Radio Loveღ

By JoeJemiDemi

Joe Jonas meets Demi over the radio,without even knowing what she looks like. She has a secret and he is havi... More

Radio Loveღ
Twoღ
Threeღ
Fourღ
Five.ღ
Six.ღ
Sevenღ
Eight.ღ
Nine.ღ
Ten.ღ
Eleven.ღ
Twelveღ
Thirteenღ
Fourteen.ღ
Fifteenღ
Sixteenღ
Seventeenღ
Eighteenღ
Nineteenღ
Twentyღ
Twenty One.ღ
Twenty Twoღ
Twenty Threeღ
Twenty Fourღ
Twenty Fiveღ
Twenty Sixღ
Twenty-Seven.ღ
Twenty-Eight.ღ
Twenty-Nine.ღ
Thirtyღ
Thirty-One.ღ
Thirty-Two.ღ
Thirty-Threeღ
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.ღ
Thirty-Six.ღ
Thirty-Seven.ღ
Thirty-Eightღ
Thirty-Nine
Forty.ღ
Forty-One.ღ
Forty-Twoღ
Forty-Threeღ
Forty-Four.ღ
Forty-Fiveღ
Forty-Sixღ
Forty-Sevenღ
Forty-Eightღ
Forty-Nineღ
Fifty.ღ
Fifty-Oneღ
Fifty-Twoღ
Fifty-Threeღ
Fifty-Fourღ
Fifty-Five.ღ
Fifty-Six.ღ
Fifty-Sevenღ
Fifty-Eight.ღ
Fifty-Nineღ
Sixtyღ
Sixty-Oneღ
Sixty-Twoღ
Sixty-Threeღ
Sixty-Fourღ
Sixty-Five.ღ
Sixty-Sixღ
Sixty-Sevenღ
Sixty-Eightღ
Sixty-Nineღ
Seventy.ღ
Seventy-Oneღ
Seventy-Twoღ
Seventy-Threeღ
Seventy-Fourღ
Seventy-Fiveღ
Seventy-Sixღ
Seventy-Sevenღ
Seventy-Eightღ
Seventy-Nineღ
Eighty.ღ
Eighty-One.ღ
Eighty-Threeღ
Eighty-Fourღ
Eighty-Fiveღ
Eighty-Sixღ
Eighty-Sevenღ
Eighty-Eightღ
Eighty-Nineღ
Ninety.ღ
Ninety-Oneღ| Part One.|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Two|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Three|
Ninety-Twoღ
Ninety-Threeღ
Ninety-Fourღ
Ninety-Fiveღ

Eighty-Two.ღ

2.1K 75 59
By JoeJemiDemi

5 days later;

"Come on,we're going to be late for our own fundraiser. The babysitter is here." I called from downstairs,"Okay!" Demi walked downstairs,she was wearing a black short jumper with long sleevs with a ruffled hem on the pants with a fishtail side braid and black stilettos."Hot."  I smiled.

"We'll be back...hopefully around 7:30." Demi grabbed her purse,"That's fine,take your time." the babysitter smiled,"Bye,Nash. Mommy loves you." Demi kissed his cheek,"Bye." Demi walked out. "Bye little dude." I kissed his cheek,"Bye April." I got in the car,I headed to the beach,"Where is Nick?" Demi asked.

"He already went with Jordan." I put my arm around Demi."I hope this helps." Demi sighed,"It will baby." I kissed her forehead quickly,I got to the beach,"See how many people are here,babe." I smiled,she smiled lightly,"I parked in the grass since there was no where to park.

I held Demi's hand as we entered the beach,"Is the girl here?" I asked her,"Yeah,of course!" she smiled,"Awesome,well I have to get ready with the boys,I'll see you later." I kissed her,I then ran to the stage that they built for us for tonight. 

"Hey Kevin,hey Nick." I hugged them,"It's like been forever." Kevin said,"I know." I laughed,"But I'm really proud you guys could do this,I mean it makes Demi so happy." I smiled,"Anything for our soon to be sister in law. God,that's long.": Nick sipped his water.

"Are we ready to do this?" I did some jumpjacks,Kevin strapped on his guitar along with Nick,I slipped on my glasses and put in my ear piece."1..2..3.." we headed on stage,the drummer started playing our first song,the crowd all gathered up infront of the stage.

"Stars fade

Hearts break

Fair trade

Is it ever even?

Don't wait to stay awake

When you realize." Nick sang. I looked into the crowd.

"That time just keeps on moving

While you're standing next to living in the dark" I sang.

"So neon, neon.." Nick sang.

"Burn up the sky, just like a fantasy where all I can see is.." I sang.

"I am running out of time,give me a sign neon." I finished the song,I looked at the brothers as they started the other song.

"Pick up all your tears

Throw them in the backseat 

leave without a second glance

But somehow I'm to blame for this never ending racetrack you call life.." Nick sang.

"So turn right

into my arms 

turn right

you wont be alone 

you might 

fall off this track sometimes 

hope to see you on the finish line.." I stared into the crowd.

"Fall off this track sometimes,hope to see you at the finish line.." we finished that song,"Can  we have Grace come up on stage? I smiled,I saw her walk through the crowd and I helped her up on stage,I picked her up and placed her on my hip.

"Hello beautiful

How's it going?

I hear it's wonderful in California

I've been missing you 

It's true." Nick sang,I smiled at Grace.

"But tonight I'm gonna fly

Yeah tonight I'm gonna fly

Cause I could come across the world

And see everything and never be satisfied

If I couldn't see those eyes." I poked her nose,singing,she giggled..

"And see everything and never be satisfied,If I couldn't see those eyes." I finished the song and I sat her down in a chair,"Hello,I'm Joe,do you know what your name means?" she looked at me and shook her head.

"It means the free and unmerited favor of God, as manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings." I smiled at her,she just smiled,"So what is your favorite Jonas Brothers song?" I put the mic to her mouth.

"Love bug." she smiled,"Alright,you gotta help sing along." I smiled.

Demi's POV.

"You don't know how much I appreciate this." Kathy said,Grace's mother,"You don't know how much I cried when you told me her story." I hugged her. "I think this stand is doing alright,let's go jam." Selena came to me,"You alright on watching the stand?" I looked at Kathy.

"Yeah,go ahead." she smiled,"Thanks." Selena and I went to the crowd and we started dancing.I watched the boys perform,I got my phone out and took a picture,then tweeted,"I miss the Jonas Brothers :( pic.twitter.com/ffeLDsovLemvmewLsl"

I continued dancing along,smiling.

My phone then buzzed,"I know the boys are doing their fundraiser,but when you guys have time,tell them Paul had a heart attack,but he's in recovery & doing fine." she texted me,I looked up at Joe,who looked so happy on stage,I sighed.

"You okay?" Selena looked at me,"Yeah,I'm going back to the booth." I headed back to my booth,I looked at Jordan who was taking pictures of the kid booth for the money.

ღღღღ

"Okay,ya'll ready to know the amount we earned?" I smiled,Joe put his arm around  me,"What was the amount we needed?" I looked at Kathy, "$15,000." she said,"Okay..here we go."

I opened the enveloped,I covered my mouth,I started crying,"$17,000." I covered my mouth,Joe pulled me into a hug and I cried,"Thank you guys so much! I can't thank you enough." Kathy cried.

"No,thank you for telling me this story." I hugged her,"Thank you for the Jonas Brothers and everyone who helped." Kathy said,"You're so welcome,this little girl deserves it." Joe smiled.

ღღღ

We headed to the car,"I can't believe we raised that much money." Joe smiled,driving home,"Me neither,but I am glad we're hopefully saving that little girl's life." I smiled.

Joe's POV.

"Babe,I have to tell you something.." Demi sighed,"What's up?" I put my hand in my lap,driving with one hand. "Your mom texted me..your dad had a heart attack yesterday,but he's in recovery..and he's doing well." she said.

"Oh.." I became silent.

We got home,I paid the babysitter,"I'm going to call my mom." I headed to the backyard,I dialled up my mother.

"Bye mom,love you too." I sighed and hung up. I headed inside,"So,I told you everything is fine." she smiled a little,"Everything is not fine,Demi." I glared at her,"She told me she called and left a voicemail on your phone yesterday." I glared at her.

"I forgot to call her back.." she looked down,"I knew if I told you...you wouldn't be able to do that fundraiser..." she sighed,"That's fucked up." I glared. "She could of died if we didn't do anything."

"Could of died?!" I pushed her to the wall and put my hands on the wall so she couldn't get out,"My father could of died and our last conversation would of been 3 weeks ago." I glared,"You wouldn't of lived right if you parents had a heart attack and you weren't there,would you?" I grabbed a hold on her wrists.

"Joe....you're hurting me..." she winced,"I don't understand why you're so mad...he's okay,unlike Grace,Joe."

"DO NOT FUCKING COMPARE HIM TO HER." I yelled,I got mad and swung my fist at her face. She screamed,but I also heard another scream,I turned around and saw Jordan and Nick.

"What the hell!?" Nick dropped the beer,I turned around and I saw Demi on the ground with her hand over her eye,crying,"I...I...I...didn't mean to.." I looked at her then Nick. "Sure."Nick glared,"Demi,go get Nash and some clothes,I'm going to take you to your mothers.." Nick helped Demi up.

I stood there....shocked.

I punched the love of my life,the person I swore I would never hurt..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uh oh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 553 27
Read Ten Little Toes first!! Would I lose, if I bet my heart on you? **** song: bet my heart maroon 5 started: June 16th 2020 ended: book 1: Ten Li...
602K 52.8K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
12.8K 757 41
What happens when former lovers get forced to go undercover in a trafficking ring as husband and wife?
110K 2.7K 61
|| A.U LUKE HEMMINGS FANFIC|| A story in which a girl named Janet Johnson tries to break the walls of Luke Hemmings, the schools Fuck Boy. He has nev...