Crazy

By jassinski2505

This is completely different and out there. If you don't like it don't read it. It's jut one of my crazy idea... More

Get To Know One Another:
Attraction:
Books:
Books P2:
Trippin':
Secrets:
Secrets P2:
Penthouse:
Just a small bit of Fun:
What to play a Game? :
Hospital:
Grandparents:
Amusement:
Soup:
Memories:
A bit Feverish:
Ohh Fuck!
Unfortunate Events:
Parents:
A whole lot of Shock:
Back to set:
Scenes:
Passion fruit:
Learning:
Babies...:
Sigh, Again... :
Just a bit of Fun:
Back to the other set:
Fights:
Time away:
Secrets out:
Call's:
Zendaya Island:
Let out the Crazy:
She's Crazier then him:
Idea's:
Presents:
Insanity:
Can't sleep:
Ride or Die:
Sick, Siblings and Dad's:
Explanations:
Heading back Home:
Crazy ass people:
Trained:
Hooligans:
Efron Industries:
Premiere:

Fire:

211 3 0
By jassinski2505

Claire's Pov: The next day.

So it was 6pm at night, everyone was out side the circus building ready to shoot a 'fire scene', what ever thats suppose to be... I'm guessing that everyone was going to act as if the building on fire and the fire will be added in later on.

Though Daya, was staring in her position near us, playing with the dress she was wearing nervously and staring at the building with fear in her eyes, glancing at Hugh and Zac, who where talking with some people about the scene.

" Places everyone!!" Michaels voice called out, before all the actors and extra's all ran tot here spots, Zac quickly made his way over to us and Daya, seeing her worried expression on her face.

" Please tell me everything will be fine." she grabbed his hand firmly, looking into his eyes, " Tell me nothing is going to happen and you will keep your promises to me."

Zac smiled and caressed her cheek, " I love you, Daya, not matter what, just this is a risky scene..." he told her softly and missed her quickly, " I have to go." he continued, kissed her cheek lovingly and walked to the building, getting to it and looked back at her, before heading into it.

" you didn't tell me everything will be fine..." Daya whispered out, staring at the building, before turning her head to the people he and Hugh where talking to, " they have go to know what there doing though..."

We all looked at her confused and frightened ourself on how she was acting, this did not sound good..." Action!!" Michaels voice called out, before the building in front of us caught on fire, we all gasped and shrunk back a bit at the sight.

" Please be alright... please be alright!" Daya mumbled to herself, staring at the building, we all went wide eyed remembering Zac had gone in there, before he came out with a bunch of others, doing very well with the acting, as Daya sighed in relief.

" W.D.! Where's Anne?!" Zac called out to Yahya, playing his part well.

Daya whimpered a bit in her spot, playing with a ring on her middle finger, " Ohh why did this have to be part of the script!" she continued to mumble quietly, staring a head of her as Zac ran back in and we gaped in shock,

" Ohh Please to god! please make him come back to me!" she begged, looking up at the sky, before back to the scene, " Okay... Anne Wheeler needs to be here right now..." she sighed to herself, before picking her dress up a bit, " W.D.!" She screamed and ran over to the others in the crowd in front of the building on fire, she stared up at the building with horror, as Hugh came out, asking if everyone came out, before realising Zac's character wasn't there and everyone was staring at the building, before he took of himself.

The family and i, all where in so much shock, about how the scene was being done, there actually used real fire! it was great because it showed they where all here to film a great movie but at the same time, so ver dangerous...

We all watched as the roof feel from the building, to below it as everyone gasped out, now that did not seem good, " Cut!!" Michael screamed panicked, " Some one do something now!!" he yelled at the firefighters that where on set for stuff like this.

we all watched wide eyed, so thing had gone horribly wrong!! before turning to each other, " Daya!" we exclaimed and looked out for her, Gasping a bit, as Hugh came out with a limp, Zac in his arms, we finally saw Daya, as she collapsed to the ground in shock, seeing Zac like that.

" His still breathing but needs to go to the hospital now!" Hugh called out, from next to Zac, before paramedics came and took Zac and himself away.

" Zendaya!!" Keala exclaimed and ran up to Daya, Michelle following quickly behind, we all ran after them, stopping to see my daughter on the ground, staring at the spot Zac had just been moved from, tears rolling down her face, though i don't think she knew it was happening, she was just in so much shock.

We all surrounded her, for comfort, letting her know we where all here for her, before she looked up at us all, " i can lose him..." she said slowly, trying to process everything, " Zac could die and ill be alone..." she continued, more to herself then us.

Michelle, gave her a sad look, and gently rubbed Daya's back, as Daya sat there still trying to wrap her head around everything, " Holy shit!" she exclaimed wide eyed, " I can lose Zac!" she continued, tears now rushing down her face,

" I can't lose him! i just got him!" she cried out, now breaking and sobbed loudly, as we looked at her in shock, having no ever seen her like this before, as we tried to calm her down and comfort her.

Daya, moved a bit, pulling her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, still sobbing loudly, as she place her head to her knees, letting out more louder and heart wrenching sobs, Michael walked up to us all slowing, looking at Daya with a pain full look as two guys follow him, looking really guilty.

" Daya... these men what to talk to you..." Michael said to her slowly and softly.

She calmed down a little and looked up, looking at the men for a bit before standing up, a bit shaky but she had pushed us all way from her when we went to go help, with surprised us all, "we are so sorry something went wrong... there was a malfunction that we did see but to us we didn't really think anything of it, we are so sorry that your boyfriend was part of something happening that we could have avoided." one of the men spoke up to her, gently.

" Did you tall him and Hugh that they would be okay? did you promise them that they would be safe?" she asked, them, narrowing her eyes at bit and stood her ground, having stopped crying and now seemed mad.

The other guy sighed, " We did tell them that, yes." he nodded to her, guilt in both of there eyes.

Daya stood staring at them for a bit, her narrowed eyes turned to a deadly glare and she shook from anger, " You motherfuckers! i can loss some one i love because of you!!" she screamed at them and went to go hit them or something but was quickly held back by, Yahya and Michael, who looked angry by what the men had to say, along with Keala and Michelle, us oursefs where all angry and shocked as hell.

" I have a boyfriend who can die from this and a man who i think of as another father who is in bad condition as well! how can you two think that one malfunction will not effect everything! when they have families and loved ones to get home too?! just like you guys do! why would you two risk them or us losing the ones we love!" Daya exclaimed to them, still being held by Yahya and Michael.

Michael glared at the two, " You two better go! i will be talking with your boss about this right away and do not think that we will let you off the hook! everyone in this film is family so you mess with one of us and you mess with all of us! now get out of our faces before i let go of a very angry girlfriend." He warned the two men, who looked at Daya, who glared at them, before nodding and quickly made there way, away form us.

" I can fucking lose Zac!! " Daya cried out, loudly, " i can lose my whole future all because those dickheads didn't do there jobs properly!" we all surrounded her, trying to het her to calm down an comfort her a much as we all possible could.

" Come on." Yahya gestured for all of us to follow him and Michael, as they pulled Daya along with them, who was still crying, " We have to go and visit some people in hospital..."

We all got into to a big van, shutting the door behind us, before the driver drove us to the hospital, Daya sat near the door, with Keala and Michelle on either side of her, as she cried, more quieter now, the two of them, rubbing her back and saying soothing things.

" He has to be fine..." Daya whimpered out, looking at the ring on her middle finger, "he promise me he would be there for me... he promised me a further together..."

" is that from Zac?" Keala asked her, smiling softly.

Daya looked up from her ring, and nodded, " Yeah... his present to me, for becoming his girlfriend..." she sighed out sadly and continued to play with the ring, tears still rolling down her face, " why can't i ever just be happy?"

we all looked at her sadly, feeling the pain as we looked at her depressed face, as she played with her ring a bit, just as we pulled up in front of the hospital, we all got out, Daya, being the first one to do so, before Keala and Michelle, grabber her hands and held it tightly, smiling at her assuringly, before we all walked in to the hospital and up to the reception.

" How may i help you?" a nurse smiled at us warmly.

" Um... where here to see Hugh Jackman and Zac Efron..." Daya said in a soft voice, the softest we have heard it on a while.

" Im sorry but who might you be?" the nurse asked her nicely.

" Sorry! I'm Zendaya, and the rest behind me are my family and the cast form the move we are in." Daya answered, giving a small smile back, gripping the ladies hands next to her.

" Oh!" the nurse beamed, " Your the little lady, thats my patients phone background!" she exclaimed happily, " he asked for you, before he passed out."

" for me?" Daya asked shocked, " what about his family!? surely they have been notified."

The nurse shook her head, " he didn't want to call them, would't let us and made you his person in charge while he was out, meaning you make all the decisions from here." she explained to Daya, as we looked on wide eyed.

" He- he- pu-put me in charge? it should be him mom!" Daya told her, gapping a little.

" sorry dear but he signed the form, fulling knowing what he was doing seeing as he demanded us to, this was all before he went unconscious."

Daya nodded and walked around to her, looking at us and whispered something in her ear, making the woman nod at her, wide eyed, " Very well, ill be sure to tell that to the other staff members."

" May we see him, Ms.." Daya trailed off, seeing as she didn't get a name.

" Oh sorry! I'm Anne." The nurse now know as Anne, smiled at her, warmly, " and yes of course! Mr Jackman is in there with him, seeing as we could not get him to move." she continued as we walked down the hall a bit and stopped at a room, opening the door for us and let us all in.

On the bed, as a pale and unconscious Zac, he was still a bit sooty but we could see he hand been cleaned up a little, a cut on his forehead and cheek, as bruises where all over his arms, Hugh sat next to him on a chair, worry in his eyes.

Daya silently made her way over to the other side of the bed and sat down in a chair, grabbing Zac's limp hand in hers and looked at him sadly, before resting her head on both of there hands, which where entwined together, watching as Zac's chest rised and fell.

We all greeted Hugh, who smiled at us a bit and greets us back, before we sat down on other chairs, around the bed and watched as Daya, cried as quietly she could, watching Zac, carefully, almost as if, she let go of him or took her eyes off him, he would disappear from her...

" Ohh please don't give up! please fight for us!" She begged Zac, gripping his hand in hers, " fight for us, don't leave me here all alone, Zac i swear to god if you leave me, i will follow your sorry ass and annoyed you for eternity."

" Daya! don't talk like that!" I exclaimed to my daughter, not liking one bit of the words she just said.

" No Zac, No Daya." she told me firmly, still looking at Zac, " I'm sorry guys but if i loss Zac, your gonna lose me either physically or mentally, ill never be the same Zendaya."

" he will be fine." Zink rested a hand on her shoulder, " the Zac we know will be fine and you will get your future."

Darnell nodded and placed a hand on Daya's other shoulder, " The one you have shown Zink and i, is a fighter, he will be fine and come back to you, we know he will, Zac loves you to much to leave you, Zink and i have seen it first hand."

Daya didn't say anything, but give them a small, soft smile at them, nodding thankfully to them, they smiled back, gripping her shoulders, for support and comfort, as we all stood behind them, hoping to hell they where right and Zac was going to be fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gone By ...

Fanfiction

22.2K 847 38
Just read it if you want to Thank you for 20k reads 💕
58.4K 923 21
It'd make me feel better if you didn't read this. I am leaving it up tho.
32.7K 231 34
The title really says it all. I would recommend watch the next step if you haven't before you read this. This is my first book so i hope you like it...
416 10 1
i do not own this, all credits the the owner. if you're easily triggered, please don't read this. if you're not, hope you enjoy reading this!