Mafia ¦¦ Seventeen

By oddneocult

Ranks, back stories, scenarios, imagines, and preferences for Seventeen in an alternate universe for the mafi... More

Seventeen Ranks
No Other Option - Back Stories
Wonwoo - Can't Resist
Dangerous - The8
Playing Games - Dokyeom
Feeling Safe - Dino
You Try To Run Away
Interesting - Hoshi
Mine Now - Woozi
Angst!S. Coups
They Ask For Help On a Job
Angst!S. Coups - Pt. 2
Small Things - Seungkwan
Techniques - Wonwoo
S. P. Y. - Joshua
Enigmatic - Jun #1
Love Me Right - Jeonghan
New Delivery - Vernon
Enigmatic - Jun #2
Someone Else Flirts With You
Juice - Wonwoo
Defective Deal - Dino
He Met Your Parents
Carrying The Load - Vernon
Mine Now - Woozi Pt. 2
SVT Has A Crush On S. Coups Sister
What You Do When They're Off Work
Treasure - Joshua
You Took A Big Fall (Non-Mafia)
They Come Home To You Crying
Reaction To You Telling Them No
They Kidnap The Wrong Girl
Reactions: Carrying The Load
Black Hole - Hoshi
They Torture The Wrong Person
It Takes Time - Seungkwan
You're Happier Without Them
Bad Romance - Woozi
You Warm Up To Them
You're Pregnant With Their Child
You're Close With Another Member
Boy In Luv - S. Coups
You're Held Hostage
You Say I Love You (First Time)
You're a Spy
Worry is Dead - Mingyu
Enigmatic - Jun Pt. 3
You Confess To Him
Cause Of - S. Coups
They're Seriously Injured
You Get The Job Done Before Him
Day by Day - Joshua
Their Captive Faints
You Walk In On Them Crying
You Make Him Jealous
Memories - Joshua
Tuesday - The8
You're Hurt While Training
Freak Accident - Mingyu
They Fall In Love With a Single Mom
Defective Deal pt. 2 - Dino
Berserk - Joshua
Their Sister Loves a Rival
Shot Through The Heart - Wonwoo
They Fall For a Rival's Sister
Liar Liar - Wonwoo
Friends to Lovers: Jun and Hoshi
Friends to Lovers: Wonwoo & The8
Stuck - Hoshi
Scold - Hoshi
The First Time You Met Them pt. 1
Torture Line: You Ask To Watch
You're a Lightweight with Drinking
Black Widow - S. Coups
You Take a Nonfatal That Would Prove Fatal For Them
You Give Them Affection
Angst!S. Coups - Pt. 3
Freak Accident pt. 2 - Mingyu
They Fall In Love With Someone Shy
Always, Forever. - Dino
Total Burst - Vernon
Inconvenient Secret - DK
You Have Baby Fever
Many Ends - The8
First Time You Met Them (Pt. 2)
They Think You Ran Away
Change Up - Woozi/Coups
Never - Vernon
Their Child is Kidnapped
You Have a Mental Breakdown
They Break Up With a Rival (Cont.)
Like a Bandaid - Woozi
They Flirt With a Client For Business
You Won't Listen to Them
Blood, Tears, and Grease - Jun
You Plan to Move to Another Country
Angst!S. Coups [4/Final]
Change of Heart - Woozi
They Make You Fall in Love Again
Winner Winner - Vernon
Interesting [2] - Hoshi
Liar Liar [2] - Wonwoo
The Truth Untold - S. Coups
Treasure [2] - Joshua
Shot Through the Heart [2] - Wonwoo
Small Things [2] - Seungkwan

Apples - Jun

1.9K 63 17
By oddneocult

A week a go, you got a new class of kids at your daycare center. They were all generally wonderful and got along for the most part. Even when they did fight, it could easily be solved by a nice cookie or a relaxing nap.

However, one kid was constantly acting up, and being a bother to the other children. His parent brought him in late every day, but it wasn't much of a surprise because he didn't look like much of a parent. He looked way too young to have a child that was five and wore way too many chains and spikes. Not that there was anything wrong with what he wore, it just seemed like unconventional clothing for a normal day or life. You had to admit his purple hair was pretty cool though.

Today was the day you were going to tell this man to talk to his kid or they'll have to stop coming here. You were honestly terrified, what if his chains weren't for decoration?

Parents were starting to gather in the room so you said your goodbyes to the kids as they waved their tiny hands around, clutching onto their projects from today.

Only one kid was left, sitting there, eating his sliced apples.

"Jisung, where's your father?" You questioned, not really expecting an answer. He at least shrugged back at you.

Sighing, you leaned against the windows and watched for Jisung's dad. Nearly ten minutes pass before a car pulls into the parking space right in front of you. The purple-haired man steps out and twirls his keys around, smiling straight at you.

You spun around quickly, "Jisung, he's here!" For a moment, Jisung had an ecstatic look until the door opened to reveal his dad. What was wrong?

"Hey-" Was all the man got out before you started talking over him.

"Mr. Park, I'd like to discuss something with you."

The smile that remained on his face turned into a cocky smirk, "Oh yeah? Alright, Miss [Y/N]," He pressed a button on his keys, "Jisung. Go wait in the car."

The child let out a huge sigh and sulked out to the car, alone.

"You're just going to let him go out by himself?" You nearly yelled at him, running back over to the windows to watch Jisung safely get to the car. His father walked up behind you and put an arm around you, showing you that he locked the doors. You internally rolled your eyes at him and walked away, trying to stay professional.

"By the way, my name isn't Mr. Park," he sat down on the windowsill, "I prefer being called Jun, but you can call me Mr. Wen." The stupid smirk never left his face.

You pulled a chair over, sitting a few feet away from him, "I have to be professional but I'd rather not call you mister, after that face you just gave me."

Jun threw his arms up to stretch, "Hey, what ever you prefer Miss. I'll keep my imagination tame for you." He winked at you, making you accidentally flinch and that caused him to let out a laugh.

"Let's move on," You coughed, "Your child has been acting up for the past week. I'm not sure how to... deal with him." You shifted in your chair, feeling bad for basically calling Jisung a problem child.

His smile finally faded, "Yeah, I know he's a little brat but don't talk to me about that. He's not my child, I'm just forced to bring him here because of-" He cut himself off.

Looking like he was now deep in thought, you moved in and waved your hand in front of him.

"Sorry, couldn't think of a good excuse," A sheepish smile came back to his face, "I bring him here because his dad is an asshole that ruined my life so he forces me to do this." There was a mixture of confusion and shock being expressed on your face. He didn't give you enough information to understand, but you feel like you shouldn't question him further.

He broke the short silence, "I could have my... friends bring Jisung but after the first day I didn't want to stop seeing you. Even if I never spoke to you." You couldn't tell if he was joking or not with the stupid smirk that grew back on his face. Either way, you were one hundred percent shocked right now. Your face was burning up, you probably looked like an apple.

You opened your mouth to speak, but no words came out except for some gibberish.

Jun chuckled, "You wanna move on, again? I'll try and talk to Jisung for you, okay?" The stupid smile turned into devilish, "As long as you give me your number." You realized this boy smiled too much. It wasn't a bad thing, but it was a bad thing for you. Bad for your racing heart. His request only made it worse.

"Come on, you gotta at least say one more thing to me!" He begged you as he grabbed your hands and shook them.

"Okay! Okay." You accidentally yelled at him again. It wasn't for a problem this time though. He eagerly pulled out his phone and handed it to you. You hastily plugged your number in and sent yourself a message.

Jun's face went soft for a moment as he looked at his phone but then slid it back into his pocket. "I'd wink at you as I went out the door, but I would really like for you to be alive when I call you later." He stood up and sauntered over to the exit, glancing back to see if you followed behind. You, of course, did out of common courtesy.

"I could tolerate it, but- ya know- maybe it's best that you don't!" You smiled at him as he opened the door and headed out. He gave a quick wave and then went off.

You tried to make it unobvious that you were looking out the window at him , but you saw Jisung point at you through the dimmed windshield. Jun looks back to the window and breaks his promise to you. The unexpected wink makes you flinch again as you clearly see him laughing.

You'll surely yell at him tonight for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 43 4
a book made for one shots / scenarios / imagines for Seventeen members! requests are open so if you wanna request one, you can go ahead & do so...
64.4K 1.3K 13
[requests temporarily closed] imagines for our beautiful Seventeen members. Request by messaging me or commenting on story parts. Add genre, member a...
44.8K 1.3K 122
A story about a solo female artist and seventeen.. how their friendship will take turn and make asahi the official member of seventeen
192K 2.4K 50
𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 : [𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗅𝗒] 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 [𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾] 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 - - - - - - [𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞] - 케렌✨