Crazy

Od jassinski2505

This is completely different and out there. If you don't like it don't read it. It's jut one of my crazy idea... Více

Get To Know One Another:
Attraction:
Books:
Books P2:
Trippin':
Secrets:
Secrets P2:
Just a small bit of Fun:
What to play a Game? :
Fire:
Hospital:
Grandparents:
Amusement:
Soup:
Memories:
A bit Feverish:
Ohh Fuck!
Unfortunate Events:
Parents:
A whole lot of Shock:
Back to set:
Scenes:
Passion fruit:
Learning:
Babies...:
Sigh, Again... :
Just a bit of Fun:
Back to the other set:
Fights:
Time away:
Secrets out:
Call's:
Zendaya Island:
Let out the Crazy:
She's Crazier then him:
Idea's:
Presents:
Insanity:
Can't sleep:
Ride or Die:
Sick, Siblings and Dad's:
Explanations:
Heading back Home:
Crazy ass people:
Trained:
Hooligans:
Efron Industries:
Premiere:

Penthouse:

139 4 0
Od jassinski2505

Darnell's Pov:

I woke the next morning to a lovely sound of knocking on my door.... note of sarcasm... i groaned and got up, heading to the bathroom to do my business, and get changed before i heard over to the door and opened it.

" Morning Darnell!" Claire greeted me smiling, the others behind her, smiling as well, as Zink stood with them, still half a sleep but already changed.

" they want to know where Daya is, she just texted them early this morning and said for them to ask you, you should have texted from her as well." Zink sleepily explained to me.

I nodded and checked my phone, "Ohhh its whats she said she was doing last night." i spoke up, to them all, giving Zink a look, " yeah she and Zac, moved rooms."

" what do you mean, her and Zac?" Kaz asked, narrowing his eyes a bit.

I nervously chuckled, " they moved into a different room... together..." i answered him, slowly, giving them all a nervous smile.

" what!?" Kaz exclaimed, looking a bit mad but mostly shocked.

Claire elbowed him, " Kaz! she slept in his room anyway, just ket it be, you know she will be heart broken and mad, if you try anything." She warned him.

" she already slept in his room!? how do you know!?" Kaz asked her, wide eyed.

The siblings all groaned, " Dad, come on, Daya's always with him" Kaylee spoke up, rolling her eyes.

" No, Kaz we will not try and move her from him." Claire pointed at Kaz, before he could speak up again, making him grumble at her but nod, " Okay Darnell what room is my daughter in?"

I Laughed awkwardly, " not a room per say..." i said to them slowly as we walked down the hall and into the elevator.

" what do you mean, not a room?" Austin asked confused, " a suite?"

I shook my head and typed in a code on the pad in the elevator, that Daya had texted me, before it stared to move up, " not a suite either." i said to them, before the elevator stopped and the doors opened, " more like a penthouse." i continued, was we walked into it, everything was so modern, white or cream colours and luxurious, loud music playing though it.

" What is your business here?" A man came up to us all, in a black and white suit on, with a ear piece in.

" Where here to see Zendaya, where her family." Zink spoke up, smiling a the man.

The man nodded and spoke into his ear piece, " Boss, their are people here saying their your family, should i let them in?" He paused for a bit and nodded again, " Boo says, you are to go to the kitchen, thats where she is." he told us and pointed in the direction to the kitchen.

We all thanked him and walked though the lounge room area, following the hall down, where ehe told us to go and into the kitchen, where the music got more louder and clearer, Daya stood in the middle if the kitchen, dancing and singing along with the song that was playing, which was 'Versace on the floor', mixing something in a large bowl, in one of Zac's white button up shirts, just looking like she was having the time of her life doing so.

She turned to face us, still singing and dancing before she grinned and stopped, putting the volume down, " Hey guys!" she exclaimed, and waved her hand a bit, which had the wooden spoon mixing what ever she was mixing, in it, flinging some stuff onto a cupboard near her, " Oh whoops!" she laughed and placed the bowl and spoon down, picking up a wet cloth and wiped it.

" How long where you standing there, sorry i didn't hear you walk up to me." She said to us, as she rinsed the cloth a bit, before turing the tap off and wrung it out, placing it on the bench ones she did, before searching though the cupboards a bit, trying to find something.

" not long." I laughed at her and her clumsiness, as she dropped some, thankfully, plastic plates, as she looked though a cupboard.

" I see now why, Mr Efron, didn't want you in the kitchen..." a older woman walked in and chuckled at Daya, helping her put the stuff back and grabbed out a cake pan, " was this what you where looking for?"

Daya giggled and took it from her, " Sorry Mrs Potts, i just don't know where anything is in here, ill get better over time." she promised the older woman, now know as Mrs Potts, smiling, and moved to the bench, buttering the cake pan, before pouring the mixture into it.

" I know, Dear, but you'll get use to it soon enough." Mrs Potts smiled warmly at Daya, grabbing the stuff of her gently, and placed the cake pan in the oven, setting a timer on it, " Now go on, ill wash up." 

" Ohh no! Mrs Potts i can to that!" Daya rushed to her, and quickly moved over to the sink, where she was standing, to try and take over.

Mrs Potts laughed, "Its my job Dear, go and spend time with your family." She shooed Daya away.

" are you sure? i can do it, i made the mess." Daya asked her, looking like she felt bad.

" Yes dear, now go before i call Paul in here to carry you out." Mrs Potts told her, chuckling.

" you called?" a man walked in, the one from the front.

" Pauly!" Daya walked up to him and punched his shoulders a bit, before pulling her hand back and shook it, wincing a but, " Whats up man?!" she asked him, happily.

Paul looked at her and chuckled, " I see Zac was right about you, you are quite playful and happy all the time aren't you?" he asked her.

" i am when you don't get on my bad side." Daya asked him, nudging him a bit, making him laugh at her, " is there any area in here I'm not allowed to go in?" she asked him, curious.

Paul shook his head, " you have access to all areas in this penthouse."

Daya beamed, " Awesome! imma go and explore!" she saluted him and begun to walk off, before pausing and turned back, " Hey i was meant to help Mrs Potts! you two planned this!" she pointed to Paul and Mrs Potts, who laughed at her and nodded, " Im gonna go and tell Zac!" Daya pouted at them and crossed her arms.

" Ohh let me know if he wants lunch!" Mrs Potts grinned at her.

Daya scoffed, " His eating lunch whether he likes it or not." she said to them firmly, " Ohh and this is my family." she introduced us all, as we smiled and greeted them, who greeted us back, " Okay where ever this hallway leads me!" Daya said pointed to a hallway, before putting down her hand and walked towards it.

We all chuckled at her and followed as she walked down the hall, peaking her head into rooms, as she did, before getting to large double door's, she gently push it opened and poked her head in, "Ohh! Hey Boo! So this is where the library is!" Daya exclaimed and walked in, quickly, the rest of us, rolled our eyes at her and followed her in, Awwing at the large and beautiful library around us.

" did you just wake up?" Zac asked her, amused, looking up from the desk he sat at, as she sat on the edge of it next to him.

" No." Daya scoffed at him, " I woke up like half an hour ago." she pointed out to him.

" Ohh im so sorry for my mistake." Zac said to her sarcastically, rolling his eyes at her, chuckling a bit and looked back at some paper work.

" Boy don't sass me." Daya told him, but kissed his cheek and got off the desk, walking over to a shiny black grand piano, and sat at it, as we all greeted Zac, who greeted us first, smiling happily, before going back to what ever he was doing and sat down on the lounge on the library, looking around it a bit, in Awe.

Daya giggled as she played some notes on the piano, " i can't believe you never told me you played piano..." she said to Zac, still looking down at the piano, playing it a bit, smiling as she did.

" You never asked, besides not many people know i can, it just something it do when i have nothing else to do." Zac answered her getting up form his desk and walked over, sitting next to her, " do you know how to play?"

Daya looked at him and way from the piano and shook her head, " no i never learnt." she said to him softly and smiling.

Zac chuckled and pulled her onto his lap, reaching over and grabbed her hands, before showing her some notes and keys, " Zen focus." he told her, seeing as she was smiling at him, instead of looking at what she was doing.

" Sorry!" Daya giggled and looked back at their hands, letting him teach her what to do, as we watched them, smiling widely, they both had huge smiles on their faces and love was evident on them.

" now you try." Zac told her, moving his hands away from hers.

Daya looked at him, wide eyed, but he nodded at her assuringly and smiled, making her relax and look back to the piano, before smiling and started to play what he taught her, laughing a bit as she did, because she actually got it, " this tune... i know it from some where..." Daya said to him, as she played it.

Zac grinned as she hummed a bit, trying to get the song, Daya's eyes brightened and stopped playing, " Beauty and the beast!" she turned to him, still on his lap, " the song you taught me was beauty and the beast!" she beamed at him.

" It is." Zac nodded to her, " you know why?" he asked her, grinning.

" the night you came to my room, where we spoke until 1 am, until Darnell interrupted us, the movie Beauty and the beast was playing on my tv." Daya answered him, grinning back, " you remembered that? i didn't think you where paying attention to the tv."

Zac chuckled and shook his head, " i wasn't paying attention to the tv, i was paying attention to you." he told her, smiling lovingly, as she looked at him confused, " you would look at the movie every now and then, you also sung along with it a bit, though I'm not sure if you even realised you where, i remember it because i remember you singing to the song, smiling happily at the tv"

We all looked at him with 'Aw' faces, the was one of the sweetest things anyone could say, and by the looks of it, Daya thought so to, seeing as she was tearing up, " And this is why i love you so much!" she hugged him, tightly.

Zac smiled and hugged her back, " and i love you too, more then anything else in this world."

Daya pulled back, smiling, Zac smiled back and gently reached his hands up, wiping her tears away from her face, " play it." Daya said to him, and moved off his lap, to sit next to him instead, " Play it for me."

Zac nodded and placed his fingers on the piano, before playing the song, Daya watch him, smiling widely,

" Tale as old as time

True as it can beBarely even friendsThen somebody bendsUnexpectedly."

Daya sung the start of the song, smiling at him, lovingly, leaning her head on his shoulder as he played,

" Just a little change

Small to say the leastBoth a little scaredNeither one prepared."

Zac continued the song, smiling other quickly before looking back to the piano, playing the song,

" Beauty and the Beast

Ever just the sameEver a surpriseEver as beforeAnd ever just as sureAs the sun will rise

Ever just the same."

They sung together, Daya picked her head up off his shoulder, giggling a bit, as they sung together, 

" And ever a surprise"

Zac sung, grinning at her, as she kissed his cheek,

" Ever as before"

They sung together, staring into each others eyes, smiling lovely, eyes filled with joy and happiness, as they continued to sing to the song,

" Beauty and...

Beauty and the Beast."

They ended the song together, fading the last note off, as Zac played the last few notes , Daya giggled and hugged him, from his side, " can we watch the movie tonight?' she asked him.

" we can watch whatever you want to, if you want a disney marathon then thats what your gonna get!" Zac told her grinning, he kissed her forehead, before getting up, " Now i have work to do." he said as we walked back to the desk and sat at it, going back to his paperwork or whatever it was.

Daya turned to the side, straddling the seat they where both on and re did her hair, putting it in her usual top bun, before placing her hands on the seat in front of her, " anything i can help with?" she asked, tilting her head at him a bit, " I'm good with numbers." she got off the seat and walked up to him, looking over his shoulder and put her head next to his, whispering something in his ear.

" No." Zac shook his head at her, still looking at the paperwork, Daya whisper song thing again to him, gripping his shoulder a bit, " really?" he asked her, turning to her, she nodded to him, grinning, " now?" he questioned, raising an eye brow, Daya sweetly nodded.

Zac groaned at her and stood up, pulled her with him to a book self and pulled multiple book, before the book shelf opened and he pulled her in with him, as she giggled and followed him, before it shut behind them.

" Uh... so we will just be here..." Zink laughed a bit, as we all sat there, before i shrugged and began a conversation with everyone.

Zendaya's Pov: Smut so if you don't like it don't read and skip.

" You can't come up to me and say those things in my ear." Zac growled at me, as he pulled me into what i know to be, his own red room, letting the book shelf door shut behind us, "especially the your family is around!" 

I smiled at him, sweetly, my stomach filling with butterflies at the excitement of being in this room, He smirked at me, " I'm not doing what you asked for me to do." he told me, making disappointment fill me a bit and frown at him, " no your getting punished." he told me and picked up the Ben Wa balls.

I looked at them and whimpered a bit, god i hates those damn balls! Zac's use's them when i interrupt him form something or just for the fact he like to see me squirm, i mean damn those ball give you a lot of pressure but he always challenges me to wear them around my family where i can't do anything but try and hid my pleasure.

" Bend down and grab your ankles." Zac demanded me, grinning, eye shining with delight.

I nodded and listened to him and bend down, grabbing a hold of my ankles, Zac came up to me and slapped my ass, making me moan out at him, loving it when he did that to me, " Who's gonna think next time, then to interrupt me from work?" he asked him, caressed him ass a bit.

" me..." i squeaked out to me, hating him to touch me more, " Zac can't you jus-" i begin to ask him, before another slap was deceived on my ass and i moaned out, cutting myself off.

" Daya don't tell me what to do." he told me, gripping my ass a bit, i nodded at him and moved my ass back a bit, trying to feel him even more, " Daya..." he warned me, " do you just like to me spanked ?" he asked me, i could hear a grin, in his voice.

" Yes..." i managed to get out, as he rubbed my ass, making me a lot more excited, before his finger slipped down to the front of my underwear, making me squirm a bit at his touch, " Zac..." i moaned out to him, as he played with me a bit, before pulling his finger away from me, making me whimper at the loss of his touch.

" well your really wet..." he chuckled at me, before i heard a popping noise, " and you taste good to... aren't your still on your period?"

I nodded at him, " yeah i am." i answered him.

" Hm... well if your good, i can see what i can do for you..." he told me, slipping my underwear to the side a bit, " i would suggest to put a pad on instead of this..." he continued and pulled my tampon out, chucking it to the bin a bit in front of me, getting it on, the smooth fucker...

I felt him, slip one ball at a time in, making me moan out to him, at the feeling of them, before he put my underwear back, smoothing it out and kissed my ass, before slapping it, for me to stand up, i moaned again and stood up, straight, the balls already giving me pleasure, meaning he put a bigger size in this time.

" Bathroom, Pad, then your out to hang out with your family, with no whining." He told me, crossing his arms.

I nodded to him and quickly made my way to the bathroom in the room, legs shaking a bit and moaning as the balls did their job, before putting a pad on and washed my hands, walking back out to him, biting my lip in pleasure.

" No whining." he pointed at me, " or you get nothing later."

" Yes, Zac." i nodded at him, smiling, understanding, before he grinned and slapped my ass, opening the door and pushed me out gently.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

21.3K 282 27
My old one got deleted so I'm creating a new one Started: 2/22/20 Ended: 1/03/22
9.1K 160 4
Basically whatever I think of and decide to post. Suggestions are welcome and blah blah blah... Anyway, hope you enjoy this, have fun! :) Created way...
235K 4.9K 35
Is this wrong, or have people in my life convinced me it is?
58.4K 923 21
It'd make me feel better if you didn't read this. I am leaving it up tho.