Crazy

By jassinski2505

This is completely different and out there. If you don't like it don't read it. It's jut one of my crazy idea... More

Get To Know One Another:
Attraction:
Books:
Books P2:
Trippin':
Secrets:
Secrets P2:
Penthouse:
Just a small bit of Fun:
What to play a Game? :
Fire:
Hospital:
Grandparents:
Amusement:
Soup:
Memories:
A bit Feverish:
Ohh Fuck!
Unfortunate Events:
Parents:
A whole lot of Shock:
Back to set:
Scenes:
Passion fruit:
Learning:
Babies...:
Sigh, Again... :
Just a bit of Fun:
Back to the other set:
Fights:
Time away:
Call's:
Zendaya Island:
Let out the Crazy:
She's Crazier then him:
Idea's:
Presents:
Insanity:
Can't sleep:
Ride or Die:
Sick, Siblings and Dad's:
Explanations:
Heading back Home:
Crazy ass people:
Trained:
Hooligans:
Efron Industries:
Premiere:

Secrets out:

94 2 0
By jassinski2505

No One's Pov:

Darnell quickly grabbed his phone and typed something on it, before Daya's phone went off though the computer screen, making her, look at him confused and read it, showing it to Zac, before the two of them looked up at the family on the screen.

" what do you all think of Zac?" Daya asked, firmly to everyone, but Zink and Darnell, still lying on his back, gripping his shoulders a bit, as Zac looked weary at the question.

Everyone looked at her confused, " i think his perfect for you and is going to be around for a very long time." Claire answered, smiling but still lost.

" Mhmm." Daya nodded, smiling, " and the rest of you, do you think Zac will be around for a long time? tell me what you think will happen in the future."

Austin looked at her oddly, " Daya we all see Zac with you for the rest of your life." he answered her honestly.

" Good." Daya nodded, grinning, and whispered in Zac's ear, who nodded at her, smiling, " Okay Zac and i have you all some thing's to tell you lot and you can not freak out, it a lot of information but bare with us."

" tell us what?" Julien asked, looking so lost.

" Um..." Daya begun, awkwardly, gripping Zac's shoulder even more, who placed a hand on one of her's assuringly, " if Zac and i, where already married, what would you all say?" she asked them all, cautiously.

" is this hypothetical or...?" Claire asked, slowly, " but i would be happy, sad that i didn't get to see it but happy."

" yeah i think i would be the same, though i would of liked to see my little sister walk down the idle." Austin told her, as the others nodded in agreement.

Daya sighed out and got off Zac, walking somewhere, as Zac un hooked the chain from around his neck, before Daya came back, lying on Zac's back again, " well, it wasn't hypothetical..." she said slowly and placed her left hand in Zac's shoulder, showing off her rings, as Zac slipped his ring on, grabbing her hand in his, showing off both of their rings, " Zac and i have been married for about 2 - 3 months."

Claire gasped, along with the others, tears in her eyes, " your really married! ohh baby girl, your not a Coleman anymore! but I'm happy for you, shocked but happy." she assured her daughter, who gave a happy, disbelief laugh and hug Zac tightly, tearing up as well.

" congrats baby sis!!" the sisters exclaimed, smiling widely and tearing up.

Austin nodded, " I'm really happy for you two." he smiled at them, who smiled back, as Julien nodded, agreeing.

" Oh thank god!" Daya let out, happily, still hugging Zac tightly, who smiled at her, lovingly, " we where so scared you all would dislike us."

Zac chuckled happily, " but don't worry, Daya and i, plan to have an actual wedding for all the family and friends, we want to celebrate it, even if its a bit late."

" Oh i get to see my daughter in a white dress after all!" Claire squealed, happily.

" wait 2 to 3 months?" Annabella spoke up confused, " you guys have only been together for that long..."

Both Zac and Daya let out, nervous laughs, " yeah well... about that." Daya begun, smiling shyly, " Zac didn't ask me to be his girlfriend, he asked me to marry him... and i said yes...we're a little insane."

" you can say that again!" Austin laughed at the couple, " but i know you would have said no, if you had doubts it would go wrong."

Daya giggled and nodded, " Yeah, i would have if i thought i wouldn't work but...seeing as i said yes..."

" it worked." Katianna nodded, " Crazy ass sister." she rolled her eyes, amused.

" yeah Daya and i, are a little crazy aren't we?" Zac asked, chuckling.

" which is totally understandable." Zink pointed out, with a knowing look, " maybe you guys should tell them about the rest as well..."

Daya looked iffy, " I'm not sure if you all could handle it..." she told them family, who gestured for her to tell them, Zac sat up, as Daya sat next to him.

" It's okay, Daya, we won't think go you any differently, no matter what it is, the same with you Zac." Claire assured them, smiling warmly, the others nodding.

" Okay..." Daya breathed out, getting ready to tell them, as Zac, gripped her hand, comfortingly, " you all know how i go crazy at times, like more crazy them i am now...." she begun to them, as they nodded at her, " well thats because i- i- i was abused... i sometimes have like memories or flashbacks and i get these voices in my head, telling me stuff." she told them, looking at them carefully.

" you where what!?" They all exclaimed, angrily.

" i was abused." Daya said again, looking not that affected.

" How- how are you so calm?" Claire asked her daughter, crying a bit.

Daya shrugged, " most of the time, I'm so use to the pain and hurt from it, it just doesn't affected me, but when i get over emotional or panicked, thats when you see me effected." she explained to them, as Zac smiled and kissed her hand, making her smile back, " Zac healed me, he slowly put me back together, and helped me find love again."

" im so sorry, little sis..." Austin looked down a bit, " i should have noticed something was wrong..."

Daya chuckled a bit, " Austin its fine, all of you didn't know, because i didn't want you to, so i acted, i acted when i got home from a beating, all happy and cheerful Daya, because i knew it would break you guys, but I'm telling you all know, because I'm safe, happy, loved and protected and with that information, you guys should be able to digest it easier."

" what else did you need to tell us?" Julien spoke up, smiling, just moving away from he conversation, knowing everyone wanted to.

" Zac's been abused as well, just not by someone who he was dating..." Daya said, hugging Zac tightly, who looked down a bit, frowning.

Claire frowned as well, " by who?" she asked, mad that these two, precious could have been hurt so badly.

" My parents..." Zac spoke up, looking at the camera, to them, as Daya continued to hug him, " they are cruel and manipulative people, racist at that." he spat out, angrily.

Daya nodded sadly, " they don't like black people..."

The family all gasped and gapped at the two on the screen, who nodded, understanding, " trust me, i never liked anything my parents taught me, i never wanted to be like them, so if Dylan and i where caught doing something or playing with someone we shouldn't, i would take the blame, my little brother was not going to be brought up like i did." Zac said to them, smiling.

" They don't approve of me, obviously, I'm black." Daya pointed out, " god, when they found out Zac was even hanging out with me..." she shook her head, and leaned it on Zac's shoulder, as he wrapped an arm around her.

" that was a horrible and good day." Darnell spoke up, grinning, " that was the day, you became a doctor."

" Ohh Zac.. im so sorry..." Claire looked at him, worried.

" Its okay, Ma'm, Daya was the one that healed me." Zac replied to her smiling.

" Claire, Zac, your part of the family now." Claire told him, making him smile more widely and Daya kiss his cheek, giggling, happily.

" Okay i feel like their is more information." Kaylee said, smiling as well.

" Zac owns, Efron industries." Daya told them all, grinning.

" one of the largest companies on the world!?" Julien gasped, " like i knew by the name it would be someone in Zac's family but i didn't think it was him."

Zac laughed, " i don't own it alone." he told them all, grinning as well, " my wife own's half of everything i own, meaning the company as well."

Daya laughed at her families gapping faces, " Yep! the faces of the company is Zac and Zendaya Efron, were the people who are crushing the game right now."

" yep, with my wife by my side, we close the biggest deals in the world, making our company come number one." Zac smirked at Daya.

" Oh my god!" Daya gasped out, " Were number one!?" she asked him, excited and shocked.

Zac nodded, " Where the number one company in the world, you closing that last deal, pushed us all that way to the top." he told her, smirking, " well done, baby."

Daya squealed and tackled him, into a hug and kiss, " Holy shit! our company is number one! fuck not drinking where the Champaign !?" she screamed out, as they pulled away.

Paul walked into the room grinning, pushing a gold trolly with whiskey and champaign on it, the champaign in a gold ice bucket, a whiskey and champaign glass next to them, he put it next tot he bed and nodded to the couple, before walking out.

" Dang... You two are really killing it!" Zink grinned at the couple, as Zac stood up and grabbed the champaign bottle.

" Hey where Zac and Zendaya Efron, we kill at everything we do!" Daya winked at everyone on the screen, as Zac popped the bottle open, pouring Daya as glass and handed it to her, as she poured him, whiskey and gave it to him, Zac sat on the bed with her grinning.

" To you for taking up to the top." He winked at her and clinked their glasses together.

Daya giggled and slipped there champaign as Zac did with his whiskey, " well i could't of done it, if it wasn't for you training." she said to him, grinning.

" i don't know, but standing that the back of that conference room was so amusing, who made them all jump, by slamming your hands down on the table." Zac laughed at her.

" they thought i wouldn't try anything since I'm a lady, but i fucking closed the deal, so fuck them!" Daya said, smirking, and drunk her champaign, " i oddly like this, even though I've never drunk before."

" and you need to take it easy..." Zac chuckled at her, " or ill be dealing with my wife's first ever hang over."

Daya rolled her eyes, " I'm not gonna get drunk..." she told him, smiling.

" we will see about that." Zac muttered, chuckling a bit.

" how are your parents with Daya owning half of the business?" Claire asked, curious.

Zac laughed with Daya, " well i don't think they even know where dating, but their heads will explode." he answered as Daya poured herself another glass, " Daya take it easy." he warned her.

Daya shrugged, " ill be fine." she waved a hand at him, " come on, let me live a little, I've never drunk before."

" aren't you still underage ?" Zac asked her, raising an eye brow, " isn't that living enough?"

" by one year, big whoop." Daya laughed, " come on, I've been good, i never once went close to alcohol, this is my first time, so..."

" so your gonna get hammered?" Zac asked her, sighing, " weak way to get hammered though, but since you such a light weight maybe its for the best and at least i know your safe and i can look after you."

Claire nodded agreeing, " i agree with Zac, at least i know your gonna be fine and not lying in some park somewhere."

Daya gave her mom a look, " a park? really?"

" could happen." Claire shrugged, as the others chuckled.

" Ohh man!" Zink whined, " i won't see what kind of drink Daya will be!"

Darnell groaned and nodded, " Dang! I've been wanting to see that for ages."

" yeah well she's on her fifth glass so, maybe you guys won't need to wait..." Zac sighed, trying to grab the bottle of Daya, who was eyeing it in her hand, " do not drink from the bottle!" he laughed at her.

" Ohh... little sis gone a bit wild..." Annabella laughed at Daya, " god after this bottle she's gonna be fucked."

" Daya!" Zac exclaimed, as she placed the empty glass down and sipped at the bottle instead, " Oh god! claire! " he turned to her mom, wide eyed.

" Maybe if she does it once she will hate it later on." Claire shrugged, " she was bound to drink at least once in her life, everyone does."

" But." Zac gestured to Daya, who was happily sitting there drinking out of the bottle.

" Zac, shut up, i feel fine." Daya rolled her eyes at him, before drinking more, as the others watched, carefully so she wouldn't hurt herself and amused , wanting to see how she was.

" are you sculling it!?" Zac asked worried as she kept drinking.

" woah... for not drinking before she's good at it." Kaylee pointed out, as they all watched Daya on the screen wide eyed.

" Done." Daya handed the bottle to Zac, clearing her throat, looking perfectly fine.

Zac grabbed it and looked at her cautiously, " do you feel off or anything? like a slight head ache or feel sick ?" he questions her, placing the bottle on the trolly.

Daya shrugged, " nope nothing, i feel perfectly normal." she answered him, smiling.

" how can you hold your alcohol?" Zac asked her, confused, " you just drunk a whole bottle to yourself."

" I'm amazing?" Daya suggested and sent him a cute smile, " can i try whisky?" she asked, pointing to the glass in his hand.

" Um... im not Sure thats i good-" Zac begun but she just took it off him, taking a sip, " right... okay then..." he said slowly and tried to grab the glass back.

Daya laughed at him and quickly drunk the rest of his glass and handed it to him empty, Zac eyed her and took it, " your a playful drunk, i can see you staring to get affected." he told her, placing the glass down.

" Oh Zac, im playful all the time." Daya winked at him, smirking, " want to play with me?"

Zac groaned, " damn it Daya! your drunk..." he shook his head at her.

Daya pouted at him, " don't you want to play?" she asked him, tilting her head a bit.

" not if your drunk no, I'm not gonna disrespect you like that." Zac told her, firmly, making the family all smile at him.

" but i want to play! play with me Zac! i promise ill be a good girl!" Daya crawled it him a bit, Zac shook his head and got off the bed quickly.

" NO." He pointed at her.

" come on, I'm just tipsy, but i know what I'm doing." Daya said and stood up as well, walking over to him, as he walked back, " see I'm not stumbling or zigzagging" she continued, as she trapped Zac to a wall,

" so whats your move, i know what I'm doing, i could even do a hand stand." sh told him and did it, " or the splits." she said, before dropping down into the splits, "Tipsy but not drunk." she said again, standing up.

" even so, no, being tipsy is enough for me to feel like I'm using you." Zac told her, softly.

Daya sighed, " Zac I'm fine! look!" she said to him, before doing some back flips, cartwheels, hand hands and splits around the room, landing on the bed, in the splits, as the family gapped at her, " i won't be able to do that all, if i was to tipsy or drunk." she told him, just sitting in the splits, shrugging.

" your not gonna give up ain't you?" Zac sighed to her, sitting not he bed, as she move out of her splits and sat normally, " your just gonna keep going or not talk to me until i do it."

" what do you think? " Daya crossed her arms at him, " its either you sleep in here or the lounge room."

Zac looked at her wide eyed, as the others all chuckled or snickered at him, " wha- you- Okay fine! happy wife, happy life!" he told her, smiling.

" you got that right buddy." Daya laughed at him, " see you guys!" she turned to the screen and ended the call quickly, shutting the computer screen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157 21 30
This is my story from the website Quotev! If any stories are similar that aren't from this account or my Quotev account @TeriEspinosa, then please re...
58.4K 923 21
It'd make me feel better if you didn't read this. I am leaving it up tho.
9.1K 160 4
Basically whatever I think of and decide to post. Suggestions are welcome and blah blah blah... Anyway, hope you enjoy this, have fun! :) Created way...
24.2K 320 82
The title tells it all. This is my first story so sorry for any mistakes in it. Hope you like it. The parts will eventually get better, hopefully.