The New Demon (Sebastian x OC...

Evergarden_VL द्वारा

People say it is a mystery on how Demons come to be. A mystery how one falls in love with someone. But honest... अधिक

Disclaimer
Running And Being Saved {Edited}
The Dream of Memories {Edited}
The promise
The new maid
Traning
The Old Master
The confession
Her hurt
Her life protector
Her dream
The Invataion
Her Kidnapper
Her New Sign
Last 3 days
Last 2 days
The Last Day.
The Fight
The New Demon
Epilogue
Author's Notes From Here
2020 Author's Note - New Book.

The ball

2.3K 78 11
Evergarden_VL द्वारा

~Ana's P.O.V~

I had to go buy a costume now since we were going to that ball. "MEY-RIN!? YOU READY?!" I screamed since well I wasn't at her door or anything I was at the end of the hall. She soon came out of her room and I walked with her to the door. We were all going to look for something to wear.

~Timeskip~

We arrived at the shop and well I gave out a sigh since I don't really wear costumes. As we entered there was so many to choose from. I walked around for a while looking for anything to wear. At this point I would wear anything because I don't like wearing costumes. All they did to me was bring back memorises. I got out a random one and well let's say that Sebastian would like to see me in it. "No I'm not wearing this!" I protested against Sebastian. "Just try it on," he began to give me the look he would give kittens. "Don't make that face! Ugh fine I'll try it on!" I went to the dressing room and came out two minutes later. "Happy Sebastian?!" I gave him a glare. "Yes my little kitten." He smirked. "SHUT UP!" I blshed. I was wearing a cat costume it came with ears, a tail, paws and a necklace with a bell on it. "No. No. No. N. O!" I gave Sebastian the death glare. "Buy it you looks so cute yes you do!" Mey-Rin gave me nods. "No, I'm not going like a damn cat." I then saw the young lord. "I order you to buy it Ana." I opened my mouth to protest but then closed it. "Fine! I'll buy it only because you have ordered me to young lord!" I bought the costume and left. "I had to go pick out the first one I see." I looked up a bit. Soon we all had a costume and we went back to the manor.

~Timeskip (again)~

I had my cat costume on and I decided to go to Sebastian's room. I knocked at his door and he opened it. "What do you want little kitten?" He smirked. "Shut it and lend me your damn tailcoat or something!" I growled a bit and he threw one of his coats at me. "Try it on." I slipped it on and it covered my tail and all. "YES THIS IS WHAT I WAS AIMING FOR!" I jumped up and bit. I buttoned it up a bit. It covered my costume entirely. "I'm keeping your coat today!" I ran out of the room and waited for everybody. Everyone had their costumes on. The trip was calm and smooth I was looking out the window the entire time. We soon were at the ball. We were at the Trancy manor. We all entered and kinda mesmerized by the looks. I decided to stay with Sebastian. I took of the coat and handed it to him. I looked around and found one certain person. "S-s-sebatian!" I held his hand tightly. He looked down at me and he could tell I was scared. "What's wrong little kitten?"

"H-he's here! I want to go back to the Phantomhive manor! Now!" I was now shaking. "I'll protect you just stay with me at all time, okay?" I have him a nod. I was with Sebastian the entire time till the young lord decided to go talk to him. I was with Sebastian until I got scared and kinda hungry. "I'm gonna go get myself a snack I'll be right back." I walked over to a table with fruits and sweets. I gave a sigh and got some. My craving were growing by the days. I was one month pregnant and I was craving so many sweets. I ate slowly and enjoined them. As soon I was done I walked back with Sebastian and he put me I front if him and wrapped his arms around me in a protective way. I let out a sigh, " I'm gonna get some fresh air." He unwrapped his arms and I walked outside needing to be alone for a bit. I soon felt someone behind me before I could get up a cloth to my mouth and everything went dark.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment?

Share?

Vote?

Read?

And most importantly...

Enjoy!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

79.3K 2.9K 15
Sebastian Michealis is a demon, and demons aren't supposed to fall in love. That is, until he falls for his master, Ciel Phantomhive. Sebastian fears...
10.8K 233 15
After Ciel's death, Elizabeth was depress and her family wanted her to be happy. Now Elizabeth was 18 and still was depress and her family wanted to...
516K 19.5K 31
I was and I mean WAS a normal teenage girl going on twenty. Who loved all the normal things in life, sleeping in (most definitely not a early bird)...
110K 2.7K 19
Sebastian + Demon Reader: You're a demon so bad that you were kicked out of hell by Satan himself. When Sebastian and his young master, Ciel, end up...