..But Not Because We're Gay...

By HelloHelloHello83

Evan Hansen and Connor Murphy fall in love somehow. Idk it's pretty basic.. It escalates and twists(?) in odd... More

Quick Set Up
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Ch XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
A/N
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII - Epilogue
A/N: Y'aaalllllโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’—

A/N Thank you so much!

1.5K 26 2
By HelloHelloHello83

A/N

Thank you so much!

~

Hello there! Welcome to the end of my story, ...But Not Because We're Gay

I expected it to go in a different direction when I named it. Basically it ended up being like what happened before the musical-show-stuff. How and why Connor actually killed himself, I suppose? Like Wicked, ya know?

So this book was the first thing I've written that I am actually kind of proud of. I really enjoyed writing this, even though I started it in like November maybe. Still. It's finally done.

Now I'm going to write a quick epilogue so I can feel like I actually ended the damn story. It's going to be really short.

Okay, anyway, thank you all sososososososo much! I love you all! I'm so happy that you like took time out of your life to read stuff I read. That's so cool to me! Idk.

~

See you in the epilogue.

-Kayla 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 2.8K 22
Hi, I love Dear Evan Hansen. I'm a musical theatre performer and I think it's just absolutely gorgeous and I really wanted to write something for it...
23.9K 1K 20
cross-posted on AO3!! - A group chat containing Jared Kleinman, Connor Murphy, and Evan Hansen, and the stuff that happens in between. *this story is...
187K 7.8K 57
!COMPLETED! Evan and Connor have been crushing on each other for years. Both are too nervous to tell the other how they feel, which leads to a lot of...
27K 497 20
You're a massive musical fan and love Dear Evan Hansen. You admire Mike Faist and would give anything to meet him. On your 19th birthday your parents...