MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summe...

Galing kay hemmofanatic

On Wednesdays we wear plaid. Higit pa

MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summer}
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Part Forty-One
Part Forty-Two
Part Forty-Three
Part Forty-Four
Part Forty-Five
Part Forty-Six
Part Forty-Seven
Part Forty-Eight
Part Forty-Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty-One
Part Fifty-Two
Part Fifty-Three
Part Fifty-Four
Part Fifty-Five
Part Fifty-Six
Part Fifty-Seven
Part Fifty-Eight
Part Fifty-Nine
Part Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty Four
Sixty-Five
Part Sixty-Six
Part Sixty-Seven
Part Sixty Eight
Part Sixty-Nine
Part Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Part Seventy Three
Part Seventy Four
Part Seventy-Five
Part Seventy-Six
Part Seventy-Seven
Part Seventy-Eight
Part Seventy-Nine
Part Eighty
Part Eighty-One
Part Eighty-Two
Part Eighty-Three
Part Eighty-Four
Part Eighty-Five
Part Eighty-six
Part Eighty-Seven
Part Eighty-Eight
Part Eighty-Nine
Part Ninety
Part Ninety-One
Part Ninety-Two
Part Ninety-Three
Party Ninety-Four
Part Ninety-Five
Part Ninety-Six
Part Ninety-Seven
Part Ninety-Eight
Part Ninety-Nine
Part One Hundred
Part One Hundred And One
Part One Hundred And Two
One Hundred And Three
One Hundred And Four
One Hundred And Five
One Hundred And Six
One Hundred And Seven
Part One Hundred And Eight
Part One Hundred And Nine
Part One Hundred And Ten
One Hundred And Eleven
One Hundred And Twelve
<3
One Hundred And Thirteen
One Hundred And Fourteen
One Hundred And Fifteen
More?

Part Nineteen

69.9K 2.1K 3.2K
Galing kay hemmofanatic

“This is it, this is the moment we’ve been waiting for our entire lives!” Niall gushed.

Rolling his eyes Harry flipped to the next page of the magazine he was reading, his legs crossed in a rather feminine manner putting his ailing brown boots, which looked like he had used them in place of toilet paper, on full display.

Next to him Zayn was texting his Mom, Liam was biting the skin on the side of his thumb, and Louis was listening to his eye ipod whilst humming ‘Hey There Delilah’ a song I recognized as Lauren’s favorite song as a baby.

“I’m like about to poop my pants man!” Niall muttered, “This is it.”

“Unless they buzz your ass,” Harry replied.

“No way,” Niall cried, “I have the x factor, I’m gonna be like big names I the world, like Beyonce and Justin Bieber is a perfect example.”

Next to me Harry choked on his spit, “You are never going to be the queen. That hot mess with a cough syrup addiction on the other hand…..maybe.”

“Bieber is a legend!” Niall argued.

“Keep telling yourself that,” Harry muttered.

“I’ve been compared to him a few times,” Niall us, “It’s not a bad comparison.”

“No because house egging, jail bird dip shits are who I look up to,” Harry replied.

“I want to sell out arenas and make an album and work with some of the best artists in the world,” Niall continued, choosing to ignore Harry.

“I just don’t want to get buzzed to be perfectly honest,” Zayn muttered.

“Same,” I mumbled, wishing I had not let Niall talk me into coming.

“I say we all ditch Bieber Boy over here and go to a movie or something,” Harry muttered under his breath.

“No way,” Niall replied, “If we want to take down Mi…..”

“Is this even about taking Michael down anymore?” Harry sighed.

“What do you mean?” Niall asked.

“I mean,” Harry replied, “I feel like you’re forgetting the mission and focusing more on the fact that the woman who’s posters you have all over your room will have her with her big, big, big balloons.”

“Oh jesus Niall," Louis moaned, flopping his head over onto Harry’s shoulder, “Did you drag us here just so you could see Katy Perry.”

“What, no, don’t be ridiculous!” Niall cried.

Suddenly a door swung open and a crying girl ran out.

“Leave while you still can!” she cried, “They’re not judges in there, they’re ass holes!”

My eyes widening and my heart sinking I watched as an overweight man stepped out, would the contestants 155204, 165616, 61898, 232677, 165998, and 142997 please come back stage.”

Feeling as if I might puke I rose to my feet and shaking like a Chihuahua in January followed the other boys to the back stage area.

“Alright,” the guy said holding a microphone, “Who’s first?”

“I’ll go!” Niall cried snatching the microphone, “Wish me luck lads.”

There was a collective mumble of what I suppose was supposed to be good luck,  and then the tiny blonde boy was on stage.

Biting my nails I waited for the buzzers to sound however to my surprise they didn’t and before I knew it Niall was running backstage grinning so wide the Joker would have been jealous.

“I’m though!” he shouted, grabbing both sides of Harry’s face, “I’m through!”

And then shocking all of us equally he kissed Harry briefly on the lips then pulled quickly away.

“Woof,” Harry gasped.

“That was nasty,” Niall muttered, “I’ll stick with the lady lips thanks.”

“Which ones,” Louis chuckled as he was pushed out on stage, earning the finger from Niall, to his retreating back.

Again the six of us waited anxiously for the buzzer, which again never came, instead Louis stumbled back after several minutes, giddy with disbelief.

“Kiss me you fool!” Harry shouted, which to my surprise, he did, and then it was my turn.

“Just go out there and stand on the x,” the guy who worked backstage informed me, before shoving me forward.

Immediately the bright lights hit my eyes causing me to blink as I shuffled over to the x, and then taking a deep breath looked out at the crowd, and the four judges sat in front of me.

“Hello,” a gray haired man in a V-neck, greeted, “What’s your name.”

“Ashton,” I mumbled, “Ashton Irwin.”

“That’s a lovely accent Ashton,” a black haired woman sitting next to him complimented.

“Thank you,” I mumbled.

“Now let's get back to buisiness shall we?” the gray haired guy said, leaning back in his chair, “What are you going to sing?”

“Um…” I stammered, trying to recall the name of the sung Luke had chosen, when I told him I was auditioning, “I think it’s called Everything is Awesome

The judge on the far end who had been taking a sip of water, spewed it across the table as a collective roar of laughter sounded through the audience.

“Are you kidding?” the first judge demanded.

“Um, no?” I said slowly.

“Very well,” he sighed, “Let’s hear it.”

Nodding I gave thumbs up to the guy working backstage and the techno type music filled the air.

Clearing my throat I shuffled forward a little and started, “Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when you’re part of a team! Everything is awesome, when you’re living the dream!”

I could hear sounds in the audience although I couldn’t tell if they were cheering or laughing or booing or maybe it was a combination of the three.

I then sang through the chorus several more times before I heard the pitch change and began the rap.

“Have you heard the news? Everyone’s talking! Life is good cause everything’s awesome! Lost my job, there’s a new opportunity! More free time for my awesome community! I feel more awesome then an awesome possum! Dip my body in chocolate frosting! Three years later wash off the frosting! Smelling like a blossom, everything is awesome!....”

As I was going I became aware that no one was cheering, or laughing or booing they were just sitting there, the judges included staring up at me, watching me make a complete fool of myself. Beginning to panic I choked on the words then my mind went completely blank. All the words left my mind, and so rather than just stand there like an idiot, I winged it.

“Everything is awesome! Awesome Possum! Everything is awesome! Awesome possum! Like a great big shark on shark week! Shark bate ohh ha ha!”

Opening my mouth I was about to continue when the first judge raised his hand in the air and the music stopped. Lowering my microphone I looked out at the open mouthed audience.

“Katy, would you like to start us off,” the first judge muttered turning to the black haired woman.

“Um… sure,” she said slowly, “I don’t think we need to say much, it’s a no sweetheart.”

“Yeah, uh, it’s a no,” the woman next to her said next, alongside the stunned looking judge next to her, and then it was back to the first judge.

“Can I just say,” he said, “That was the sole worst audition we’ve ever had on this show.”

Feeling my cheeks redden I looked down at the stage.

“It’s a no,” he continued.

My heart beating in my temples I hurriedly ran off stage where the other boys were waiting.

“So?” Harry asked, “Are you going to kiss me too?”

“They said no,” I muttered.

“Really?” Niall gasped, “Sorry man, I guess you just don’t have the x factor.”

“Yeah,” I huffed, “I guess not, I uh…. I’m gonna go.”

“We’ll see you at school tomorrow!” Zayn called after me.

“Yeah, I doubt it,” I muttered under my breath, “I can never show my face again.”

Fighting back tears I made my way outside and leaning against the building pulled my phone out of my pocket and punched in the number of the only person who could possibly be more pathetic and hopeless then I was, Luke.

Guys I can not believe this story is number 78 on fan fiction right now! Thank you so much!! You guys would all defiantly sit at the greatest people you'll ever meet table. :D <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

26.7K 939 67
Camp is fun, but is the rest of their lives going to be?
2.4K 135 44
--"I don't think I've ever had friends like you guys."--
64.8K 2.4K 37
Zayn send you a DM.
627 32 30
The one where 'famous' boys fall for fans who've already fallen for them years ago.