THE BADBOY and HIS CURVY GIRL

By GM2010Dyz

Callie's parents recently had a divorce and being an only child it's rough. She decides to move with her mom... More

CH 1.Different change for a fat girl
CH 2.The cupcake or the apple?
CH 3.Pizza crash
CH 4. Salad ? Whats that
CH 6. When life gives you condoms ....
CH 7. Annoying sexy prick
CH 8. The Battle is Heating Up
CH 9. Wait.... Your?
CH 10. The Apology?
CH 11. The Prank
CH 12. Truth or DARE
CH 13. It's On!
CH 14. Awkward Position
IMPORTANT!
Coming sooon
CH 15. The Pay Back Tuna
Name changer
NEW TITLE!!!
CH 16. Deep Thought and Bloody Knuckles.
Cover Ideas
UPDATE
CH 17. Revalation and Broken Pieces
I Really Need Your Help
CH 18. Fresh Start with Apple Slices
Ch 19. Paula's Problem
CH 20. And then He Fell
CH 21. Getting Back Up
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

CH 5. War of the salad bimbos

12.6K 481 47
By GM2010Dyz

Callie's POV

I got out of bed and decided to wear shorts. I looked out my giant window . The sun was in my eyes and I decided to wear a pair if shades. I wore a short sleeves shirt that said "pricks go fuck yourself" I actually smiled at the thought.

I rush downstairs and pour myself a glass if orange juice. Uggh mom git the pulpy kind she knows I don't like that one it makes my throat tickle.

I grab water from the fridge and grab my bag.

Oh it was hot outside. Instead of the grey color in the sky it's a bright blue. I feel bad that I yelled at mom yesterday but she really hurt me and I just can't contain my emotional turmoil at this point. My mind is a pivot of dark depression yet I've managed to make a few friends and have made enemies including that asshole Ash.

When I went into techs hook building I was greeted by Ricky and Angela. Angela was texting who knows what while Ricky gave me a warm smile that could make any girl blush, which I did.

I nod toward them and Angela looked up at me and gave me a small nod. I guess she's the quiet type. I wonder where Paulina is?

"Hey I hope you like your second day it's probably gonna be better than the first" Ricky flashed me a smile.

I smiled back feeling completely comfortable.

Spoke too soon. The bimbos that I pranked yesterday are coming thus way and not are they pissed. The blonde one had a death glar sent my way while the brunette was in tears.

Ricky gave me a questioning look but then smiled.

"Oh god them" he muttered plastering an annoyed look on his face.

"Who are those as swipes" I ask my face scrunching up at there soon to be close presence.

"That's Ashley and Tammy"

"They're complete sluts they think their so beautiful but no" Angela joined in.

"We saw out video that was hilarious but when some shit happens they fight back-" Ricky couldn't finish his sentence cause a hand pushed him backwards slightly. Angela went towards him and held his arm.

"What's tote problem birch why you gotta do that !," man she looked pissed.

"Whatever Angela like your brother is the least if my problems" age spat. Right then and their i wanted to punch her. I could tell Angela was gonna do he same. But I restrained myself , I didn't even know them that well but yet I feel it's my way if thanking them from befriending me.

"You just made the worse mistake of your life you fatass bitch"

I just look at her with no expression

"Look who's talking at least I handle my food well unlike you sticks I swear its like one little bad remark and you'll snap in half"

I heard a few Oh's in the swarm of students that were almost forming a circle in between us.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that you bitch your the one that should of-"

I cut her off" look I don't give two timing shits of what you have to say about me I love my body the way it is and you better watch and don't think you can break me" and with that I pushed out if the crowd and walked into the school.

"Not bad" I heard a deep voice say and I turn around to see Ash standing there, his tight jeans and exposed collar bone from his tight black shirt... UUUGG just turn around Callie focus focus!!!

I did just that and went to find my locker. Angela and Ricky were coming near me like they were afraid to touch me. I was surprised that i even made a scene the old Callie would have hit her self in the head for doing that. It feels like this was the real me the whole time and the old Callie was vulnerable.

"Callie .... You know .. You didn't .. Thanks" Angela breathed.

"It's its ok I.." I didn't know what to say so I took my things and went to science.

******

Apparently word got out to everyone and people kept whispering dirnhbg science.

Valerie kept blowing my ear off with so many questions abd threats that I had to clamp her mouth shut.

"Why did you do that now turtle just torment you till you crack"

"I don't care" I wanted them to know that they can't break me and to prove that I am to be treated with respect.

When science was over I went straight

To history avoiding Valerie's bickering voice. I went to a random seat in the back and decided to text mom.

Me: can you pick me up.

It passed minutes and people started coming through the classroom. Ashley was among them and she gave me a death glare. I simply shrugged and read my mom's text.

Mom: sorry sweetie I can't I'm busy with papers apparently someone is getting a kidney transplant.

Ok I didn't need to know that.

"Yo fatass move" that stupid voice told me. I look up to see Ashley hovering over my desk. Her face looked like a sour lemon.

"No there are plenty of seats left" I text my mom back. She grabs my phone and I grab her arm but she's putting all her force to keep it away from my grasp.

"Give it back" I practically growl

She gives me a smile happy that she's for to me in front if the class. Mr. C keeps telling Ashley to give me back my phone and crake a seat but she doesn't.

"No this fatass disrespected me" she gave me another glare. I squeeze get shoulder hard and she holds back the pain from her eyes.

"That's not very nice Ashley you better watch who you mess with" Ash comes into view and grabs the phone from her outstretched arm.

"Besides I can only call her that" he smirks.that bastard I wanted to claw his face for saying that. I still don't understand why he's being nice to me.

Ashley gives him a look of surprise before she sits in a seat far away from me.

Ash takes the seat next to me.

Great.ya sarcasm

Throughout the whole lesson I couldn't concentrate. Ash kept staring at me intently and I squirmed in my seat. Why am I acting like this? He's an ass a prick. Why do I feel weird am I sick?

I look at Mr.C and try to focus on what he's saying.

Why did he defend me. Well he sorta did but from what I 'be learned about this guy is that he's a player and an asshole and likes to put people down.

I zoned out foy a minute co's I look around and motive that class is over. Shoot I'm late for Spanish.

I run to the second floor and go to my locker to get my textbook. I put the code and pull but it won't budge. The hell? I bang on it frantically hoping it'll break. On the fifth time people started noticing and begin to whisper.

Click

Yes it opened. I pull the door open and I fall on my butt. A bunch of cans cons falling out if my locker. A few hit my head and I ached in pain. I slowly get up and soon enough some of the students gather around to see what the commotion was. I felt so exposed noticing the stares.

I look at the cans and my eyebrows arch.

Lard?

"That's what your made off , you probably eat lard all the time you excuse of a bitch" Ashley gives me an evil smile and I try to contain my fumes that are erupting from my body.

Oh it's on bitch!

I start to gather cans and put them in a nearby trash can. Some people try to help which I'm grateful for. Ashley watches her plan go into place and giggles with Tammy rushing to her side.

Great now I'm going to be late. When I finished I got my book and closed the locker. It was hard to walk since my head gotten a little dizzy.

"That was quite the show fatass" ash was leaning on a nearby wall giving me a small smile. It looked like a smirk and I felt a flash of warmth. I ignored it and him and walk away from him.

"Of you have nothing good to say get out if my face you prick I already have plans" I spat.

I hear him chuckle "you've become entertaining miss fat-"

"Don't even bother ass wipe" and I walked away to a very upset looking teacher.

Vote

Comment

Thanx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 13.2K 64
No commitment. No more heartaches. Just kissing. Could it really be that simple? Nate Herond. He's the guy everyone adores. Quarterback of the footba...
1.4M 51.4K 40
Scarlett Everwood isn't necessarily your average 17-year-old girl, but she's managed to get by. After a year of pulling herself back together, she's...
79.6K 2.1K 51
Getting broken up with was one thing Aliana Haven was used to. Her first years of High School mostly consisted of heartbreaking break-ups. But on top...
681 46 21
Meeting the family is never easy. Especially when his father hates you before he even knew your name, there's a second cousin who's out for your affe...