GRAVITY [OLD VERSION] | PRINC...

By theauthoralicia

[๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐] ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐“๐Ž๐ ๐๐„๐‘๐„๐™... More

๐†๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜
๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐: ๐”๐๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
GRAVITY: EPILOGUE
BOOK TWO

CHAPTER 30

311 18 10
By theauthoralicia

Monroe, I stared at Daniel the entire time, still holding a tight grip around Deanna's neck. He gripped his gun tighter, waiting for a move, but I wasn't dumb. He finally put his guard down and laughed, shaking his head.

"You're smart Monroe." He saids.

"You're very smart." He added.

"It's crazy because I never thought I would see you this way."

"You left me with no choice." I growled.

"You dragged me to the edge of the bridge and thought you could push me over." I continue.

"I admit, I was going to leave." I said.

"But that was only going to satisfy you and your little sister here, right?" I asked.

"You weren't going to stick to your word were you Daniel?" I chuckled.

"You were going to have your way with him and move on." I said.

"But play time is over for you two and I don't have time for your games anymore." I begin.

"Now you're going to let them go and we're going pretend this never happen." I say. He laughed, shaking his head again.

"I'm impressed, I will admit." He saids.

"But here's where you messed up sweetheart." He added.

"You come in here and thinking you could take us out when I have all these guys surrounding you with a loaded gun." He laughed.

"See that's where you've messed up love." I smile.

"You actually think I would come here to crash the party alone?" I questioned.

"There's about ten to twelve police cars posted, just waiting for my word." I said.

"I'm not stupid." I laughed.

"And you are no better than she is." I added, referring to Deanna.

"Your little boyfriend hurt my-" I interrupted.

"That's no excus-" I began.

"I DID THIS BECAUSE THAT FUCKER HURT MY LITTLER SISTER AND IT'S MY JOB TO PROTECT HER-"

"YOUR SISTER DID THIS OUT OF JEALOUSY AND YOUR JOB WAS TO COMFORT HER AND ENCOURAGE HER TO MOVE ON DANIEL!" I yelled.

"But instead you listen to her and help make someone's life miserable, killing an innocent woman and wasting your time on someone else's dick." I spat.

"All because of your dumb ass sister." I growled. He placed the gun against Princeton's head, breathing heavily from anger.

"I will put a bullet in his head." He growls.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I chuckled.

"Here's the thing Daniel." I began. He looked around, watching Chresanto, Hansel, Alexander, Ray, EJ, Craig and Charles step out of their place, armed and loaded.

"I brought my own crew." I said.

"Drop the gun or your brain will color this fucking floor." Corbin saids, cocking his gun back and holding it to Daniel's head. He bit his lip and did what he was told. Then Cleo and Jordi stepped out, taking Julius from Destiny and left the house. Destiny stood to her feet, taking the gun from one of Daniel's boys.

"Who's the bitch now?" She smirked, pointing the gun at Deanna.

"See Daniel." I began.

"We were all in on you and your sister's plan, just waiting for the right time." I explain.

"But the funny thing is, thanks to your sister...you two probably would've gotten away with it." I laugh.

"What are you talking about-" He began.

"You see this?" I said as Destiny held up the gold necklace Deanna gave me that day.

"Your lovely sister gave me that as present for when I left Cali." I began.

"She wanted me to have it to remember her by."

"But that wasn't the real reason, right Dee?" I asked her.

"Where are you going with this-" Daniel started.

"The day I went to the police station for questioning." I began.

"I wasn't there for that exactly, I was there to look at the tape you two put together."

"That costume, impersonating as Princeton was very brilliant, seriously I think you should win a Grammy for it." I joked, laughing.

"But that's not the funny part." I said.

"The funny part was when Deanna turned around to load her gun." I stated.

"She did well hiding her face."

"But she didn't do too well, hiding that necklace."

"It was out in the brightest day, just swinging from side to side."

"Eventually, she figured that she screwed up, so she gave it to me to get rid of it."

"But you wouldn't expect me to actually look at the tape." I said.

"I'm not as dumb as you think I am, don't underestimate me." I finished.

"Now we're going to try this again." I said while eyeing them all down.

"You are going to let Princeton go and you are going to surrender."

"And say hello to the rest of your life in prison." I finish with a sly grin.

"Do as she saids." Corbin demanded.

"And if I don't!" Daniel spat.

"Then you can kiss your little sister goodbye." Corbin answered.

"And she can kiss her big brother goodbye." I said.

"There's no getting out of this one Daniel, the police knows everything now thanks to this recorder." I smiled, showing them the small recorder attached inside my shirt.

"Drop them." Daniel commanded. His boys placed their weapons to the floor and he untied Princeton. Destiny grabbed Deanna and I raced over to him.

"Jacob, are you okay?" I asked, caressing his face.

"I love you." He said. I felt every bone and matter in my body relax from the tension I had built up in me.

"I'm sorry it took this long to tell you." He added.

"I love you too baby." I whispered, wiping the trace of blood from his lips with my thumb.

"Oh that's just sweet." Daniel spoke sarcastically.

"Shut up boy." Corbin stated, tightening his grip around his neck. I helped him to his feet and Corbin began to speak.

"Now we're going to play a game called Big brother." He began.

"I take every single one of you motherfuckers out for hurting my little sister."

"Because it's my job...right pretty boy?" He asked Daniel.

"But I'll let the law deal with you." He chuckled.

"Now let's go." He said. I noticed Deanna giving Daniel a look and I focused on him afterwards. I realized what he had in his hand, gripping it tight.

"CORBIN!" I called until Daniel attacked him, swiftly stabbing him in the leg. Corbin yelped in pain, sending his gun off, killing one of Daniel's boys. The rest of his crew grabbed their weapons and it became a shooting zone. Prince grabbed a hold of me, hovering over me as we both went down to the floor.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" He told me as shots fired aloud. Before I could respond, Destiny grabbed ahold of my hand, pulling me away from the scene. Corbin fell to the ground holding his leg as it bled.

"CORBIN!" I called, getting up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Destiny yelled, pulling me back.

"I HAVE TO GET MY BROTHER." I yelled over the noise before making a run for it. I saw everyone ducked down in between while towards another.

"MONROE!" She called out. I kept running, staying close to the floor as possible. I reached Corbin, helping him up and made it into the living room.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"I'm fine Moe, it's nothing." He saids while holding his wound. I remained silent, looking down.

"Hey." He called.

"I'm sorry, for not being there for you." He said.

"I'm sorry for being such an asshole towards you."

"I just didn't want to see you fail Monroe."

"But I'm proud of you."

"You did exactly what grandma would've done." He finished. I gave a small smile, beginning to respond until someone hit him in the head.

"CORBIN!" I yelled as he lay against the floor.

"GET HER!" I hear Deanna command. I was scooped up from the floor and led out of the living room.

"LET ME GO!" I yanked my legs but he gripped my ankles tighter as the other held my wrists.

"TAKE HER OUTSIDE!" Deanna spoke.

"STOP IT!" I yelled.

"MONROE!" I hear Prince's voice. They took me outside and Deanna followed. They put me down and she attacked me.

"YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD TAKE ME OUT HUH?"

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF!" She yells, punching me in the face.

"JACOB IS MINE AND YOU ARE IN THE WAY OF THAT!" She screams.

"You're crazy." I stand up straight and jabbed her in the throat. She gulped, stumbling back. I wiped the blood that ran from my nose then focused back on her. I heard sirens coming and I knew that heard everything.

"You are a no good, pathetic, lying son of a bitch and you don't deserve anyone." I said, trailing towards her as she backed away. I hit her again in the head then the stomach before pushing her down.

"Look at you." I said, shaking my head.

"You need help." I say. Before I could say anything, I was picked up from the ground as the cops pulled up.

"GO! GO! GO!" One yelled as they ran inside.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled.

"PUT HER DOWN NOW!" One cop yelled before being shot down. I whipped my head in the direction the shot came from, seeing Daniel storming over to me with a strong grip around Prince's arm.

"Get her ass in the car." He demanded. They threw me in the back seat of one of the police cars as well as Prince.

"You take care of them and protect my little sister!" He demanded them before getting in the car.

"You say anything, I'll kill you both." He saids while driving off. The cops shot at the car and Prince and I ducked as Daniel drove faster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 122 13
โ˜… " i don't hesitate on you " . โ˜… a young black girl from Brooklyn East new york who moved to Harlem Manhattan Sugarhill unaware of what changes woul...
10.7K 65 14
"แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€สŸสŸ แด…แด‡แด แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ษขษชส€สŸ๊œฑ สŸแด‡๊œฐแด› แดแด‡. ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด…แด€ แดษดสŸส แดษด แดกสœแด แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด›."
119K 3.4K 9
Hawks has had a ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฎ crush on a certain green haired teen ever since he watched him in the sports festival. He never really knew how to approach...
3.3K 54 6
but it was you so I was wit it,