Kidnapped by Sexy WereFreaks...

By yasmine2700

You would think being at a Art Gallery it would be cool, fun and simple. No. Who the hell gets kidnapped, in... More

Kidnapped by Sexy WereFreaks
Chapter 1: Lazy
Chapter 2: fake boyfriends and crazy guest
Chapter 3: Run
chapter 4: Black or White
chapter 5: Catch her
Chapter 6: Freaky dog
Chapter 7: That hoe over there
Chapter 8. Mall Probs
Chapter 9: Dance lessons
Chapter 10: Mr.Toby
Chapter 11: The invite
Drunk Humans
Stay away
The get away
The lake
Greetings
Please dont die
Pt.1: The story behind Ulric
Pt. 2 story behind Ulric
A/N (I need to rant)
Rejection
Rejection
Brother arguments
Findings

The family book

3.8K 156 31
By yasmine2700

Ryder's P.O.V

I felt Sam snuggle into me more and i smiled and kissed her head. "Are you trying to take my warmth?"

She breathed in. "Your just so warm."

I rubbed her back. "We need to get up."

"So, does this mean your my boyfriend now?" She asked.

I smirked. "Are you my girlfriend?"

She looked up at me. "I dont know."

"Well that means i have to figure it out." I pulled her on top of me and kissed her. She kissed me back and then she looked at me. "Guess thats the answer."

(if you all wondering... no they didnt sleep together)

She got off me and stood up. "Can i call my mom?"

I sat up in the bed. "Yeah."

She took the phone and dialed the number and sat next to me. "Hey mom." She was silent for a moment them answered.

"Im with my boyfriend." She looked at me and smiled.

Her smile then turned into a worry. "What do you mean he called from my phone?"

She looked down at her now green and red tattoo that was simalar to mine. It wasnt really a tattoo but something the spirits call love marks.

"Mom, im fine. Im with....." She looked at me. "Someone. Call the number back and tell him stop looking. I love you bye." She hung up and went face first in the pillow.

"I hate Chris."

"What he do this time?" I said pulling her to sit up.

She turned over. "HE called my mom from my phone and asked if i came home. My mom isnt even home so..she started freaking out. But I didnt tell her your name or where i was."

She leaned on me and i wrpped a arm around her shoulder. "Its gonna be okay."

She looked at the phone in her hands. "I should call Chris."

"IF you wanna get me killed. Go ahead."

She pecked me on the lips. "HEs not goning to do anything to you."

She looked for Chris in the phone contacts. She hesitated and then pressed the name. She put it on speaker and it rung.

"What do you want?" He sounded...weird.

"Well hi to you to starnger." She said with a small frown.

"Sam?" He said with a little hope.

"Hey."

"Where are you? Tell me where you are right now. Wait....why are you calling from Ryder's phone?"

She looked at me. "Becuase, we..well."

"Did he hurt you? Have sex with you?" He growed.

"Hes my boyfriend Chris. It was a hard time for him and me and we kind of just.... clicked."

"Your his...what?" his voice was dangerous.

"Let me see the phone Sam." I said taking the phone from her.

"Im going to hunt you down and take you with me. Mark and mate you so you cant leave." He said in a very scary tone.

"Can you not speak to her that way dick." I said with the phone to my mouth.

"Consider your self a dead man Ryder." He growled. "I will find and kill you."

"Like you did my mother. Your just gonna take Sam away from me. Shes all i got. And thats something you will never take away from me." I growled.

"Consider it already done."

I smiled and touched Sams leg. "Your not the one rubbing her leg right now." I moved my hand to her waist. "Your not touching her right now are you." I kissed her so he could hear it. "I dont think your doing that right now either...unless your with your slut."

I heard a crash and a loud bang. "Your dead Ryder, you and eveyone you love."

"I only love Sam, so if you kill her you hurt the both of us." With that i hung up.

She looked at me. "I feel bad."

"Why?"

"Becuase i just made you a dead man."

I laughed. "He cant even if he tried."

I got up off the bed. "Come on lets go look through some old family books."

She nodded and got up. I walked out intot the living room to the big book case. There were books from way way back into Chris's family's history. I pulled out the book from 1772. I sat on the couch next to Sam. "This book was written by our familys great great and all the other greats grandfather." I opened it up and flipped through the pages. i found the page i was looking for.

I pointed. "This is where i learned a little bit about Spirit lake. I never thought much about it but...i guess now I have to read into it."

'Dear journal,

I came across this lake today. It had a odd vibe to it. My wolf told me a witch spelled to protect the good nature of it. It glows at night with some sort of worm. My mate and I entered this cave and the water. Soon strange marking began to grow on our arms. It started out as paw prints walking up my wrist but as it got to my forearm it was one large wolf paw print. I had no clue what it meant until the we wet back the next day to this lake.

These spirits talked to us about these markings. They told us that we share a strong love for each other. Whenever two people who have feelings for each other before entering the lake their love with show with their mark. But if they don't have feeling or even love each other nothing will begin to grow on their arms.

I asked then about the different types of marks. They told me paw prints meant great power, powerful creatures.

Peacock feathers meant rebirth, renewal, and beauty.

A vine meant love, power, and commitment.

A moon meant eternity, strenth, shadows, magic, and purity.

The rarist of them all is the rose. They told me the rose was rare, it hardly ever came up. Only few centuries it would pop up again. The rose meant beauty and love. If the rose was connected by a vine with thorns then it mean you could not touch those two peoples love or harm would come to you. So the rose didnt only mean Beauty and love, now it meant beauty, love, power and commitment becuase of the vine. This rare magic has interested me to look for the two people who share these markings. To see the colors of them. The rose is a beauty but the colos mean more.

Deep red for passion, coral for desire, orange for fascination. and black meaning mourning. Death.

The spirits told me as much as they could but as i asked about the black color they told be to stay away it was dangerous to speak of. But what they did tell was that a black rose was a dangerous kind of love rose. No being should come between anything with that kind of power.

That brings me to the end of this. My mate and I share this mark and will contuine to search the world for those who share a rose mark and for the adventures.

Alexander Wolffang '

I Looked at Sam who was looking at her mark. "So is it a bad thing that the mark is black,green and deep red this thorns on the vine."

I looked back at the book and flipped more pages. "I dont see anything... oh wait. Looks like he found some one."

'Dear journal

Its been 12 years since i have been looking for the ones with the rose tattooos. I have finally found them...well her. She was a very nice she wolf who lost her husband during a attack. I asked her about her markings and she told me the rose marking is more of a curse then a blessing. Her mark was coral and black. She said coral the desire part of the marking but the black was a curse. Anyone that got between her mate and her suffered the concequeces. One time she tried to leave her mate and went to another but the man died 2 days later. She said she doesnt know what caused it but when she seen his body a black rose vine was spread across his neck. She went back to her mate and they did not dare see anyone else. But her markings had more black then coral in it. I dont know if it depends of the amount but i see now how the rose curse can be dretful. She also told me that what ever happened to her mate happend to her. If he got a cut on his leg the next day she would have a scare in the same exact area. I asked about his death and she said he died and she felt the pain. It was like she was dying as well. Her body was buring like the sun. After about a hour or so of pain it stopped and she knew he was dead. The markings still stay with her as a reminder but to her its just a memory or bad dream she says. Now i wonder about othes out there with the same markings, maybe differnt colors as well.

Alexander Wolffang'

"They all say it was their mate who had the same markings. Not brothers mate and step brothers brother." Sam said taking the books and flipping through pages. "Not to be mean, but i need to have other guy friends. What if im drunk and i hook up with some randon guy and then he dies. It not his fault that im a... oh my gosh." She looked at me. "Im a muderer."

I took the book from her and hugged her. "Your not killing anyone Sam." I held out my arm. "Its not alot. Its only outlined in black."

Come to think of it, it did seem bad. The rose it self outlined in black. But im not telling her that.

SHe looked at me. "I guess."

I got up and went in the kitchen. I took a knife out and cut the middle of my hand. "Did you feel that?"

"You idiot. What are you doing!" She yelled at me.

"My point has been proven."

She took my hand but the cut was already healed. She looked at me. "Weird dog freak thing. Your point didn't need proving."

I smiled and grabbed her. "Thats insulting."

"Thats why i said it." She smiled and kissed me on the chin.

I was about to kiss her but my phone rang. She pouted and i laugh at her. I looked at the phone and it was Chris. I growled to myself and answered. "Hello."

"Ryder."

"Thats my name." I said while Sam kissed my jaw.

"Where are you?" He grwoled.

She kissed my neck and hit a certain spot that i thought only girls had. I growled a little and she laughed.

"If i told you, you would come here and take her, killing me, then we would all be fucked big brother."

She kissed the spot again and i shivered. "Sam, stop kissing right there."

"She better not be kissing you." He growled.

"It's not me it her." I blamed.

"Dont blame me. Your the one with the sweet spot on your next." She laughed.

"Im gonna kill you. Stop her from doing that."

"Im not stopping shit. If she wants to kiss me... she can. Simple. Im not gonna stop my girlfriend from kissing me." I said like it was nothing.

"Shes not your girlfriend. Shes MY mate. Shes nothing to you."

I looked at my arm. "Oh shes something to me alright."

"Get your ass back to the house now and show me shes something to you."

"Fine. Be there tomorrow." I hung up and looked at Sam. "If we go..he's gonna kill me."

She rolled her eyes. "Cant you like, eat something or put something on you so he cant touch you."

"It would probably kill me so no."

"What about spirit lake. Wasnt there a spell to keep evil out or something. Maybe find a witch that would help you."

"Witches died out years ago Sam."

She nodded. "Well lets just hope he doesn't kill you."

i followed her to the room. "So much confidece you have in me thanks."

Note my sarcasm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Raine Walker By fullmoonz

Mystery / Thriller

860 4 42
[Being Edited] "Why me?" I groan, feeling myself fall towards Scott. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer to him as I bury my face into his...
MINE By DreamJunky

Teen Fiction

383K 8.6K 41
"Now that I know what makes you tick.." He said walking over to me. "I know how to make you listen to me." He brushed my hair behind my ears. Damn it...
389 49 23
Drifting through the days with her group of friends, Sammy only cared about escaping it all with the help of casual sex, drugs, and alcohol until she...
105 2 36
*COMPLETED* This must be our Lake house I inspect the rest of the house and pull down the string that leads up to the attic I head up and there's box...