The New Demon (Sebastian x OC...

By Evergarden_VL

People say it is a mystery on how Demons come to be. A mystery how one falls in love with someone. But honest... More

Disclaimer
Running And Being Saved {Edited}
The Dream of Memories {Edited}
The promise
Traning
The Old Master
The confession
Her hurt
Her life protector
Her dream
The Invataion
The ball
Her Kidnapper
Her New Sign
Last 3 days
Last 2 days
The Last Day.
The Fight
The New Demon
Epilogue
Author's Notes From Here
2020 Author's Note - New Book.

The new maid

4.9K 166 13
By Evergarden_VL

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

It's been a month since, Ana got here. Her wounds have healed. I have been taking care of her and the other servants have seen her already. Like always they made a big fuzz about things. I knock at her door, "Come in!" she yells and I enter the room. She was wearing a blue dress with black ruffles at the bottom. 'The dress fits her perfectly it makes her look like... Wait! What the hell am I thinking about?'

"My young lord is waiting for you in his study," I say plainly. She gave me a nod and looked over at me. "Um... Can you show me the way please?" I gave her a nod and gestured her to follow me. After turning at a few halls we finally reached the study. Thank you, Sebastian." I knocked on the door, "Come in!" I opened the door and let, Ana enter.

~Ana's P.O.V~

Sebastian knocked in the door, "Come in," then Sebastian opened the door telling me to enter. I did as he told me and I saw a young boy he was about 12 or 13. When I thought about it he looked a few years younger than me.. "Sebastian close the door," I looked at the kid and I saw something in his eye. He was a kid but yet he wanted people to treat him like an adult. Sebastian entered the room and closed the door behind him. "Please sit," he gestured to a chair in front of his desk. I sat on the chair and he began to speak, "As you may know I am The Earl of Phantomhive, Ciel Phantomhive. Now, Sebastian has told me about you, but can you please explain it to me yourself."

I gave him a nod the sighed, "My name is, Ana Garcia, I have been living on the streets since I was 5. I lost my parents the exact same day of my birthday. I worked as a maid when I was 7 then I got kicked out at the age of 8 because I was to young and was causing to much trouble. Then I was taken in by another master at the age of 10 but escaped when I was 12. Then a month ago I noticed he hired people to find me. One of them found me and took my weapons away and tried to rape me... That's when I began running through alleys and when he caught me, but then your butler here killed him I guess... And now I'm here." I gave him a confident look.

"Sebastian," Ciel looked at him, "show her to her room." Sebastian bowed and I got up, "Thank you, my lord." I bowed myself and followed Sebastian out to the hall. As Sebastian showed me my room now I smiled lightly, "Put on one of the maid outfits see if any fit you if one does go to the kitchen and we start training." I gave him a nod and entered the room and smiled idiotically, "Guess I'm the new maid here at the Phantomhive Manor," I chuckled lightly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment?

Vote?

Share?

Read?

And most importantly

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 429 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
110K 2.7K 19
Sebastian + Demon Reader: You're a demon so bad that you were kicked out of hell by Satan himself. When Sebastian and his young master, Ciel, end up...
44.6K 1.4K 21
Black Butler, Sebastian x Ciel fanfic. (I don't own this manga/anime, only my own fantasies about it) -THIS BOOK IS TO BE READ FIRST BEFORE THE CAGED...
23.2K 504 40
You were taken in by Madam Red at the age of 8. Ciel and his parents would come and visit you all the time. You loved playing with him because he was...