THE BADBOY and HIS CURVY GIRL

By GM2010Dyz

Callie's parents recently had a divorce and being an only child it's rough. She decides to move with her mom... More

CH 1.Different change for a fat girl
CH 2.The cupcake or the apple?
CH 3.Pizza crash
CH 4. Salad ? Whats that
CH 5. War of the salad bimbos
CH 7. Annoying sexy prick
CH 8. The Battle is Heating Up
CH 9. Wait.... Your?
CH 10. The Apology?
CH 11. The Prank
CH 12. Truth or DARE
CH 13. It's On!
CH 14. Awkward Position
IMPORTANT!
Coming sooon
CH 15. The Pay Back Tuna
Name changer
NEW TITLE!!!
CH 16. Deep Thought and Bloody Knuckles.
Cover Ideas
UPDATE
CH 17. Revalation and Broken Pieces
I Really Need Your Help
CH 18. Fresh Start with Apple Slices
Ch 19. Paula's Problem
CH 20. And then He Fell
CH 21. Getting Back Up
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

CH 6. When life gives you condoms ....

13.1K 461 55
By GM2010Dyz

A/N I'll add Ash's POV.later and thx 8gracielou for voting for my chapter really appreciate it

Callie's POV

When it was around lunch I had a perfect plan.

"Ok I need your guys help. I have a plan and it's genius."

Valerie gives me a nervous look but I brush it off.

"What is it " Angela asks. Her eyes bore into mine with anticipation.

"Ok all I need are condoms, ketchup and the bait"

They all stare at me in confusion and I simply shrug.

They'll figure it out.

"Ok after lunch is over ill sneak out if the classroom and go to the store and ill get-"

"You don't have to she had a box in her locker" Angela said her voice filled with disgust.

I don't even have to respond I don't wanna know.

"How we gonna break in?"

I ask curuous to know

"I can pick the lock" Angela shrugs.

Ricky had a questioning look that made Me stifle back a laugh.

"What I was passing by I saw her put one in her purse. What! You guys gotta a problem?!" She huffs in her seat. She folds here arms against her chest in an upset gesture.

We all raised our eyebrows.

"Uuuum .... Ok? Anyway we need ketchup"

"Ricky van you get a ketchup bottle in somewhere in the kitchen"

"Sure" he shrugged.

I look around and see Ashley at get table. She drank a fruit shake and kept giving ash flirtatious looks that were making me want to vomit.

Desperate much?

And what was with ash? The first day he's being an ass got me in trouble and now he sorta gives he a compliment. It just grazes my mint and I can't help but think it. It almost made me feel ok .

"Alright guys here's the plan"

----

"Ok ok we gotta hurry up, and where is Paulina!" I huff in annoyance . She was suppose to be the bait. Apparently Ashley always bothered her. But I don't understand why Paulina is shy kind and sweet.

I hear the sounds of a flustered Paulina huffing .

"She's behind me h-hurry" she panted. Her black hair was brought to one side and her thin lips were gasping for air.

"Alright we got the stuff" I nod towards Ricky who had handfuls of condoms stuffed with ketchup(a/n your probably like huh? Ketchup in condoms.i wanted to be creative)

"Ok so Angela you'll go in her locker, Ricky you'll be near the doorway and Paulina record it on my phone "

"Ok does everyone get there's positions.. Oh shit!! Oh shit I hear her go go go!" I hiss

Angela and Paulina scatter and Ricky goes through the backdoor. I go back near the other rows of gym lockers and go into the darkest corner .

Paulina was a few feet away and she looked nervous.

"PAULINA GET OVER HERE YOUBITCH!"Ashley hollered. Tammy and a few other girls who had her same slutty attire came inside.

Paulina was shaky but she stepped out into he open and held my phone on her hand in a tight grip.

"Leave me alone!-"

"How dare you hit our makeup to the floor you know it's good quality! Only we deserve that stuff! Your a piece of shit so where is it!" She asks gruffly.

Paulina pointed a shaky hand to Ashley's locker. It was so obvious. All the lockers didn't have giant sparkling letters on it.

"Oh you put it in my locker, that was smart if you now go you little bitch!" She sneered. Paulina flinched but she steps back cautiously and hides that way no one sees her.

She opens her locker and all I hear is Angela scream"FUCK YOU SLUT!" It was priceless. Angela let throwing the ketchup balloons . Ashley screeched and her friends ran out if the locker room screaming "OMG "

Paulina approached slightly as Ashley was being covered with the ketchup.

I finally pounce and throw some on her back as she was trying to get away from Angela.

"Aaaaaaah ttttthhhhgge fuuuuuuccckkk oooh SHIT!!!" She screeches when she exited the locker room.ricky was probably throwing his share of his balloons.

I turn and look at Paulina who was smiling her lovely smile.

"I-I got it all" she gittered with joy.

We run and exit the locker room to find Ashley running barefoot. Everyone noticed and began to have shocked expressions. They all laugh and I can't help but enjoy it. Angela was by my side and had a goofy smile on her face.

"LADY'S AND GENTS BEHOLD THE SLUT THAT IS ASHLEY PRISTON!" Angela shouted. People look our way and they laugh as Ashley is crying and cussing a few people as she exits the building.

When she was gone everyone disperses and a few teachers come to see what the commotion is about.

"What's going on here!" A teacher with a bushy mustache demanded from us. We were like the only prime I presume are around and I kind of tense up.

I can't get in trouble. What about my mom? She already has a lot in her

Mind and so do I. Dad. I missed him.

"Uuuughh" I muttered.

Now were gonna get in trouble all because if my stupid pride.

I look at them with an apologetic face. Angela was holding Ricky's hand and Paulina was staring at her shoes.

At this point I didn't know what to do and I didn't think of the slightest lie.

"Hhhhehemmm they weren't causing trouble they were just in the hallway" Ash's voice was right next to me and I jumped. I turn and see him wearing a black jacket and some jeans. He looked so good.

He smirked at me. Shit! Did I say that out loud. And why would I think even think that about a prick like him.

I was thinking it and I suddenly felt a hand grip mine .

"You have soft hands .. Fatass"

Asshole!!

"Get off me" I pull out if his grasp and walk past the stern teacher.

Everyone was by my side and I felt a rough hand on my shoulder.

"It's ok ignore him he's always been an ass since day 1 " Rick squeezed my shoulder reassuringly.

---

When I left school proof were giving me thumbs up, winks and fans gestures.

Ok that's a good start.

A few guys hit on me but I turned them down. They all called my round and I slapped them senseless.

Bastards ,for a sec I really thought this place would look past it.

****

After work I just. went straight home I was too tired.

When I reach home mom was there early which surprised me.

She looked exhausted. There were bags under her eyes and she was in the kitchen with a very large book. I walk towards her and give her a small smile. I was still thinking about ash and why he helped us. It still made me confused but I ignored it. I need to talk to my mom about dad eventually.

I sit next to her and lean in to see what she's writing.

"What are you doing" I say above a whisper. She looks at me and heaves a loud sigh.

"Work I'm filling our patient's medical forms, I haven't really got a break. Anyway how was work"

I brush done of my hair out if my face and give her a smile."everything's fine"

She looked happy to hear that like it was a worry cast away from her shoulders. "Made any friends?"

"I guess. So " I really didn't know what Valerie Angela Ricky and Paulina are to me but we were having a good time so it could mean something.

The whole plan taught Ashley a lesson and she better not bother me again. A lot if things swirled in my head for the past few days

"Mom .... I'm sorry I just... Don't know why but about-" she cut me off. And sighed. She sat up from her chair and walked out if the kitchen.

"Look I know your upset but give things a chance. You always don't give things a chance at your old school either and that was before the divorce!" She sounded a hit angry but she covered it while complaining about my behavior.

That's because you don't know what I've been through

I never told my mom that I was bullied I would hide it from her and make up lies when she asked me. People calling me fat, shameless, fatass a, big bone. All of the names , I was glad we left only if dad were here it would've been better. I look at mom and I guess I didn't want to get under her skin tthat now. She seemed stressed at work so I don't want her to worry about me, ill handle things all right.

.....3 weeks later.

I've never been more happy that I have friends. Even though dad was lurking in the corners f my kind I had to ignore it. For theses weeks mom and I have been distant but I was still mad at get so I really didn't care. I focused on my new friends and I actually felt like a somebody. If course Ashley was being an ass. Ever since he while ketchup balloon stunt she's been gritting on me . Aged insult me , stuff crapoy stuff on my locker and come at my job and insult me. Luckily Martin was there to help and banned her. (Heeee hee)

Ash has been quiet lately, he hasn't called me any names so I guess that's a good sign.

I look in his direction as mr. C starts writing our assignment on the chalk board.

What was going on? Why did I even care? As long as he's outta my life I'm fine with it. He still bothered me and still called me fatass from weeks ago but he stopped and something in my gut was telling me to find out why.

Why do I care again?

I turn and realize hat ash gas caught me staring

Shit!

He smirked and mouthed a few words that I didn't even have to guess as to what they were.

"Fuck you " I hiss.

"Ms .adams, mr.anderson detention after school!"

Shit I have work. Ugggh that asshole had to get me in trouble.

****

After school I went into the cafeteria and just plopped myself in one of the back seat tables.

When I told Valerie she was frantic and kept babbling.

"Oh my god why can't just guy leave you alone like honestly he needs to grow up. I don't know why he has to be rude to everyone yet people admire him and sluts fall for him like c'mon why won't the loooord do something !-"

She kept complaining for give minutes then left with Paulina leaving be alone.

I sighed and plugged my earbuds to listen to some music.

I look and see Mr.C waltz in and give me a hard look. He seemed diss appointed in my behavior. At least ash got in trouble too.

Oh shit I'm gonna be here with that asshole and hell make me miserable.

Why didn't I just shut up and ignore him?thats cause you wanted to change.

I just close my eyes and listen to some Katy perry for a few minutes.

Uuh uh she's a beast

I call her karma

She eat your heart out

Like Jeffrey Druham

Be careful

Try not to lead her on( mmhn )

Shortys heart is on steroids and makes her love so strong

I love Katy perry she had such meaningful songs and one if my favorite music artist.

I open my eyes and my heart falls out if my chest.

Ash is sitting next to me his face right in front if me . I quickly change my calm yet uncomfortable expression into a rage and disgusted look.

He just smirks and pulls off my ear buds.

"What the hell!" I hiss. Oh I forgot to text Martin.

"What do you mean what the hell? You got me in trouble and I just saved your cute fatass today you owe m- what the hell?"

I text Martin only to have my phone out of my hands.

"Give it back!" I yell. Luckily Mr.C wasn't paying attention otherwise I would've been screwed.

I lean forward and try to grab my phone but being the 6 foot 4 that he is I can't. This frustrated me even more and I look to see if I can use anything.

Nothing

Instead I pinch his nipples and he screeches. I grab my phone and move to another table.

"Mr.Anderson quit your telling it I'm going to call your father!" Mr. C bellowed. Ash had a furious glare and I put on my earbuds and pretended like nothing happened.

"Now your gonna owe me double fatass" he whispered in my ear. His hot breath tickled my ear and it made me feel like jelly.

He was behind me and he was very close. I quickly scoot away and hope he leaves me alone.

30 minutes go by and he doesn't he keeps calling me fatass and other names and I simply ignore him. I text mom and tell her I got detention. No response must be working on something .

"Fatass you better owe me big time or your gonna wish-"

"I don't give two shits of what you want if I owe you so much than whatever thanks for your help now shut up and stop being a prick! Like honestly you fucking judge me, and now your helping me? Da fuck!?"

I couldn't take it anymore it just hurts right out if me now what am I gonna do. I just admitted to him that I was annoyed and confused. But I don't want to know about him I couldn't care less.

He was quiet for the rest if the detention and I zoomed out of there and went to my car. That's right I have a car. Mom and I got a rental for the days when I'm too lazy to walk, weird how it's not so far away but it's the least she could do right?

"I turn on the radio and hear pierce the veil. Yes!

"Alright fatass your gonna pay me back starting now" Ash's voice came from the inside if my car.

"What the hell how did y!!-"

"Your deaf you dumbass" he shrugged.

"Don't call me dumbass you prick and besides I don't want to owe you cuz your rude to me"

"We'll too bad" he smirked.

A/N hey I hope people read this story and enjoy it. I hope I get comments and votes for this story. I'm not desperate I can wait I'm just really excited about thus story. This is suppose to inspire full figured women that no matter what size you are you are considered beautiful. U describe more of Addie's situation of being a little obese in chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 7.4K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...
365 17 10
"There's something about you that makes me want to know you more." "Can't you just leave me alone?" "No! Listen here, Princess I get what I want ." ...
2.3M 41.3K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...
14.2K 650 25
Being more then what people make of you Ana is a overweight Young American. She isn't lucky when it comes to men. After being insulted by her high sc...