Crazy

By jassinski2505

This is completely different and out there. If you don't like it don't read it. It's jut one of my crazy idea... More

Get To Know One Another:
Attraction:
Books:
Books P2:
Trippin':
Secrets:
Secrets P2:
Penthouse:
Just a small bit of Fun:
What to play a Game? :
Fire:
Hospital:
Grandparents:
Amusement:
Soup:
Memories:
A bit Feverish:
Ohh Fuck!
Unfortunate Events:
Parents:
A whole lot of Shock:
Back to set:
Scenes:
Passion fruit:
Learning:
Babies...:
Sigh, Again... :
Just a bit of Fun:
Back to the other set:
Fights:
Secrets out:
Call's:
Zendaya Island:
Let out the Crazy:
She's Crazier then him:
Idea's:
Presents:
Insanity:
Can't sleep:
Ride or Die:
Sick, Siblings and Dad's:
Explanations:
Heading back Home:
Crazy ass people:
Trained:
Hooligans:
Efron Industries:
Premiere:

Time away:

98 2 0
By jassinski2505

No One's Pov:

"Did i go, 'crazy Daya', again?" Daya asked him, sighing, once they pulled way.

" yeah." Zac nodded to her, smiling and caressed her cheek, " i think you scared the fuck out of your family's." he guested to the others, who looked weary of Daya.

Daya turned to them and smiled warmly, " I'm okay, that side of me is gone, it only comes out if i panic to much." she explained to them all.

" well thank fuck!" Kamil sighed in relief as they all did, " girl i don't know what that was, but I'm guessing you don't want to talk about it! but Zac thank god you came when you did, because we had know idea what to do!"

Zac chuckled at them, as Daya giggled, " yeah... I'm the only one who can get her out of that state... um... to explain it, think of Harley Quinn, she hears voice that make her go crazy at times, well the same thing happens to Daya, though of you who don't know why she get it, well sorry but i can't tell you she has to, but I'm the only one that can get her out of that state." he explained to them all, wrapping an arm around Daya, who smiled and leaned into him happily.

" i'm a black Harley Quinn!" Daya laughed at them all, " don't worry! i won't try anything!" she smiled at them, sweetly and warmly, seeing them look at her cautiously, as she laughed before.

" right..." Veronica nodded, before stepping forward and hugged Daya quickly, Zac let go, and stood back a bit, smiling, " So your really going to leave for a bit?" she asked, as they pulled away.

Daya nodded, smiling, " i have to, Roni, i just need to get away from Kaz for a bit, but of course ill be back! i have all of you and work to get back to, i think Zac and i just need a break." she replied, to everyone.

Claire nodded, understanding and tearing up, before hugging her daughter, tightly, who hugged back, just as tight, " please ring us, don't lose contact, be safe and stick with Zac, just look after yourself, ill talk to, Kaz, you know he will come around eventually."

Daya nodded and pulled way, a bit teary eyed and smiling, " i will, mom and i know... i just don't want to be near him at the moment."

Claire nodded and stood, back, letting everyone else hug Daya, before moving on to Zac, who was surprised but smiled and hugged back.

" well... I'm sure you all will see Zac and i on the new or media, some days, though where gonna try and keep low, but ill make a secret Instagram account, so you can keep tabs on us and i will ring and stuff." Daya assured everyone, walking up to the limo, where Paul stood, smiling slightly and opened the door for her and Zac, " just please, don't tell Kaz where we are." she looked at them all, as she and Zac stood at the open limo door.

" we promise." Tammy nodded to her, smiling, the rest of them, nodding and smiling in agreement as well.

" Have fun!" Zink told her best friend, grinning, holding back her tears for the both of them.

Daya nodded, giggling a bit, " i will, no matter where i am, if Zac's with me, it will be the best place on earth." she told them all, smiling happily, eyes shining, as Zac smiled at her and held a hand out to her.

" where do you want to go first?" Zac asked her, as she held his hand, immediately.

Daya thought for a bit, before grinning, " Lets go somewhere tropical." she told him.

" some where tropical it is!" Zac nodded at her, grinning back, before checking his watch, " Paul will me coming with us and the jet has our luggage on it already."

" jet?" Daya asked, wide eyed, " like a private jet?"

" well what else, my love?" Zac smirked at her as the others gapped at him.

Daya gasped and put her hands to her mouth, in shock, " you didn't..."

Zac smirked and nodded to Paul, who pulled out a contract from his suit, handing it to Daya, " you own, Jet Zendaya." he told her, as she looked though the paper work.

" Zac! this is all real! you fucking bought me a jet!" Daya exclaimed to him wide eyed, " and it had my name on the side of it!"

" i love you." Zac chuckled at her, nervously, rubbing his neck a bit.

" your gonna keep it? even if i say no?" Daya asked him, Zac nodded, " I'm not winning am i? your just going to keep it for me.." Zac nodded once again, grinning, " Well... lets go and see my new Jet!" she grinned back and kissed him, passionately, " now this is the Zac i know, the one who fight back and don't take no." she said to him, as they pulled away.

" want a yacht next?" Zac asked her beaming, " or a mansion! ohh or maybe a castle!? or-"

" what! Zac no!" Daya quickly stopped him, wide eyed, " no more spending money." she pointed at him firmly.

" castle will have to wait them..." Zac mumbled to Paul, who nodded and pulled out his phone, doing something on it, " Also tell Sam to hold back the yacht..."

Daya put her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes at them, who looked at her wide eyed and quickly stopped what they where doing, " don't even fucking start with me." she held a finger up to them, seeing as they where about to speck up, " Zac get in the limo." she told him, pointing into it.

Zac sighed and nodded, walking and sat down on the seat in the entrance, " Okay but if you look at it from a-" Zac begun, but Daya, waved at the family quickly, before pushing Zac in and got in on top of him, straddling him, and kissed him, ferociously, before Paul chuckled and shut the door, nodding to us and got into the driver seat, as the limo moved slightly, from the back of it.

" well then..." Darnell spoke up, before a hand, slammed against the, blacked out window, though the shape of it was just noticeable and by the look of it, it was Daya's hand, making everyone jump a bit, just as the limo drove off.

"ignoring all that." Zink pointed to the leaving limo, " we need to talk to Kaz, he really hurt Daya."

" more then hurt." Annabella spat out, " she's heart broken! her own dad just spat and not approve on her relationship to a good man."

" well lets start to think of things to do or say to Kaz." Claire spoke up, angry, as the others nodded, agreeing.

Time Skip: next day

" Ohh look!! Daya added us to the new, private account! we can see what she post now!" Kaylee exclaimed, happily, as she was on her laptop of the home of Daya, Zink and Darnell, everyone all quickly came over to see if she had posted anything, Kaz had gone back to his home, after not wanting to here what anyone had to say.

Queen.Z_King.Z: 12 hours ago

#That'sright!, Off to Brazil, on a jet that my boyfriend bought me...

Comments have been disabled for this post.

Queen.Z_King.Z: 11 hours ago

I fucking love him! Brazil i love you! but i looks like where just passing though.

Comments have been disabled.

" Awww!" Kaylee exclaimed, at the picture, " thats so cute!"

Claire smiled happily, " At least we know she will be safe..." the others agreed smiled as well.

Queen.Z_King.Z: 2 hours ago.

Waking up to him by my side... i think i can do that the rest of my life...

Comments have been Disabled.

Queen.Z_King.Z: 1 hour ago.

Poor Paul... his stuck with us and is our new photographer... but we cute though!

Comments have been disabled.

" they look so happy..." Zink spoke up, smiling widely.

" their legit the definition of couple goals." Katianna squealed, looking at the photo, grinning.

Queen.Z_King.Z: 30 minutes ago.

" Don't post it", he said... " well fuck them." i said, " don't like it, get the fuck off this account."

Comments have been disabled.

Everyone turned to the brother and Claire at that comment, raising an eye brow.

" Okay so its making me uncomfortable but i like Zac and after last night i can tell he is defiantly not going anywhere, so I'm not gonna say anything." Julien spoke up, firmly and smiling, Austin nodded agreeing.

" hey as long as she's safe and sound and i know that....well then i can deal with pictures like this" Claire shrugged smiling as well.

" well good, because she's online." Kaylee told them all, grinning, before pressing Daya's contact on Skype on her laptop.

They waited for a bit, before a laughing Zac popped up on the screen, lying on the bed, shirtless with tracksuit pants on, hair a bit messy, looking at Daya, behind him, who was dancing and singing along with songs, in her grey shorts and Calvin Klein, sports bra, looking like she was having the time of her life.

" Daya!" Zac called out her her, making her stop and turn to him, smiling happily, eye's shining with joy, " your family." he pointed to the screen, as her family all smiled happily, seeing Daya so happy where she was with Zac.

" Oh!" Daya beamed and quickly jumped on the bed next to Zac, " whats up, Fam?" she asked them all, grinning, before nudging Zac a bit, " move your arse over a bit, you laptop hog!" she shoved him, playfully, though he didn't move much.

Zac raised an eye brow, " how you going there?" he asked her amused, but moved over anyway.

" Well ist not like all of us can work out with the rock, himself." Daya huffed at him, rolling her eyes.

" like you have a problem with it." Zac rolled his eyes back, chuckling.

Daya cracked a smile on her face and giggled, " no, i don't." she shook her head at him, before moving and lied on top of him, arms wrapped around his neck and head on his shoulder, looking at him, lovingly, before kissing his cheek.

Zac smiling back, lovingly as well, " what was that for?" he asked her.

" Nothing..." Daya said softly to him, smiling and hugged him tighter, as the family grinned at them, they where cute.

Zac scoffed at her, chuckling, Daya giggled, " Everything." she finally let out to him, widely smiling, " Thank you for giving me the life i always wanted... to have someone love me as much as you do."

" Your welcome, My Love..." Zac said to her, softly and lovingly, " i'll do anything for you."

Daya hummed at him, still hugging him tightly, head on his shoulder, snuggling into him a bit, " i know you would, it a great thing but also a scary thing... i know you would take a bullet for me or something."

Zac smiled and nodded, " If it keeps you safe, i'll go to war for you." he told her, firmly.

" well we have a war right now... and i know you will have my back as much as i have yours." Daya kissed his cheek, holding her lips to his cheek a bit longer then normal, taking in the moment, before pulling away, " Kaz can't break us, with the amount of shit we have been though... this is just another bump."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 49 26
rewriting completely, only leaving this up for now so old readers can have throwbacks, but this writing does not reflect my work as an writer. \\
9.1K 160 4
Basically whatever I think of and decide to post. Suggestions are welcome and blah blah blah... Anyway, hope you enjoy this, have fun! :) Created way...
32.7K 231 34
The title really says it all. I would recommend watch the next step if you haven't before you read this. This is my first book so i hope you like it...
7.3K 330 50
This is my first time doing this so don't judge me plz. NO HINTS JUST READ