THE BADBOY and HIS CURVY GIRL

Af GM2010Dyz

Callie's parents recently had a divorce and being an only child it's rough. She decides to move with her mom... Mere

CH 1.Different change for a fat girl
CH 2.The cupcake or the apple?
CH 3.Pizza crash
CH 5. War of the salad bimbos
CH 6. When life gives you condoms ....
CH 7. Annoying sexy prick
CH 8. The Battle is Heating Up
CH 9. Wait.... Your?
CH 10. The Apology?
CH 11. The Prank
CH 12. Truth or DARE
CH 13. It's On!
CH 14. Awkward Position
IMPORTANT!
Coming sooon
CH 15. The Pay Back Tuna
Name changer
NEW TITLE!!!
CH 16. Deep Thought and Bloody Knuckles.
Cover Ideas
UPDATE
CH 17. Revalation and Broken Pieces
I Really Need Your Help
CH 18. Fresh Start with Apple Slices
Ch 19. Paula's Problem
CH 20. And then He Fell
CH 21. Getting Back Up
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

CH 4. Salad ? Whats that

12.8K 495 63
Af GM2010Dyz

Callie's POV

Working here was actually pretty fun. I got to know Martin ahead of time. He had a son that apparently goes to my school and had been in this town since he could walk. He told me stories about the place as customers came in and out.

He was right though, lots of kids come here. Some gave me genuine smiles and thumbs up and I smiled at them. Even Valerie came and her  jaw dropped when she saw me,  people even praised me for almost beating Ash.

Ash.

It rolled off my tongue and it  scares me how I can say it so calmly. There was just something about him that drew you in, it annoyed me. I try to brush that thought aside and focus on Valerie.

"I didn't know you work here"

I gave her a small laugh and scratched the top of my head."I started today , I just needed the extra money"

"Oh wow I know it'll be much more fun now" she smiles like a little kid on Christmas. And her body looked like a little kid jumping up and down. I put my hands on her shoulders to calm her down cause people were eyeing us.

"Ok ok c'mon what would you like to order "

"Ok uuuum a slice of the margarita pizza"

"Coming right up"

After giving her order she smiled and gave me the money. We made quick small talk and exchanged phone numbers.

It was a mad house and I was working up a sweat.

"You ok kiddo" Martin yelled while he was in the back of the kitchen kneeling the pizza dough.

"Just fine" I smile reassuringly .

Suddenly two bimbos that u remember correctly, that I pummeled with a red ball a few hours ago came walking in. There crop tops low and there booty shorts high. Uggh honestly I gotta ask Martin if he can make done changes in the restaurant about proper dress code.

A few guys stared and winked. UUUGG desperate horny dogs!!

They come towards the counter and give me the evil eye. I ignore them and ask them what they want.

"Ok let's see we would like two chicken salads with ranch dressing please"

"Ok"

"Oh I hope you know what a salad is cause you don't look kind you eat any" She gave  me a smirk and I knew my face would be red.

People started to stare, even Martin glanced up giving me a worried look.

"I'll be right back" I give them a fake smile.

I'll get you back bitches

I prepare the salads since Martin was busy and tries to find the ranch dressing. I looked at the tip shelf and saw a label that said dressings.i pulled it out and started scanning each bottle. When I finally found it another one caught my eye. It was a white bottle but instead if saying ranch it said "super spicy cream ranch"

Hehehehehe revenge is around every corner today.

I grab it and dump the content in each of there salads. I mixed it in the salads and had a smirk on my face.

I go back to the counter and give them the salads.

"It's about time, you fatties are so slow" They have a few chuckles from that comment but when they turned around I smiled smugly.

And 3 2 ........

"WHAT THE!-" the blonde one with the pink crop top stood up from her seat and started wiping her tongue frantically. She ran through the restaurant like her butt was on fire.

I held in my laughter as the other bimbo stood op and went outside. It was like fate. A house from across the street had a water hose and she turned the valv and she devoured the cool liquid like a fidg out if water.

Priceless

******

That was he best day of my life I tell ya it was bliss.

I plopped myself on the couch and heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs. I turn and see an upset looking mom eyeing me sisoiciously.

"Where were you Callie! You got me sooo worried. I almost called the police" she kept going on and on that I interrupted

"I got a job to keep me busy alright jeez, I can make my own decisions and you can't go anything, just like you did with your divorce!!!" I practically shouted.

The room got quiet that you can hear a pin drop. I

Mom just kept her eyes down and looked at her feet. I didn't mean to make her upset its just vs till mad about everything and I thought maybe the job will help me .

I went upstairs and shoved my head into my pillow. I looked at my phone and found a text from Valerie.

Val: hey so how was work

Me:Everything's fine

Val:are you sure go check YouTube and type in salad clash

Ok? What the hell is this?

I do as she says and then I see it. Holy crap holy cfap

Someone must of recorded the incident at the restaurant.a smile crept on my lips and guts of laughters came out. Oh this was better than I expected.

(A/N here's a little of Ash's POV(; )

********

Ash's POV

9 pm

"Oooooh Ash your so sexy" she moaned in my ear. I smiled at the thought of how much I affected her. Her pink crop top was on the floor and we were having a full make out session. I went over her bra and pinched at the revealing cleavage.

"Fuck" I heard the phone ringing but I simply ignored it.

The make out was in full swig and I had Ansley on top of me. I didn't really like her , she had a sweet body though like a Victoria secret model. But this girl is only a whore and probably tomorrow I'll fling her.

She gasped when I took off her shorts and squeezed her ass. My hard was against her panties and she groaned. I haven't groaned once during the past thirty minutes.

I suddenly hear that stupid fucking ring again and tell her she had to leave.

"Call me" she smiles as and bends down slowly to get shorts on. I know she sad giving me time to graze and look at her ass but I refused. She didn't make me feel anything so why bother.

When she left the phone was still ringing and I was really pissed so I answered it.

"What the fuck do you want!!"

"Shit calm down its me" Dustin answered

Shit

"I'm sorry man I was doing something" I can hear him huff in annoyance.

"DUDE you gotta stop your never gonna get anyone if you keep doing this"

Huh, says the guy who finds hoes attractive. I'm happy he has a fake girlfriend but can't he just leave me alone. I know we grew up together but com'on can't he stop saying that and stop caring.

"Dude you gotta go in YouTube this video as posted and its feeding hilarious the new girl is a revel"

He sounded like he was admiring her.

Oh ya what's her name? I just remember calling her fatass.

When Dustin talks more and then hangs up leaning the end line still

Making noise cons to my ear. I go to my laptop and type up salad something? I don't remember? Oh wait ya.

Once I search it up I click abd suddenly I'm in guts if laughter. It showed Ashley and Tammy waiting by the counter if that pizza shop and u see fatass coming with their food.

She had an evil smirk on her face and suddenly I felt drawn. Her uniform was tight around her waist, showing her figure and.... Da fuck?

Ashley and Tammy sit at a table and begin to eat their salads when suddenly they start gonna crazy. Ashley is running throughout the restaurant like a maniac while Tammy is spraying herself with a Waterhouse from mr.henderson's yard. This was gold.

I can't believe that girl. She's got guts its kind of sexy.

Whoa whoa who's whoa!!

Da fuck?

I didn't just say that. That girl is fat well she's actually not that fat just .... I'm gonna call Rosa shell get my mind off it.

"Hello" Rosa,s voice said at he otter line if the phone.

"You wanna have some fun"

No one can resist me.

*****

Heeeey I'm glad that people are reading my stories I also appreciate the votes from 8gracielou love you so much for that keep doing it PLZ

Anyway comment and stuff ill have the next chapter done soon ^_^

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.2K 37
FanFiction - Amourshipping A girl grown up living a lie. Innocent she didn't know any different. There's a guy who stood in the background until she...
The Warzone Af lynshine

Teenage Fiktion

338 17 10
"There's something about you that makes me want to know you more." "Can't you just leave me alone?" "No! Listen here, Princess I get what I want ." ...
1.4K 29 20
************************************************** A girl named Lexie has always been sort of a loner. She does have a best friend named Kim, who ju...
2.4M 81.7K 53
(Complete) After a terrible encounter at a party, one year later, Hailey Fonte is ready to return to her hometown. With everyone against her because...