ways, grabbed his hand and spun herself towards him, taking him, making everyone smile widely.

" All i want is to fly with you." They both sung in perfect harmony before the rope pulled Zac up, seeing his expression on his face, probably forgetting that is was going to happen, Zendaya grabbed his hand.

Now both of them hung in the air, Zac with the rope and Zendaya with his hand, Most of them held their breath's at the thought of one wrong move, it would end badly, but they new the two knew what they were doing but just the thought...

" all i want is to fall with you." They sung before Zac grinned teasingly, before pretending to drop Zendaya, then quickly grabbing her wrist again, making my heart skip a bit.

"So give me all of you!" They both sung loudly with passion as Zendaya pulled him back to the ground, they circled one another again, Zendaya held Zac by his neck holding him to the ground.

"It feels impossible!" Zendaya sung letting all her emotions out.

" its not impossible" Zac assured her, as we watched them, waiting to see whats happens next.

" it is impossible?" Zendaya asked as she sung, as she grabbed a hold of another rope, pushing him away, they both kicked of the ground and swung toward each other to create the spiral effect, everyone's mouths all dropped open in Awe, even those who are in the movie with the two, it was so beautiful, everyone had to agree, as they watched the two grabbed a hold of one another.

" say thats its possible!" They cried out singing, as if it was a call for help, everyone could feel the beg in the lyrics making their hearts ache, stupid Kaz....

Zac landed on the ground and spun Zendaya making her rope take her upward and around the room, as everyone looked up at her wide eyed as she held on my her arm, as if it was nothing.

" how do we rewrite the stars? say that you were made to be mine! nothing could keep us apart, cause you're the one i was meant to find!"

They watched Zac carelessly climb up to the hight Zendaya Flew in the air around the room, which made them all anxious! what if he fell!!

" It's up to you and its up to me. no one can say what we get to be! why don't we rewrite the stars?"  They sung as Zac jumped making everyone gasp in shock, that didn't sound like anyone new that was going to happen..., as Zendaya caught him,

" changing the world to be ours!" They watched as they went around one more time before landing on the ground gently.

Everything around them seemed to slow down as Zendaya's voice softly sung, "you know i want you. its not a secret i try to hide" Zac's hand was gently on her waist and they both got lost into each others eyes,

" but i can't have you. we're bound to break and my hands are tied." Zendaya finished the song,smiling at Zac, lovingly, as he smiled back at her,as they stood their for a bit, pressing their foreheads together.

" i woke you up?" Daya asked him, smiling and quickly kissed him.

" When you got off the bed, i was up, i was just listening up to see what you where up to, until i heard you bump into something and then i got up." Zac chuckled at her, kissing her forehead, before moving around her and hugged her, as she leaned into him, sighing happily and smiling, as Zac rested his head on her shoulder.

" Sorry i woke you, i just couldn't sleep... Kaz's voice was in my head with the other voices and they where making it hard to sleep." Daya groaned and rolled her eyes, pressing her head against Zac's.

" I get ya, the laughter and voices keep me up sometimes as well." Zac told her, understanding, " you tired yet?" he asked her.

Daya sighed and shook her head, " Yes and No... but you can go to bed, ill probably be back soon." she answered him, " i just need the voiced to go away into mumbles."

Zac chuckled and un wrapped his arms from her, walking to a shelf in the corner of the room and pulled her dancing heels from it, " I'm not gonna sleep knowing my wife is sitting out her by herself." he told her, smiling and gently pushing her down to sit on a chair, before kneeling down and placed her heels on her, " so what where gonna do is make your exhausted by dancing, because i know you like it and it will tire you out." he placed the other heel on her.

" I could have down that myself you know.." Daya blushed at him, ticking some hair behind her ear as everyone chuckled at her, quietly, but she heard and turned in their direction, " i know you guys are there." she called to him, grinning, as Zac laughed and stood up, standing next to her.

Everyone all shyly stepped out, " sorry... Zac let us come as well." Darnell told her, smiling, " and aren't you getting the royal treatment." he joked to her.

Daya rolled her eyes and giggled, " I'm Zac's Queen." she shrugged but gave Zac, a loving smile, who did it back, and held a hand out to her, before pulling her up, as she took it, " Are the cubs still sleeping?" She asked zac, worried.

Zac nodded, amused, " their sleeping at the end of the bed, on the fluffy blanket you gave them, all curled up, together."

" Aww!" Daya beamed, " My little babies!" she squealed a bit.

Zac smiled and chuckled at her a bit, " yeah and heavy sleepers like you, they didn't even flinch at your loud ass." he nudged her.

Daya gasped and slapped his chest playfully, " I'm not loud!" she exclaimed before pausing, " actually it depends on what I'm doing..."

" or who your doing." Zink commented, making Darnell laugh next to her and Daya slap her shoulder.

" But out of my sex life you two" Daya pointed at Zink and Darnell, before grabbing her phone, " you know how to jive?" she asked Zac, grinning.

Zac nodded, and grinned back, " try me." he held a hand out to her.

" wait since when have you known how to jive?" Dylan asked, confused, as Daya grabbed Zac's hand.

" since a while." Zac rolled his eyes and pulled Daya to the centre of the room, as she played the song, making the both of them smirk at each other.

" Keep up, Puddin'!" Daya blew a kiss to him, before getting into the dance.

Zac chuckled, " you know i can." he told her, winking and got into the dance as well.

Daya posed sassily as Zac spun and grabbed her hand, as they stopped dancing both breathing heavily, and chuckled at each other, " Okay you can keep up." she kissed Zac's cheek, " Ohh.. that took me back to dancing with the stars."

Claire nodded, " i loved watching you out there! you still got it!"

Daya laughed at her mom, " i never lost it." she winked, making Claire laugh with her.

" Big bro, has moves..." Dylan gapped at Zac, who laughed at him.

" That's our sassy Anne and showoff Philip." Keala chuckled as the rest of the cast agreed, laughing, as Daya and Zac did, with them.

" Okay one more dancing them to bed?" Daya asked Zac, who grinned and nodded, before she beamed and picked a song from her phone.

She moved and started off the song, already as sassy as ever, ( they would dance more, sexily seeing as it Zac and Daya.)

" Oh so you can samba to." Daya, turned to Zac, breathing heavily as he stood up, " what else can you do?"

" Tango, ballroom dance, a little hip hop, cha cha, foxtrot and salsa." Zac smirked at her.

Daya beamed, " Oh yeah, i married right! yay! i have a dance partner all the time!"

" don't forget see makes a pretty good stripper if you've seen is other movies." Michelle giggled at Daya, as Darnell, Zink, Keala and Dylan all burst out laughing.

Zac blushed red, as Daya giggled a bit, " no but seriously though, he can strip." she pointed out, smirking, making them gap at her and Zac.

" Ohh look at the time..." Zac said slowly and tried to pulled Daya away with him.

Daya laughed at him, " Aww its okay! i do a good stripper when i want to." she winked at him, making him even more red, " wait... i do right." she narrowed her eyes at him.

Zac looked at her wide eyed and looked at the others, " thats not a question that should be answered in front of your family." he told her, blushing.

Daya pulled him to her, " answer me, Puddin'" she told him, firmly.

" Yes you are!" Zac blurted out, before slapping his hand over his mouth.

Daya let go, " Good, now lets go." she nodded to him, " you tired?" she asked him, grinning.

" do you want me to be tired?" Zac asked her, eyeing her, Daya shook her head, " then I'm not tired." he shrugged.

" Then your getting a show." Daya smirked at him and grabbed the top of his tracksuit pant's making him, look at her wide eyed, before she pulled him with her to the door of the trapeze room, stopping and turned to him, letting go, " purple is your favourite colour on me right?" she asked Zac, innocently and pulled her robe off, showing her short night dress to him.

" what to show me how much you like it on me?" she asked him, " and you know whats good about this dress?" she questioned him, grabbing the front of it with her hands, " i designed it to come off, easily..." she said and took the dress off, holding it in her hand with her robe, showing off her purple lingerie.

Zac cracked his neck and smirked at her, Daya beamed at him, " pick 1, 2 or 3." Zac told her, voice darkening.

" Hm..." Daya put a thinking face on, " lets do all..." she smirked at him, " its not like we have to do anything tomorrow."

Zac smirked ever more and walked up to her, grabbing her face, making her look into his eyes, " I'm in charge." he growled at her.

Daya nodded, " do what you want with me..." she breathed out, happily, " I'm all yours..."

" Bed room, go." Zac demanded her, making her nods and quickly turn around, but walked slowly, teasing him, " Daya walk faster, to your not gonna get shit." he told her, warningly, making her pick up her pace, him following her out, rolling his neck a bit, laughing after her.

" she always does this..." Zink sighed, before laughing, " Oh she can't stop!"

Austin grimaced by what her saw, like the rest of the men in the room, but Darnell who was laughing with Zink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 923 21
It'd make me feel better if you didn't read this. I am leaving it up tho.
6.9K 112 16
Kinda is what it says on the tin... Slow ass updates Bad writing But I don't care :) Y'all must know I've given up on this by now
264K 2.8K 39
just some imagines i'm writing whenever i can't sleep. enjoy :)
1.3K 49 26
rewriting completely, only leaving this up for now so old readers can have throwbacks, but this writing does not reflect my work as an writer. \\