Crazy

By jassinski2505

This is completely different and out there. If you don't like it don't read it. It's jut one of my crazy idea... More

Get To Know One Another:
Attraction:
Books:
Books P2:
Trippin':
Secrets:
Secrets P2:
Penthouse:
Just a small bit of Fun:
What to play a Game? :
Fire:
Hospital:
Grandparents:
Amusement:
Soup:
Memories:
A bit Feverish:
Ohh Fuck!
Unfortunate Events:
Parents:
A whole lot of Shock:
Back to set:
Scenes:
Passion fruit:
Learning:
Babies...:
Sigh, Again... :
Just a bit of Fun:
Back to the other set:
Time away:
Secrets out:
Call's:
Zendaya Island:
Let out the Crazy:
She's Crazier then him:
Idea's:
Presents:
Insanity:
Can't sleep:
Ride or Die:
Sick, Siblings and Dad's:
Explanations:
Heading back Home:
Crazy ass people:
Trained:
Hooligans:
Efron Industries:
Premiere:

Fights:

111 5 0
By jassinski2505

No One's Pov: 8 pm at night.

After the couples little moment together, Daya wiped her tears and got straight to work, Zac doing the same, going off to the side lines, away from camera shot, with Darnell and Zink, who gave him, pats on the back, knowing how he must have been feeling, the cast, seeing the couples distraught faces, decided to not as about that had happened but instead they went straight into filming the last few episodes of KC Undercover.

Now its 8pm at night, everyone had been their all day, Claire and the others, had all came to the set after work, The cast had all gotten close with Zac, seeing how he was with Daya and how happy he made her, they all decided, he was perfect for Daya and where happy he loved her as much as she loved him, they where all just chilling on set, all together catching up.

" Kaz." Claire scold, upon seeing Kaz's unimpressed face, as they all sat on the set lounge, watching as Daya and Zac, ate a piece of a cake, Darnell had gone out and gotten for Daya, seeing as she was whining, like a child, about how their was no cake on the snacks table on set and she wanted some.

as Daya sat on the set's kitchen bench of the Cooper's home, as Zac stood next to her, leaning on the bench, either him feeding her or her feeding him, as they both laughed and smiled happily with each other, " Stop glaring at Zac."

" i dont like that boy." Kaz muttered, crossing his arms.

Kadeem and the rest of the cast frowned at him, " Kaz, Zac makes Daya the happiest i have ever seen her, you can tell he loves and wants to protect and keep her safe, who do you not like him?" Kadeem asked, confused.

Austin sighed, " Dad thinks that Zac is a faze and Daya will get over him..." he answered before Kaz could speak up, " but dad... even Julien and i can see that Zac's going to be here for a very long time." he shook his head at his father and Julien nodded agreeing.

Tammy frowned and shook her head, " Kaz, i think Daya is really serious about Zac... maybe give the men a go, you might end up liking him..." she suggested.

Kaz huffed and shook her head, " she will get over him." he insisted, firmly.

Everyone, sighed at him, shaking their heads in annoyance, before looking back to the couple, Daya was dressed in her work out clothes she had in hr dressing room, as Zac wore his tracksuit pants and grey jacket, no shirt, just to keep Daya amused, like she wanted, they had now moved to an empty area, not to far from the set, where some props and stuff where.

" Hey Zac!" Daya called from the prop box she was looking though, making Zac look up from where he was, " Catch!" she grinned at him, before throwing a realistic looking large fighting sword, that he caught with one hand, by the handle and looked at her, oddly, then to her.

" whats this for?" he asked her, confused, as the family all where.

Daya smirked and pulled out two medium sized daggers, from somewhere behind her back, " can you keep up?" she asked him, challengingly.

" Ohh you know i can." Zac smirked back, swinging the sword in his hand a bit, showing off.

" Uh... hey guys... they maybe fake and all but you two don't have experience with weapons..." Kamil pointed out, cautiously.

" don't we though?" Daya asked, them all grinning, before turning to Zac, getting into a fight stance, " Come at me." she told him, smirking.

Zac shrugged and quickly swung at her, before she blocked him and fought back.

( yes i know... thats jace and clary, but id say they fought like this, just with out the runes and the cutting because the props are fake...)

The others all watched and they fought each other, like pro's as if they had been doing it their who lives, in Awe and a little bit of fear, but they all knew they would never hurt each other and the weapons where fake, they all gasped, as both Zac and Daya, flipped in the air as if it where nothing, before tautening each other and got back to fighting.

" Your so cocky." Daya huffed at Zac, after he had knocked both daggers out of her hands, to the floor and held the fake sword he had to her neck, both breathing heavily and grinning at one another, " Nice in-between the legs one though... i did not see that one coming." Daya laughed at him, kissing him on the cheek and pulled away from him.

Zac smirked and chuckled at her, also pulling away and swung the sword in his hand, casually and pro like, as Daya picked up her daggers, " your getting better." he told her, nodding proudly.

" yeah well... good teacher." Daya smiled at him happily, playing with the fake daggers in her hands a bit, " i miss my real ones though..."

Zac laughed a bit, and nodded, " Yeah, i don't even know how we got into this but we did, i miss out training room, and my real sword and other weapons."

" Wait wait wait!" Darnell called out to the couple as the family all sat in shock, gapping at them, " You mean to tell us that, you two, actually do this for fun? and with real weapons!?" he asked looking at them crazily.

Daya and Zac laughed, coming over to us, still puffed out from fighting, sitting on the floor in front of us all, still with their fake weapons, " Yeah, Zac and i, know how to fight with all types of weapons, and yes we have real ones but we only just them for fun, never take them out of the house." Daya told us, all, smiling, leaning against Zac and bit, as he wrapped an arm around her.

" His a bad influence on you..." Kaz shook his head at Daya, who looked at him and frowned, as Zac looked down, letting go of Daya, looking upset.

Daya looked at her dad with disbelief as the others did, " wha-? Dad, i thought you where happy for me? " she asked, him, looking a little heart broken at him.

" Daya, his changed you, his no good." Kaz said to her firmly.

" Wha-i-you-" Daya stumbled along her words, looking at him, hurt written all over her face, " I can't with you." she pointed at him and stood up, shakily, " You- you-!" she continued standing in shock and anger.

Zac looked up at her and got up as well, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder to clm her down, as everyone looked at Kaz in shock, disbelief and disappointment, " Daya don't do or say something your going to regret..." he told her softly, though there was pain in his voice.

" NO!" Daya exclaimed, angrily, taking everyone back, looking at her wide eyed, " No! thats it! i have tried to ignore all your looks yo Zac and i have tried to show you, i love him and he loved me but you won't take it!" she screamed at Kaz, who looked at her in shock, as everyone did, she had never raised her voice at Kaz in her life.

" You don't like us together?" she asked him, deadly calm.

" His a faze Daya, and his no good for you." Kaz said firmly, ignoring the part of him to stop talking and accept Zac.

Daya nodded, " Then I'm leaving." she told him, glaring, " Thats it, i tried to see if you could change your mind but your not."

" Daya what-" Claire begun, looking at her daughter, tears in her eyes.

Daya shook her head, " Its nothing against you mom, but I'm sick of it, I'm out." she said, looking at the others apologetic, and glared at her dad one more time, before grabbing as shocked, Zac's hand and begun walking off.

" Daya you-" Kaz begun to her, standing up.

" NO!" Daya turned and glared at him deadly, clutching Zac's hand, who sighed and held her shoulder in comfort with his other hand, " DON'T TALK TO ME OR EVEN TRY TO CONTACT ME!" she shouted at him, " You can't accept Zac, then you just lost your youngest daughter." she spat at him, before she and Zac, walked out of the building.

" Kaz i told you!" Claire stood up, looking at her ex husband, " i told you she was serious! we all did! now look you just made her walk out on us!" she slapped him on the chest, furious.

" Dad..." Austin stood up, with the others, shaking his head disappointed, as the others all had tears in their eyes, before not even saying anything and quickly made his way out of the building to try and see if Daya and Zac were still there, the others all followed quickly, leaving Kaz alone to think in the empty set building.

" Zendaya!" Zink called to her best friend, seeing her and Zac cross the parking lot, in front of the limo.

Zac turned to them all, but Daya didn't... just angrily, looking on her phone, " I'm trying to get her to go back..." Zac said to them all, softly.

" Yeah by trying to break up with me!" Daya spat at him and pushed him in the chest hard, making everyone stop wide eyed, 2 meters away from them, Zac just stood there, letting her do it, " You can and you will not break up with me, just because of what Kaz said!"

Claire and the others gasped, she called him Kaz, not dad... " Daya... his your dad... maybe his right, you have changed since meeting me." Zac told her, softly, pain and hurt in his eyes, making everyone look at him sadly.

Daya turned red and slapped him, hard across the face, making the other al gasp at her in shock, as Zac just took it, not moving as she did it, letting her slap him, " Don't you fukcing give up on us now, don't you fucking listen to Kaz! i changed but thats for the better, i saw broken before i meet you!"

Zac said nothing just looking at her, as she fumed at him, making her even more angry, " Zac! scream, shout, get angry! fight for us!" Daya shouted at him, in a begging like tone, " done give up, don't do this to me...!" she continued, moving to push, him back again, hard, " come on slap me back! do fucking something!" she taunted him, trying to get him to talk.

" Daya maybe don't pu-" Darnell begun to speak up but Zac shook his head at him, making him stop.

" Oh so you can respond to him!" Daya exclaimed and slapped him again, " Zac fucking do something, i don't care if you hit me! jus fight back! this is not the Zac i know!" she begged him, pushing, shoving, slapping and punching him, on the chest and arms, " Where's my Zac gone!?" she exclaimed, crying at him.

Zac didn't say anything for a bit, just watched as she cried in front of him, before slowly moving forward and wrapped his arms around her, gently, " His trying to think of what to do next..." he told her, tearing up.

" Just please take me with you, don't leave me here." Daya cried to him, hugging him back tightly.

Zac sighed and shut his eyes, " If we do this, if where leaving, i need to know, you won't block out all the people who ran out here for you." he opened his eyes and looked at the family, as they all smiled at him slightly, thankful, but sadly... this was it... the two of them had enough of Kaz and his ways.

" I won't ill have my phone and laptop, ill ring them or face time, even jut text but please Zac, don't leave me!" Daya looked at him, begging him.

" Im not leaving you... and i will fight for you." Zac told her firmly, before pulling away and kissed her forehead, " i - i need to talk to your dad." he said to her, looking into her eyes, before pulled his hands away from hers and walked back to the set building.

" Zac!" Daya ran after him, but he quickly looked behind him and ran inside and building, locking the door after him, " Zac! he'll hurt you!" she exclaimed, handed on the door, banging it with her fists, looking at him, desperately though the glass.

Zac looked at her, placing his hand against hers, on the door, before turning away and walked down the hall, to the KC Undercover set, " Fuck Zac get back here!" Daya screamed, banging on the door, before breathing heavily and stepped back, looking at the building, " Ohh whats the other ways in...?" she asked herself in a hurry, " Side door!" she exclaimed and ran to the side of the building as fast as she could, the other all ran after her, to make sure she was alright.

" Please be open! please please please!!" Daya begged as she ran to the door, but Zac seemed to have though the same thing and locked it, before she could reach it, " Zac! I'm serious get the fuck out of there and leave with me! Kaz is angry right now!" she begged him though the door, banging it hard, as he walk away from it, before he was out of site, " Oh god! oh god!" Daya panicked, sliding down the door, clutching her head, " Ohh shut up!" she yelled out, clutching her head tightly, rocking a bit.

" Daya..." Austin said slowly and went to go step forward to her, but she flinched, making him stop and look at her sadly.

Daya looked up at everyone, before hysterically laughing at them, clutching her head and rocked a bit, as they all at her wide eyed and crazily, they had no idea what to do, " the voices don't like you." she pointed at them all, still laughing.

" Um.. Daya...?" Darnell asked, worried out of his mind for her.

Zac came into view, looking fine and confused, before seeing Daya and quickly unlocked the door, not touching her straight away but crouched down, " are you my Zen or Crazy Daya?" he asked her, softly.

Daya looked at him, still laughing crazily, " What do you think, hot stuff?" she asked him winking, " want to play with me?" she asked him, seductively, getting up into a kneeing position, "come on I'm really bored! play with me!" she begged him, moving toward him but Zac stood up quickly and walk to in front of everyone.

" Okay... Want to play?" he asked her, smiling softly, Daya nodded, grinning crazily, " come at me." he told her, gesturing her to him, " you angry and i know your gonna fight me either way, so come at me."

The others looked on wide eyed, what the fuck was happening?

Daya grinned and quickly moved forward to him, sending quick and skilful punches and kicks at him, as he blocked them, not fully fighting back to not hurt her, he went to go and grab her but she grinned and flipped back away from him, lining on her feet, " Hmm... your going easy on me..." she pouted at him.

" Just give me back, Zen!" Zac groaned, this time moving towards her, grabbing her quickly and held her against him, " come on... don't listen to the voices or the memories... bring back the woman i love..." he told her slowly and softly, as she struggled against him.

Daya wasn't letting down, with the trying to fight back and get free before Zac groaned, annoyed and quickly spun her to him, looking at her in the eyes, holding her firmly, " Zen, your not crazy Daya, come back to me, to us." he told her, firmly, looking into her eyes, as she glared at him.

Zac sighed and shook his head, pulling her into a hug, " i, Zac Efron, Take thee, Zendaya Coleman to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worst, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, til death do us apart." Zac recited to her, whispering in her ear, holding her tightly.

Daya calmed down, listening to him, before gasping and hugged him back, " Zac!" she exclaimed to him, " ohh my god! i though Kaz would try and kill you!"

Zac shook his head, " he was gone by the time i got there." he told her, pulling away from the hug and grabbed her cheeks in his hands, looking her in the eyes, " you can really fight though." he chuckled at her and kissed her quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.8K 112
the outsiders preferences/ imagines I wrote this when I was 13 for your sake PLEASE DO NOT READ.
15.5K 531 6
Disclaimer: I don't own pictures or music or movies.
262K 6.5K 200
These were all taken from my old account, @violaeades. Do not request here!
58.4K 923 21
It'd make me feel better if you didn't read this. I am leaving it up tho.