Believe in Me

By BeStrong1998

After a terrible accident Anna(a Lovatic) finds out she has cancer and is then placed into an abusive foster... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
IMPORTANT
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A/N
Chapter 66
A/N
Chapter 67
A/N:
A/N
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 48

2.1K 74 27
By BeStrong1998

Demi's POV

Beep Beep Beep

I was awoken by my alarm clock blaring. I went to sit up to shut it off, but a weight kept me from doing so. I opened my eyes and groaned while lifting my head up. Turns out that weight is Anna sleeping adorably on top of me. I shut my alarm off quickly so it wouldn't wake up Anna and quickly snapped a picture of her. Her face was looking up towards me, smushed against my boob while her arms were snaked around my waist and one leg was laying between mine while the other was bent up on the side of us. I tweeted the picture before waking Anna up.

"ddlovato: I'm only a morning person when I wake up to this<3 @AnnaBrown pic.twittr/5gFh62d"

After I tweeted it I slid my hand under Anna's shirt running my fingers up and down her back lightly tickling her. She fidgeted a bit and made some adorable squeaking noises before settling back down on me, not even bothering to open her eyes. "Baby, I know you're awake. As much as I'd love to lay here with you all day, we have an interview to get to," I said. 

"But that feels good and I'm tired. Five more minutes?" she asked. I giggled at her and lifted my head to kiss the top of hers.

"Fine, five more minutes," I said as I continued to tickle her back as she slept on top of me. I felt the goosebumps rise on her skin as I ran my fingers over her back. After five minutes was up I started rubbing circle on her back. "Baby, we gotta get up now. We have to leave in 30 minutes and you need to eat breakfast and get warmed up," I said. She groaned and tightened her grip around my waist. "Fine, you're gonna make me do this the hard way," I huffed as I slid my arms under hers and pulled her body up so her arms were now around my shoulders so I could pick her up. I sat up and her legs automatically wrapped around my waist. She's so tiny still! She's been eating and has gained weight, but she's just so little and it's really cute. I'm pretty sure she's either at a healthy weight or almost there for her size now, but we have a doctors appointment tonight so we'll see what her doctor says. "Do you wanna warm up and then eat breakfast or eat breakfast first?" I asked as I stood up off the bed with her in my arms. Either way she'd have to warm up again once we get there, but I know she's going to try and practice in the car on the way there and I don't want her to hurt her voice. 

"Before," she mumbled. Figures, she's probably going to try to get out of breakfast somehow. She hasn't preformed since X Factor and I know she doesn't like to eat when she's nervous. I sat her down on the piano bench with me and I got ready to play some scales when I felt her head lean on my shoulder. I smiled. "You ready?" I asked her. Just getting some inaudible mumbled response in return. I giggled and started playing. Her raspy, groggy morning voice started singing the scales making me laugh at her efforts to warm up. Her voice was cracking like crazy. I stopped playing. 

"Maybe we should let you wake up some more before you get warmed up. Come on lets go eat," I said. She groaned and got up and we walked to the kitchen. Isabella was already completely ready and she had breakfast made for both of us. I smiled, she looked absolutely gorgeous. She is such a beautiful girl. Wait, I can't think of her like that. I have Nick and I'm almost positive I'm not lesbian or bi. 

"Oh hey, I was hungry and you're door was shut so I went ahead and made breakfast. I hope that's okay," she said bashfully.

"That's great, thank you!" I said sitting down with Anna next to me. She made hash brown casserole, bacon, and toast. It looks and smells absolutely delicious. I picked up my fork and started eating. "This is amazing! You need to teach me how to cook like this!" I said. 

"Thanks, my mom never cooked so I kind of taught myself so we would have food on our table," she said while smiling shyly.

"Well I can't cook unless you want food poisoning so while you're here we'll probably either be eating out or you can cook if you want," I said. She giggled. "No I'm serious, you might end up in the hospital if you eat something I cook," I said. 

"I'm sure you aren't that bad," she said laughing. God, her laugh is amazing.

"Just remember, I warned you," I said trying to be serious, but failing. I noticed Anna was just pushing the food around on her plate. I grabbed her hand under the table and squeezed it tightly getting her to look at my. "You can do this," I said softly to her. I got a weird look from Bella but she seemed to catch on and she smiled sympathetically at me and Anna. Anna hasn't even finished a piece of bacon and she's already almost in tears. She hasn't been this bad since I first found out about her eating disorder. I quickly finished my food and picked her up and put her on my lap. "Baby, what's going on?" I asked.

"I'm just really nervous and it's making them louder," she said. I knew exactly who 'them' was. I saw Bella take my plate and I could see her washing it from the corner of my eye. I was grateful that she understood we needed some time. 

"Baby, you have nothing to be nervous about. You have an amazing voice, your song is amazing, and you're amazing so you don't need to worry about anything," I said in a stern, but caring tone.

"Thank you, but it's hard," she said.

"I know it is baby girl. Let's see if you can finish half of the toast and half of the hash brown casserole and I'll help you," I said. She nodded in agreement so I picked up her fork and put some food on it feeding it to her. I watched her closely as she chewed it a bunch and then finally swallowed it. We continued this process until she couldn't eat anymore. She had eaten over what I had hoped she would. "Good job baby girl! I'm so proud of you!"  I reminded her. After she ate I got her warmed up and then we left. We dropped Bella off at her first interview on the way. I could hear Anna humming the melody of her song all the way there. She was so jittery. "Baby, calm down," I said looking at her through the rear view mirror. She was in the back since Bella rode with us. 

"I can't help it! I'm scared. I've never done an interview like this before. I've only done the short radio ones at the X Factor. And everyone's going to hear my single for the first time and I don't want to ruin it by getting off pitch or something," she rambled.

"Anna, the interview is not big deal. Ellen will talk to us before it and explain everything she wants to bring up to make sure you're okay with it. She's really nice, I promise. You are going to do amazing when you preform. I don't think I've ever heard you get off pitch. You'll be just fine," I assured her. She just sighed. 

When we got there we were almost immediately greeted in our dressing room by Ellen. "Hi Demi, it's nice to see you again and it's nice to finally meet you Anna," Ellen said while hugging us both. I could tell Anna was freaking out since she's still not very comfortable with strangers.

"It's nice to see you too! Sorry, Anna's a little bit shy around new people and she's a little bit nervous," I explained.

"That's okay, but you don't need to be nervous. It isn't live so if something goes wrong we can redo it. There is a live audience, but there aren't too many people in it," Ellen explained to Anna. I sat down on one of the chairs and Anna instantly climbed onto my lap. Ellen sat down on the couch and smiled at us. "Your guys' relationship is so cute! We have a 15 minute time slot for the interview and I'll let you preform sometime during that time slot. The interview will just be some questions about living with Demi, your new album, your journey on X Factor and I'll probably ask Demi a few questions too. Is there any subjects you want to avoid?" Ellen asked Anna. 

"Not that I can think of," Anna replied. 

"Okay then if you don't have any other questions I'll leave you two to get ready," Ellen said. I thought for a minute.

"Uh actually Ellen, can I talk to you for a minute alone somewhere?" I asked. Anna looked at me with confusion plastered on her face while she was getting her makeup done.

"Sure, come with me," Ellen said seeming as confused as Anna. She led me into an empty dressing room. I immediately started pacing the dressing room.

"Is something wrong? What did you want to talk to me about?" Ellen asked seeming concerned.

"Uh every things fine I just kind of have a weird question for you," I said awkwardly.

"Go on,"

"Uh um... How did you know you were lesbian?" I blurted out as I stopped pacing.

A/N

So I guess you could say Demi's questioning her sexuality. I know you guys don't like Isabella, but I needed something else to add to the story because it was starting to get boring. A lot of you guys predicted this, but I'm sure you cant predict whats going to happen in the future with them. I'm not sure how long it's going to take for me to get to some of the major plot twists, but they are coming. Sorry for taking so long to update. For some reason I've been getting stuck on this story a lot. I know where I'm going with it, but I'm never happy with the chapters I write anymore. Oh yeah I have over 20,000 reads on it! That's amazing! I remember how excited I was when I got to 1,000! Thank you guys so much for reading, voting, and commenting on this. I honestly never expected it to get this far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 2.1K 50
i gave my daughter up for adoption. i just need to get her back. what if she's as messed up as me? -demi lovato.
35.4K 2K 31
// BOOK THREE // *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Demi and I are doing better than ever after the two separate incidents that nearly took our lives. I'm working f...
170K 4.6K 35
Emma has trouble trusting someone to take care of her. Scared everyone will always be the same, she tries to avoid people. Can Demi help her overcome...
17.7K 673 23
After months of trying to have a child together Demi and Wilmer are faced with a disision that would change there lives, and this time theres no turn...